Status: I update when I can. Sorry if there are really late updates.

If This Is Love, I'll Love You Forever

The 'new' guy.

*Danny's P.O.V.*

I walked to the door and opened it revealing my best mate, Andy and his boyfriend Ashley.
"Hey Danny boy." Andy smiled.
"Hey come in." I exclaimed excitedly and gestured for them to come inside.
"Hey Danny." Ashley spoke a little shyly.
"Hey Ash." I smiled back at him as well.
"Guys! Andy and Ash are here!" I yelled in the direction of the living room.
"Hi." Cameron and Sam said at the same time and continued watching t.v.
"Heeeey." James said in a hyped voice and hugged Andy tightly.
"Hey James." Andy spoke between laughs.
We joined everyone else on the sofa and watched whatever was on.
"Who's the new guy?" Andy asked after a little while.
"That's Ben." Sam spoke up.
"Nice to meet you, Ben."
"You too." Ben spoke back quietly in a voice that didn't even sound like his. He wasn't even paying attention to the show. He just sat there intently staring down at his hands. When everyone was still watching t.v. I leaned over near him and spoke. "You okay?" I asked.
He looked up quickly like the words has scared him. His eyes were watery. "Yeah. I think I'm gonna go lie down." He spoke back quietly and stood from the sofa. He walked up the stairs and I heard a door shut from far away.

*Ben's P.O.V.*

I went upstairs and looked around the room. It still felt so wrong to be in this place. I went back to the door and locked it then went into the bathroom. I found one of the razor that Danny's mum bought me and took one of the blades out. I pulled the hem of my shirt up slightly. Revealing the old cuts on my hip. I stared at the blade for a few more seconds then drew it across my skin. I hissed quietly at the pain and pulled some toilet paper off the roll to press onto the cut. I only did that one cut and then I went back into my room and sat on the bed. Around 15 minutes later a knock came to the door and Danny voice began to speak.
"We're going out to eat. Do you wanna come?"
"No thanks. I think I'll stay here." I spoke quietly, but loud enough for him to hear. I looked down at my cut and noticed it had stopped bleeding as bad as it was before. I stood to walk into the bathroom and I heard Danny's voice again. "Come on Benny." Danny sighed. "Please." He laughed and drug put the 'e'.
"Fine." I smiled more to myself than to Danny. Considering the fact he couldn't see me. "Give me a minute. Alright?"
"Okay, but hurry cause I'm really fucking hung-Ow!"
"Danny you watch your mouth." Danny's mum scowled him.
"Sorry mum." Danny said back obnoxiously.
I laughed silently then went into the bathroom to retrieve the first aid kit and wrap some gauze around my cut. I pulled my shirt back down and grabbed a jacket.
"You ready?" Danny said and smiled wide.
"Yup."
"Let's go then!" Danny yelled and ran downstairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's sooooo short... That's probably what you're thinking right now...
I was half asleep in math class when I wrote the beginning part... So don't hate that part too much. Sorry if it was stupid or you don't enjoy this one...More is coming soon... I just needed to post something so that you guys could actually have something to read for the story. Hope you liked the new characters (: I will probably end up having Pierce The Veil... SWS... Memphis... All Time Low... Mayday... Whatever comes to mind will probably be part of the story :3