Status: A work in progress ^.^

The Peacemaker

Carry On Wayward Son

"Dean Winchester is saved."

My breath hitched in my throat making me choke violently on nothing but air. My forehead was slick with sweat as I awoke from my previously dreamless sleep. I looked around the cheap motel room I was currently residing in and rubbed the sleep from my eyes. This was it. My call to arms.

I threw the covers off my body and grabbed my jeans that I had thrown to the floor last night. I pulled them on along with a plain white t-shirt before sitting back down on the bed and closing my eyes.

'Castiel, brother I am calling for you' I thought in my head.

As soon as the thought had occurred a flutter of wings could be heard. My eyes flew open and there stood Castiel dressed in a suit and a tan trench cloak. He looked normal.

"Seraphina, it is time." He said in a low gruff voice that was so different from his angelic one I had heard several years prior to my new life.

"I am aware brother, I am ready to meet the Winchesters." I nodded with a faint smile.

26 years I had waited in the shadows. My whole existence was due to the murder of the brothers' mother. With her death I had been sent to Earth as a new born left on the doorstep of an orphanage. These past 26 years I have spent hunting those that dare try to hurt Sam and Dean. My father had foreseen the impending war between Heaven and Hell and I had been chosen to prevent it.

Cas' head turned to the side as a frown settled on his new face. "Turn back Pamela." He commanded with his eyes closed. A moment of silence settled over us before his eyes opened.

"What is wrong?" I inquired.

"Pamela, she saw my true form." Castiel explained looking regretful. "I commanded her to turn back but it seems as though the Winchesters are looking for me."

A smiled graced my lips. "Then I am ready to meet them."

"Not yet sister. First I must meet Dean, I require his understanding."

The smile left my lips immediately. "Robert Singer is a companion of mine, through him I can introduce myself."

The angel before me hesitated before nodding. "Very well." And with that he was gone, only a flutter of wings to remind me he was just there.

The wing rippled through my hair and shirt as I sped along the stretch of road towards Singer's Salvage Yard on my bike. Turning off the main road I veered into the entrance of the Salvage I knew too well. Hearing the sound of my bike out from his house came none other than Bobby Singer.

"Bobby!" I called out as I slung my duffle over my shoulder and walked up to see him. He pulled me into a warm embrace with a smile. I took in his appearance which hadn't changed since I'd last met him. Scruffy stubble and trucker hat which never seemed to leave his head.

"You've grown kiddo." He pointed out.

I chuckled at his observation. "That usually happens when you live a healthy human life."

"Idgit." He muttered with a grin before leading me inside.

In the living room which was still cluttered with books stood Dean Winchester. He appeared to be laying out an arsenal with a determined look upon his face. I placed my bag down on Bobby's desk knowing he was bound to reprimand he later for it.

"You must be the infamous Dean Winchester." I commented stuffing my hands into the pockets in the back of my jeans.

In a second he had me pinned to a wall, his body pressed against mine firmly as he held a knife to my throat. "Who are you." He growled.

I frowned at his angry approach. "Seraphina Pacificus. Hunter." I said before placing my hand over his which held the knife and twisting it, whilst curling my leg behind his making him fall to the floor. I pressed the knife to his throat and smiled sweetly. "Pleasure to meet you."

Just then Bobby strolled in holding a bag which probably help some sort of summoning powder. He took one look at Dean on the floor before a loud chuckled boomed from him.

"Flooring people already Sera?"

I handed the knife to Dean and helped him up. "You know me too well Bobby."

Dean shuffled past me as Bobby left the room against to locate 'cans'. Dean placed the knife down in his arsenal before checking his shotgun was loaded with rock salt.

"Nice bra by the way. Lace." He smirked at me. I rolled my eyes knowing he'd looked down my vest when I had floored him. "So why are you here?"

I tutted at his question. "I heard you and Sam were in town and it occurred to me, I've been around for 26 years and I haven't met you guys once."

When Bobby came back from where ever he had wandered off to with several cans of spray paint. I raised an eyebrow at the equipment they had accumulated.

"Summoning someone Bobby?" I asked whilst leaning back into the window and crossing my arms over my chest.

"Well Dean was literally pulled out of hell and we visited Pamela to find out who it was since it damn wasn't Sam and the thing burned her eyes clear out of her head. We're going to summon it." Bobby muttered and handed me a book and a spray can. "Since you're here you can help."

"Where's Sam?"

Dean shrugged and wrapped his arsenal into a large piece of cloth. "Follow me."

I followed after Dean and shamelessly watched his ass as he walked. What? Just because I was an angel doesn't mean I have to be good. He pulled open the door to one of Bobby's huge sheds and lead me inside. Each wall was covered in symbols and signs to trap whatever it is they were summoning in here.

"You know what a Devil's Trap is right?" Dean asked cockily as I placed the cans down on a single table towards the back of the shed.

I scoffed. "I said I was a hunter? What do you think I do?"

"Spray out a big one by the door." He commanded.

I walked over to the shed door just as Bobby walked in and over to Dean. I bent down and began to draw the circle around me knowing that it wouldn't trap me inside of it. I proceeded to paint the symbols and shaped of the Devil's Trap before stepping out and smiling at it.

