You Are My Princess

I've Always Wanted More Than This

Niall's P.O.V.

I have known her since primary school. Back then we did everything together. As we grew older we became closer, but soon drifted apart when we believed in cooties. We were soon best friends again when we went to secondary school. We would hang out and just do random things together. Now, I have fallen in love with her. I don't know what I am going to do about it either because she has a boyfriend.

She is beautiful. I loved her long brown curly hair, her gorgeous hazel eyes, her never ending stomach, and her laugh. Her sense of humor is so much like mine. All this, plus more helped me to fall in love with her.

Of course I can't tell her about the love I have for her. She wouldn't listen to me. She would laugh and think it were a joke. How would I know? Well, actually, I don't know. I am too scared to tell her. I don't want to lose her as a friend.

"Niall, is it alright if Ashton hangs out with us and the guys tonight?" Hannah asked interrupted me thoughts. Her beautiful voice made me happy, except what she was saying broke my heart. I knew that I had to lie to her and tell her that her stupid boyfriend could join us.

"Yeah, he can come," I said, as I started playing me guitar again. I started to play some chords and had a bloody brilliant idea. I would write a song about what I'm feeling.

"Thank you," she said kissing my cheek before going back into her room. Yes, we share a flat. I offered when she said she wanted to move closer to me. I also wasn't in love with her as much as I am now. I don't know how I will tell her. This is the biggest secret ever and I can't even tell her about it because I don't want to lose her. I don't know what I would do without her.

"I like that tune," she yelled from her room, making me smile. I was about to get up and go write down the chords when she came out of her room again.

"Is it new?" she asked.

"Yes, very," I said, not wanting to go any further.

"When can I hear it?" she asked.

"When I figure out the words and put it together," I said.

"I will wait then," she said right before there was a buzz from the intercom. That better not be her stupid boyfriend. I was right by the intercom, so I answered.

"Who is it?" I asked, holding down the call button.

"Ashton," the douche said.

"What is the password?" I asked. There honestly was a password that we used in this building to know that it isn't just a crazy fan wanting to come inside to attack us. The password changes every week, unless a fan breaks in. We always have to be very creative with it too.

"Finger Fireworks," he said getting the one for the last time he was here correct.

"That would be incorrect. You can't come in unless you get the correct one," I said. He was over yesterday, but after he left a fan somehow got into the building and we had to change the password.

"Niall for crying out loud," Hannah said. I rolled my eyes. She knew about the change, I had told her about it.

"He just needs to know the correct password," I said. Yes, I was being difficult; the guy is dating the girl I'm in love with.

"That was the correct password," she said. I rolled me eyes.

"No, Hannah that was not the correct password. It had to be changed last night because a fan broke in," I said.

"I forgot," she said.

"Then your boyfriend can't get in," I said.

"Sorry, if you are Ashton, then you can't get in unless you know the new password," I said into the intercom. Hannah got mad at me and stormed out of our apartment. I went to my room and started writing down the chords for the new song that I just came up with. The words need some work though. I guess I better start on it. Maybe Hannah will like it and think it is for her.

Hannah's P.O.V.

I can't believe Niall. He is just being a bloody idiot. Though, I don't know what his problem is with Ashton, or any of my past boyfriends.

"We are going somewhere else," I said walking out the door and past my boyfriend.

"Okay," he said following me out to his car. I got into the passenger seat and waited for him to get in. I just need some time to cool down before we meet up with the guys later. We went to Ashton's house. He lives with his parents and younger siblings. He has no job and isn't going to school. I know that he probably isn't the best choice for me, but Niall doesn't like me as anything more than a friend. That is why I'm dating a guy who isn't right for me at all.

I just wish we could be more than friends, but that will never happen

Nobody P.O.V.

A boy with blond hair with dark brown roots sat on his bed. His room was extremely clean for a boy of about nineteen. He had a guitar in his hands and he was strumming a beautiful tune. He began to sing and his voice carried beautifully. You would never guess that he was Irish.

I’m broken, do you hear me?
I’m blinded, ‘cause you are everything I see,
I’m dancin’ alone, I’m praying,
That your heart will just turn around
And as I walk up to your door,
My head turns to face the floor,
‘Cause I can’t look you in the eyes and say


In his voice you can feel that he is broken and in love with a girl.

When he opens his arms and holds you close tonight,
It just won’t feel right,
‘Cause I can love you more than this, yeah,
When he lays you down,
I might just die inside,
It just don’t feel right,
‘Cause I can love you more than this,
Can love you more than this


You could tell that the girl he loved was dating another man and it was killing him because he couldn't love her.

If I’m louder, would you see me?
Would you lay down
In my arms and rescue me?
‘Cause we are the same
You save me,
When you leave it’s gone again,
And when I see you on the street,
In his arms, I get weak,
My body fails, I’m on my knees,
Prayin’,


He is praying that she will come to him and rescue him. He loves her and hates to see her in somebody else's arms.

When he opens his arms and holds you close tonight,
It just won’t feel right,
‘Cause I can love you more than this, yeah,
When he lays you down,
I might just die inside,
It just don’t feel right,
‘Cause I can love you more than this, yeah,

I’ve never had the words to say,
But now I’m askin’ you to stay
For a little while inside my arms,
And as you close your eyes tonight,
I pray that you will see the light,
That’s shining from the stars above,


He doesn't know how to tell her, but he wants her to stay with him.

