Status: Awkwardly Active.

In Case of Emergency, Dial 411

The End

"You know, Jare." Siane said riding on Jeremy's back as the couple made their way down the road on foot around 11 pm.

"What is it, princess?"

"We could've gone to one of those after parties. We got invited to like ten"

"I only got invited to 8! Everyone must like you more."

Siane chuckled at Jeremy's comment

"But I'm serious, though!"

"Nah, I'd rather not" He shook his head. He was content with spending time with his princess

"You can put me down now." Siane said. Jeremy let her slide down his back. They walked up the steps of her porch.

"Is your mom home?" Jeremy asked realizing it was dark in the house.

"I'm not sure. It's dark in there though" Siane opened her unlocked door and reached for the light switch "Damn it." she cursed

"What's wrong?"

"My mom forgot to pay the bills again." she said flipping the switch back and forward. She huffed.

"Do you want to come to my place?" Jeremy offered Siane shakes her head

"No, its okay. I have some candles." she said disappearing into the darkness of her house leaving the door open letting Jeremy know he was welcomed.

"Hey, be careful not to trip!" Jeremy warned as he bumped into an end table.

"Try to take your own advice." Siane said shinning a flashlight in Jeremy's face.

"Sorry, princess" he apologized shielding his sight from the blinding light

"Are you going to keep calling me that?"

"Why not? It seems like an accurate title." Jeremy said tugging on Siane's stash that was still around her torso.

She rolled her eyes as and went for her room. Jeremy followed. Siane lit several unscented candles around her room. Jeremy watched her from her bed holding the flashlight. Siane walked over to her wardrobe where she pulled out a pair of short cotton gym shorts and a tank. Jeremy wanted to look away to show the girl respect. He started to but his curiosity got the best of him and he looked anyway. He watched as she pulled the shorts under the dress. She took of her princess tiara and placed it on top of her wardrobe before unzipping her dress. Jeremy took in the details of the lackey black strapless bra that supported Siane's medium sized breast perfectly. The sight was short lived, she quickly put on the tank top over her torso.

"Get comfortable." Siane said crawling into bed.

"I am comfortable," Jeremy said to quickly. He gulped watching Siane crawl across the bed and to the window were she pulled it up.

"In a vest and dress shirt? It's going to be hot in here probably." she warned laying down next him.

Jeremy nodded. He began unbuttoning his vest and shirt Siane watched quietly.

Jeremy sat on the edge of the bed taking off his shoes and socks "What do to you usually sleep in?" She asked looking over his shoulder.

"Um, just my boxers" Jeremy said being immensely glad the lighting was so dim you couldn't see his cheeks flush red.

Siane pulled the unbuttoned dress shirt off of Jeremy's shoulders. She expected him to be wearing a tank top underneath but there wasn't one. Jeremy let her remove the shirt from his arms.

"I don't think I've said thank you and sorry enough tonight." Siane said hugging Jeremy from behind, resting her head on Jeremy's shoulder.

"You have, I haven't." Jeremy said taking Siane's hand kissing it. Jeremy unbuckled his belt, Siane scouted back, as he stood to take off his pants.

Siane was trying her best not to spontaneously combust at the sight of the beautiful boy in front of her in just boxers.

"This night was eventful to say the least." Siane said hoping that a conversation might keep her from drooling over Jeremy's body.

"Yeah, the whole ballet thing was crazy. Tasha is fucking insane!" Jeremy said sitting in the bed.

"The fact that we won is still processing through my mind right now."

"I knew we would won."

"How?"

"Because, you're my princess and everyone would be foolish not to see."

"Jeremy!"

Jeremy leaned in to kiss the girl but right before their lips met Siane yawned.

"Am I that boring?" Jeremy asked

"No, not at all. It's been a long night"

Jeremy nodded, there was no disagreeing with that statement. Siane pulled some of her comforter on her body and motioned Jeremy to join.

Once they were securely in each others embrace, sharing each others warmth. Jeremy began to hum.

"You saved my life tonight. I don't believe I can ever thank it repay you enough."

"You don't have too, I love you and that's all that matters."

"You what?" Siane asked when she clearly heard.

"I love you, Siane. You're my princess"

"I love you too, Jeremy."

He kissed the top of her head

"Can you sing to me 'til I fall asleep?" Siane requested with a yawn and a sheepish tone.

"I can save you, if you ask me just ask me too. I can save your life" Jeremy sung softly in Siane’s ear. He felt her go limp in his grasp but he kept on singing “Don't give up just believe I will be right there, When your hopes and your dreams are on the line. Don't give up just believe I'll be right by your side, When your hopes and your dreams are on the line.”

Soon Siane was snoring softly and before Jeremy knew himself he was asleep also.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tomorrow is the last day for of the contest and this is technically the last chapter. This story is pretty much finished I'm probably going to post a epilogue either on this story or as a sequel it's going to be pretty short & its about what happens to this relationship and Siane & Jeremy's first time.

Comment? Subscribe! Rec.

<3Modern.Sunshine