At Least I Know I'm a Sinner

Inside Jokes of Darkness and Avenge

“Hey don’t be like that,” Jimmy said stopping me, just as I walked off the bus. I just glared at my new found “brother” and continued walking, not replying to what he said.

“Pweeze?” He asked pouting, trying to make me stop walking.

I ignored him again.

“I wuff you,” he said, giving me the puppy dog eyes.

Sky and I looked at one another, and immediately started busting out laughing, remembering when we first used that word.

“What’s so funny?” Jimmy asked.

“Nothing,” I said simply, and smiled at Johnny who was beside Sky on my left, as Matt walked left of Johnny.

“I know something’s up, don’t lie to me,” Jimmy said sternly.

I swear sometimes he acts like a father instead a brother.

Sky beat me to replying to what Jimmy said, by replying with, “Nothing, just high school stuff.”
I smiled at her for answering.

“It’s kind of annoying how many inside jokes you two have, especially from high school,” Jason Berry said coming out of nowhere.

Damn it! Roadies get to have teleportation powers too and I don’t, what is wrong with this world?

“I concur,” Brian said, again coming out of nowhere, as well.

“Concur?” Sky asked smiling, questioning Brian’s choice of vocabulary.

“Yes, it’s a funny word,” Brian said matter-of-factly.

“Back to inside jokes, it’s not our fault that you don’t know any of our inside jokes,” I said, getting back to the topic at hand.

“Then whose fault is it?” Jason said, putting his arm around my shoulders in a brotherly way.

“You guys,” I said simply.

“How is it our fault?” Brian asked obviously confused, from his facial expression.

“Because you didn’t know us in high school,” Sky replied.

I nodded in agreement.

“Your band mates knew you guys in high school and they don’t know all of your inside jokes, and how were we supposed to know you when you were all the way in Reno?” Jason asked.

“Well the guys didn’t know us very well back then, they were just some of my brother’s friends, and Avenged did go to Reno on the City of Evil tour.” Sky explained.

“We did meet you along with Zacky,” I said looking at Brian, “You too Johnny.”

“I think I would have remembered meeting two members of The Illuminati,” Johnny said smiling at me and Sky.

“And why didn’t me and Jimmy, meet you two?” Matt asked.

“Care to explain?” Sky asked me.

I smiled at her and nodded my head in agreement.

“Alright, your band came to play in Reno for the tour, and you guys had a signing at Tower Records; obviously we went because you’re our favorite band,” I explained.

“And to answer your question Johnny, we weren’t really big back then,” Sky said answering his question.

“Oh and Matt, you and Jimmy weren’t there. It was just Brian, Zacky, and Johnny,” I said answering Matt’s question.

“I remember we were so disappointed after we left the signing.” Sky said sadly.

“Why?” Johnny asked concerned looking at me and Sky, but mostly his attention was on me…for some reason.

“Because Zacky and Brian were being douches,” I said simply, remembering how they ignored us.

Sky elbowed me.

“What? It’s true,” I said.

She glared at me. I rolled my eyes. She usually does that because sometimes my bluntness can be a little mean. Even though what I said was true, I know she thought the same thing. She would have said the same thing, but she would have said it in different context. Brian was glaring at me too.

“Well you were being a douche, all you did was talk to Zacky,” I said telling the truth.

“You only talked to the little kids, and when there were teenagers, you would start talking to Zacky again,” Sky said.

“I’m sorry Sky,” Brian said, putting his arm around her and giving her a half hug. Sky’s face immediately turned ten shades of red. Where was my hug? He was mean to me as well, but I guess being called a douche doesn’t help.

We all reached the concert hall, Matt opened the door for Sky and I, and the other guys got in by opening the doors for themselves. Atreyu were still doing their sound check, but Dan smiled at me anyways. I smiled in return.

“So Johnny wasn’t an asshole?” Jimmy asked.

I laughed. “No,” I said biting my lip.

“No he actually tried to talk to us,” Sky said, “Well at least tried to with Jace.”

“Tried?” Matt questioned, leaning against an amp.

“Yeah, Jace froze up when she got to Johnny,” Sky said, smiling at me then Johnny.

I’m going to hurt her later, or I will tell them what she said to Zacky, but I think that’s he even more embarrassing than what I did.

I glared at Sky, but bit my lip and looked at Johnny, who was smiling at me.

“Aww did Jacey have a little crush on Johnny?” Jimmy asked, pinching my cheek.

“Oww that hurts,” I whined, smacking his hand away.

“Anyways where’s Zacky, your sound check is soon,” I said changing the subject.

“I heard my name, what’s going on?” Zacky said, popping out of nowhere with Matt Berry in tow.

“Oh we’re just talking about how Sky and Jai, think your hot,” Jason said, messing with Zacky’s head.

“Ooo really?” Zacky said, raising his eyebrows up and down in a suggestive manner.

“No, they actually think you’re a douche,” Johnny said.

Immediately Zacky stopped raising his eyebrows up and down, then frowned at Johnny, Sky, and I. I simply laughed and looked towards the stage to see my boyfriend’s band coming off. I smiled as Dan approached me; he wrapped me in a hug, and kissed my lips softly.
“Aww you two are so cute,” Alex said sarcastically, but in a joking manner.

I playfully glared at him. “Shut up, Ektor,” I said using his real name that he didn’t like too well.

He glared back, “Midget.”

“Hey, you want some of this?” I said, opening my eyes wide and putting my hand in front of my face, palm facing me, and moving my hand in a circular motion. Everyone, especially Sky laughed, and Alex tried to control himself from laughter.

“Oh, I’m so scared,” Alex said dully and picked me up, with his hands under my arms, holding me up so I was two feet above him.

I shrieked. I’m scared of heights even if it is only a few feet from the ground.

“Alex, put me down, I’m scared of heights!” I yelled.

Alex only laughed along with everyone else, including my boyfriend.

“Dan?” I asked, trying to look as pathetic as I could. He immediately stopped laughing, and looked at me with sympathy.

“Babe, I’m not exactly tall, and I don’t want to tackle him and hurt you,” Dan said.

“Humph, I’d like to see you try,” Alex said taunting him.

My boyfriend just glared at his band mate.

“Put me down, please,” I asked Alex once again.

“Fine,” He said, placing me back on my feet, on the wonderful solid ground.

I glared at Alex and started walking over to Dan.

“Aww you know I love you, Jacey,” Alex said hugging me.

“Sure,” I said, and continued to walk over.

“Avenged Sevenfold, sound check,” A man announced.

“Gotta go, we’ll see you at the signing,” Matt said, smiling and walking on the stage.

“Bye,” All the guys said to us.

“Let’s go to the buses, and get Valentino and Ralphy,” Dan said, and grabbed my hand.

“Alright,” I agreed, “Come on Sky.”

“I’m coming, I’m coming,” She said, walking to us, stopping the conversation that she was having with Alex.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait. I lost my binder with this story in it, but I finally found it.
I hope you enjoy, comments would be lovely and I would love to know who are my subsribers.
I told you, that you would be in this chapter, quite a bit. I wuff you!!