At Least I Know I'm a Sinner

Devirginized

I set my bass down, sound check was over, it was Blessthefall’s turn for their sound check. I looked at my best friend/band mate Skyler, putting the microphone down and walking towards me.
I smile at her.
She giggled.

“What?” I asked

“Every time I play I sing on stage, it feels so surreal.” She said, with an excited/dreamy look on her face.

“Yeah I know.” I said a little uneasy, even though The Illuminati has been around a few years, I still haven’t gotten used to this lifestyle, especially playing on stage. I have really bad stage fright. We began walking off the stage.
Skyler sensed my uneasiness.

“Jacey you always play great, so don’t be so nervous.” She said, encouraging me.

I gave her a small smile and looked around for the rest of my band mates, who magically disappeared.

“Come on, go find lover boy and he’ll cheer you up,” She said cheekily smiling. “He was watching our sound check.”
I nodded my head and lightly glared at her.

“You just want me to go, so you can talk to Jared.” I said teasingly, looking at Jared who was talking to his band mates a few feet away.

“No, even though I do wanna talk to him."She said.
I laughed.

"You know Dan always cheers you up." She said

"Yeah I know." I said smiling

"Then go." She said.

I nodded my head and gave her a hug and walked off into the maze of amps and chords, to go to my boyfriend, Dan Jacobs, who was positioned at the left side of the stage.

“Hey Dan. “I said getting his attention. He turned around from looking at now Blessthefall’s sound check, and smiling his cute smile, automatically the feeling of uneasiness disappeared.

“Hey babe.” He said still smiling, as I walked to him.

He put his arms out for me to hug him. I gladly accepted and engulfed him in a warm embrace. He dropped his hands to my waist, and skimmed his fingertips against my tiny bit of revealed midriff. He looks down at me and leans in, brushing his soft lips against mine. I smile and give him an innocent but passionate kiss, but it turns into a more heated kiss. I feel his tongue trace my lips asking for entrance. I gladly accept, our tongues interlock massaging each others. My hands run down his back; one of his hands slide from my hip to my ass and gently squeezes. I let out a small, shocked gasp, he smirks, and continues passionately kissing me.

“Gross midget love.” A voice said. I jump slightly and pull my lips off of Dan’s, but not getting out of his embrace. I looked to the person who spoke, my new bestfriend/ ‘brother’ Jimmy Sullivan and Brian Haner stood there.

I shake my head at them, Dan laughs and pecks my lips. I glare at Jimmy, he chuckles along with Brian; they walk off, but not before Brian gives me a smile and Jimmy yelling, “It better stay at just making out, I want my little sis to stay a virgin forever!”
I glare at him.

“Well that killed the moment.” My boyfriend said looking into my eyes.

“Yeah and you have sound check soon.” I said looking towards the stage.

“Yeah, after Bullet.” He said looking at the stage as well, as Blessthefall finished and walked off. I turn around in Dan’s arms, so my back is pressed against his chest. I see my bestie, Skyler meet Jared, the lead singer of Blessthefall, and begin talking. I smile at them, they’re so cute together; Dan follows my gaze.

“So does Skyler like Jared?” He asks.

I look at him, with a look screaming ‘duh’.
“No, really?” I asked sarcastically.
He chuckles, his hot breath hitting my neck.

“But if you tell anyone, especially Jared, I’m really gonna fucking hurt you.” I said, threatening, but all Dan does is laugh.

“Like you would hurt me.” He said, turning me around, so I was facing him once again.

“Humph, that’s what you think.” I said.

Dan leaned down and kissed my neck.
I laughed, making him stop.

“What’s so funny?” He questions, looking at me with his beautiful eyes.

“Its just this whole situation reminds me of high school…even though I only graduated a year ago.” I said still laughing.
Dan chuckles.

“Every time you start talking about high school makes me feel old.” He said.
I smile at him and kissed his lips softly.

“Dan, you’re not old, you’re only 25.” I said pecking his lips.

“Yeah, but you’re only turning 19 this year, and I’m turning 26.” He said, frowning a little.
I smiled and lightly laughed.

“Babe, you know you like it that I’m younger than you, 'cause I’m so cute and innocent.” I said and smiled even bigger. “And you know I like older guys.” I added teasing.
Now he had a huge smile on his face.

“Yes, I do like how you’re cute and innocent, hot too.” He said, making my blush. “It was so cute, when we first got together and you didn’t know how to make out, at all.” He said smiling.
I glared at him, making him laugh.

“But I taught you well.” My boyfriend said, then placing his lips on mine, kissing me. I kissed back, him sliding his tongue in.

“Hey hey, none of that.” I heard a familiar voice say.

I break away from Dan once again, to find now, the bassist of Bullet For My Valentine, along with the rest of the band laughing at me, except Matt, who was giving me the ‘rapist grin’, or at least that’s what Skyler and I call it.

“What is with people coming over here, there’s another way to the stage.” I said frustrated, leaning my back against Dan’s chest.

“Aww you don’t like us anymore Jace?” Brian said coming out of nowhere, along with my ‘brother,’ Jimmy. I swear rockstars have teleportation powers.

“Of course I do.” I said “But…” I trailed off.

“You would rather fuck your boyfriend, than talk to your friends.” Brian said, smirking.
Jimmy glared at Brian, and punched him in the shoulder.

“Oww! What was that for??” Brian asked rubbing his shoulder; Jimmy simply glared at him.

“Well we got sound check, so Dan try to keep it in your pants.” Moose said, walking to the stage with the rest of Bullet in toe, Matt being the last.

“I’ll see you later, Jacey.” Matt said in his cute British accent, with an actual smile, not his scary rapist grin. I give a smile in return.
Jimmy and Brian glaring daggers at him as he left.
I shake my head and pulled Dan with me to the door leading to the Backstage room, so I can actually have some privacy.

“Hey, where you guys going?” Brian said running to catch up with us, along with Jimmy.

“Backstage.” I said looking at Dan, smiling.
He smirked and nodded at the two.

“No!” Jimmy yelled grabbing my hand, running to Avenged Sevenfold’s tour bus, away from Dan and Brian. “I don’t what my little sister to be devirginized!”

“Devirginized?” I asked.
Jimmy shrugged his shoulders.

“Like I’m really gonna lose my virginity on a couch backstage.” I whined, running with him.

“You never know.” Jimmy said opening the door to his band’s tour bus, pushing me inside. I’m automatically faced with familiar faces, of Johnny Seward, Matt Sanders, and Jason Berry.
♠ ♠ ♠
This story is for my bestie Andie aka Skyler, her mibba account is andiexHANER6661, so go read her stories!

Please comment ;D