If Cas was to turn up it wasn't going to do much but Dean and Bobby didn't need to know that. I trusted Cas not to hurt them in any way because he didn't save Dean to harm him that much was for sure.

"All done." I chirped placing down the can onto the table.

"How you doin'" Bobby inquired as he stood beside Dean.

Dean began to point to each of them. "Stakes, Iron, Silver, Salt, Knife. I mean we're pretty much set to kill anything I've ever heard of."

Bobby muttered over how it was a bad idea much to Dean's dismay. Bobby walked over to his bowl and began to throw in powders and followed by chanting the summoning ritual as it smoked away. He stepped back and the rest was a waiting game. We all sat in silence in preparation for whatever would show up. Dean spun a knife on the table he was sat on.

"Are you sure you did the ritual right?" Bobby glared. "Sorry. Touch-touchy."

I sighed and pulled off my shirt, it had gotten really stuffy and I was frustrated from waiting. I closed my eyes and put my head down. I pinched the bridge of my nose to fake a headache.

'Castiel' I thought trying to contact him.

The corrugated iron roof began to rattle furiously and the boys jumped into action as I rolled my eyes. Always one for the dramatics. The light bulbs to the lights which hung from the ceiling smashed making me duck as the doors slowly opened to reveal Cas who strolled in. The lights sparked as he walked closer and closer, the boys began firing and I 'cowered' behind. From the corner of my peripheral vision I saw Dean hide a knife behind his back.

"Who are you?" He demanded as Castiel stood face on from him.

"I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition." Cas said with a poker face.

"Yeah, thanks for that." He mumbled as he planted the knife he hid right into Cas' 'heart'.

When nothing happened Bobby attempted to hit Cas over the head with a crowbar which Cas caught before placing two fingers to his forehead making him fall to the ground asleep.

Cas nodded at me before turning to Dean. "We need to talk Dean. Alone."

Dean looked terrifyed and to be honest I couldn't blame him. Cas was invincible. Me? Not so much.

"Cas do it gently." I pleaded making Dean look at me in complete and utter shock.

Dean bent down to check Bobby's pulse but I shook my head. "He's sleeping." I explained making his glare daggers at me.

"Who are you?"

"Castiel."

"What are you?"

"I am an angel of the Lord."

"Oh dear." I muttered placing my hand over my eyes. That was so far from tactful.

Dean got up and began to rant about how 'there was no such thing'. Cas scolded him for having no faith. Lightning struck illuminating the room as the shadow of Cas' wings grew against the back wall of the shed. Dean glared at Castiel.

"You burned out that poor woman's eyes."

I stepped forward to Cas' side. "He never meant to Dean. Human's shouldn't spy on a Angel's true form."

He laughed humorlessly. "So you're working with him?"

"I'll explain it all in good time Dean but please, listen to what Castiel has to say." I pleaded looking straight at him.

Castiel explained how the noise he had heard at the gas station and motel where Cas' true voice to which Dean told him to 'lower his volume' before asking about his appearance.

"It's a vessel. I explained before Cas could answer. "The man he is possessing prayed for this Dean. He had faith in the Lord."

"Damn preachers." I rolled my eyes. "I'm not buying this so who are you really pal?"

Cas crooked his head slightly to the side in confusion. "I told you." He took a few steps towards Dean who looked to be having an internal war with his mind. "Good things do happen Dean."

"Not in my experience."

"You don't think you deserve to be saved?"

"Why'd you do it?"

"Because God commanded it. Because we have work for you." And with a flutter of wings Cas had gone.

"Who are you really?!" Bobby demanded smacking a book he had been scanning down onto the table as he scowled over at me.

Dean stood just off to the side of me with a scowl adorning his, might I say, beautiful face.

"I've told you I'm a hunter! Bobby you know me-"

"Don't give me that bull crap. You and that damned angel tag teamed this."

I gripped at the chair arms. The men had tried me to a chair and threw me into a Devil's Trap despite the fact they knew it wouldn't hold me.

"Please just untie me and I'll explain."

"No. Say it from the chair."

I averted my gaze to Dean who didn't seem to case much for the pleading look I gave him. I sighed and looked back to Bobby.

"My name is Seraphina Pacificus. I was born on November 2nd 1983 and left of the steps of an orphanage."

"That was the day my mom died." Dean spoke up before slapping me across the face. I gritted my teeth at his action.

"Whilst on Earth in my previous life a demon called Azazel had attacked me and bled into me. When I returned to my Garrison, Raphael had told me the Lord had commanded I was dangerous. No longer was I an Angel and by taking away my grace I was converted into the disguise of a human child. I'm not like Cas, I can't take another form. This is permanent. The demon blood and angel blood that runs in me makes me an equal to both parties."

"Your surname." Bobby looked up from a book. "It Latin it means-"

"Peacekeeper. I was sent to Earth to keep the peace between Hell and Heaven. Now that hell's gate was opened I'm here to stop the apocalypse. I am the peacekeeper of God."
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter ever! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep. I hope you get a drift of what Seraphina in like and if not more will be explained soon ;)