(And I say)

When he opens his arms and holds you close tonight,
It just won’t feel right,
‘Cause I can love you more than this,

‘Cause I can love you more than this, yeah

When he lays you down,
I might just die inside,
It just don’t feel right,
‘Cause I can love you more than this, yeah,

When he opens his arms and holds you close tonight,
It just won’t feel right,
‘Cause I can love you more than this, yeah

When he lays you down,
I might just die inside,
It just don’t feel right,
‘Cause I can love you more than this,
Can love you more than this


He finished the song that explained how he felt about a girl that he hoped he could one day call his own. The boy began to cry and pray for the girl to realize that they should be more than just friends.

A girl with brown hair stood just outside the door. She loved it when the boy played. She loved his beautiful voice and always wanted him to sing to her.

Hannah's P.O.V.

When I got home I heard Niall singing, a beautiful song. Ashton was with me and he was going to be loud, but I put my finger to my lips indicating him to be quiet, because I wanted to hear the song that Niall was singing.

I listened to the song that Niall was singing. The song was beautiful. I was trying to figure out who it was about, but I realized it when he was finished that it was about me. I have to fix this. I want more than this too. I have wanted our lives to collide and we would one day be together, forever. I'm going to fix this. I walked to my room with Ashton following me. I sat down on the bed and he sat down too and tried to kiss me.

"Ashton, stop, we need to talk," I said.

"Is this about his stupid song?" he asked. He and Niall never really got along.

"Yes, it is about his amazing song," I said.

"What the fuck do you want to talk about?" he asked. I rolled my eyes. He is such a dick sometimes.

"We need to break up," I said.

"You think that bogus song is about you. Well, the guy is famous, it could be about anyone," Ashton said. He has always been jealous of Niall and my relationship.

"You don't know him like I do. He doesn't write songs about just anything," I said.

"Whatever, you wouldn't have sex with me anyways," he said. I slapped him.

"Of course I wouldn't have sex with you. You have no job. You're not going to college and never plan on it. You live with your parents, and you have to plan for your future. I would never give myself to you even if it were my last day to live. That shit just wouldn't happen. Get out of my house," I said.

"Whatever, fuck you," he said before leaving. Now I can show Niall that I love him, but how?

Niall's P.O.V.

I cried a little while praying for Hannah to finally realize how much I loved her. I composed myself and started to get ready. The boys, Hannah, douche, and I are going to the bowling alley. I would at least have fun. I am going to try and look like nothing is wrong. I am going to look my best and hope that she finally notices me, but knowing that she never will.

I walked out of my room and knocked on Hannah's door.

"Just a minute," I heard from inside the room. She came out wearing a green shirt that says 'this is my lucky shirt' on it, a pair of skinny jeans and black Supras. Her hair was down and curly as normal. She looked beautiful, like she always does, but the shirt is one that I had gave to her.

"I'm ready," she said. I was staring at her. She looked fit!

"What?" I asked not sure if I caught anything she had said.

"I'm ready, can we go meet the boys?" she asked, rolling her eyes.

"What about Asston?" I asked, clearly messing up on his name on purpose.

"I broke up with him," she said.

"Why?" I asked.

"I figured out I liked somebody else, and he was a wanker," she said. I laughed, but stopped. Wait, she likes somebody else?

"Who do you like?" I asked. Then she kissed me. I was shocked, but I kissed back.

"I like you, wait no, I'm in love with you," she said. I grinned and kissed her.

"I love you too," I said giving her a peck on the lips.

"What does this mean for us?" she asked.

"I was hoping you would be my bird," I said.

"Of course I will," she said. I smiled and kissed her.

"We better go and meet up with the guys," I said.

"Yeah," she said. I grabbed her hand and we walked hand-in-hand to Liam's room, where everybody was meeting. I knocked on the door and waited for somebody to answer. Liam let us in. Everybody stared at our entwined hands.

"What happened to Asston?" Harry asked.

"He was a wanker," was all Hannah said.

"You dumped him?" Louis asked.

"Of course I did. He is going nowhere in life," she said.

"You and Niall are what now?" Liam asked.

"Well, mates, Hannah is my bird," I said.

"Congratulations!" everybody cheered. Niall and I thanked them and then we all went to the bowling alley. We got our shoes and lanes and began to bowl. We all teamed up; Liam and Danielle, Zayn and Perrie, Louis and Eleanor, Harry and a girl that I can't remember her name, and Niall and I. Let's just say that Niall and I got third place. Liam and Danielle got first and Zayn and Perrie got second. Fourth were Louis and Eleanor and Harry and I will just call her Blondie got last. Then we played girls against guys and the girls won. We kind of cheated though. When the guys would be bowling, we would each go up to our guy as he bowled and whisper into his ear or something that would get him all hot and bothered.

***Five months later***

Niall and I are engaged. He asked me last night. I am absolute love with him. The boys have been great supporters of our relationship. My parents want Niall and I to go visit soon. So does Niall's. We are planning on going after the World Tour is over. I have called them and told them about Niall's proposal and they are happy. I bet you would like to know how he proposed.

Niall proposed at the top of the Eiffel Tower. The boys had decided we needed to see the sites and we went there and Niall proposed. All the boys were there and it was just romantic. I love him and we will be together forever.

"I love you," Niall said.

"I love you too," I replied, kissing him.

"You are and forever will be my princess," he said. I smiled. I am his princess and he is my prince.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here is my entry. I loved writing this and had so much inspiration! I am glad that I get to share it with you! I hope you all enjoy it! I didn't know when to stop, but I eventually figured it out!