Pretty Girls Make Graves

You're a sweetheart, Mikey Way

Image


"Why do you need booze?" Frank asked as he lazily leaned against a shelf.

"My friend's having a party tonight," she replied as she picked up a can of soup and read the back of it, almost as if myself and Frank were boring her,
"You should come, actually. I haven't seen you in a few months."

Frank and I exchanged a quick glance while her eyes were averted. While I got on okay at high school, Frank was bullied constantly, so needless to say, we were never invited to parties. We genuinely used to not care up until this summer, when we realized that our nights were as boring as fuck when they should have been filled with parties.

"Whose party is it?"

Allegra was one of those girls who everybody got on with, be them popular, stoners, geeks, or even those who got bullied, but she never let anyone get close to her. She always seemed to have a massive group around her, but when she'd disappear, no one knew where she was or why she was gone.

"Nicola Gleeson. She's from the private school across from us?"

Frank nodded and I found myself mimicking him, even though I didn't even know who this so called Nicola was.

"So, are you two losers coming or not?"

"Sounds cool," Frank continued to do all the talking for us.

"Great. So, how about you dirtbags meet me at eight outside of the off license and then we'll head over to the party?"

We both nodded and she gave us a cheery smile.

"And don't forget your I.D, Mikey."

My mouth wasn't working, my brain not connecting to it, so in the end I just nodded and watched her leave the store.

"She's something else, isn't she? I bet she drives her parents to distraction."

I laughed lightly before we decided to head home. Butterflies were fluttering about my stomach at the thoughts of this party, and I wasn't sure if it was because it was the first party I was going to all summer, or if it was because Allegra Adams had invited me.

++++++++++


She was already there waiting for us by the time we arrived at the off license. I was nervous about going in and getting alcohol for three people, especially because I didn't want to be embarrassed in front of Allegra if I got turned away. She radiated confidence and coolness, while I was still feeling like an awkward teenager, and the last thing I wanted to do was appear like some silly child who didn’t deserve so much as two seconds of her time.
I thanked God and all the saints in heaven when I got served, and we quickly made our way to the party. I didn't recognize anyone there, though Frank seemed to know a few people from his church, but everyone seemed friendly enough; there was a stark difference in atmosphere between here and high school.
Even though people had introduced themselves and we had chatted for a few minutes, I still found myself standing in the corner by myself, watching everyone. Sometimes I preferred it that way.

"You don't talk a lot, do you?"

I jumped slightly and turned to see Allegra standing beside me. She was smiling so softly at me that I couldn't help but grin back and shake off some of my shyness.

"It generally takes me a while to warm up to people."

She made a humming noise, an expression of thoughtfulness on her face, almost as if I had said something very philosophical. It was making me uncomfortable, but then she turned to face me and I loosened up once again.

"Most of the people here are morons."

"They're your friends," I laughed.

"I know. That's why it's okay for me to call them that," she broadly grinned up at me,
"Do you want to go to the games room? It's a little quieter."

I nodded and we filled up our dixie cups with more alcohol before she led the way. I grew a little anxious when I saw that the room was completely empty, not sure if I would be able to handle this girl all by myself, but after five minutes I soon realised that she was the easiest fucking person to talk to that I had ever met.
The conversation just seemed to flow as we talked about movies and music and even about where we saw ourselves in a few years. She laughed at all of my jokes, and it was a genuine laugh that warmed me to my very core. While she was very eccentric, almost as if she had ADHD, I found her absolutely hilarious. She had the same dry and sarcastic wit as me, and it was refreshing being able to make wry remarks and not have someone tell me not to be so cynical.
I don't know how long we sat in there for, but when I stood up to get another beer from the small fridge in the room, the room started spinning.

"Mikey Way, you lightweight," she laughed behind me.

I jokingly flipped her off and got a beer, jumping when I turned around to see her sitting on the pool table behind me.

"I think you like me, Mikey."

I blinked rapidly a few times before nodding.

"Of course I like you. Everybody likes you,” I replied dumbly.

"No, I think you like me."

I opened my mouth to protest before I clamped it shut, Dutch courage coursing through my veins.
Of course I fucking liked her.
I stayed silent as I watched her sitting there. I was a normal eighteen year old boy with normal sexual needs. Even though I knew it was crude, I wanted to do nothing more than strip her down and-

"Do you want to kiss me?"

I cocked my eyebrow, wondering if this was a trap of some sort. What girl was that upfront?
I usually tried my hardest not to act like a Neanderthal, no matter what message my raging hormones were transmitting, but that night I found myself putting down my beer and striding over to her, gripping her face and dipping my lips down on to hers.
She was absolute perfection. They way her lips meshed with mine, the way her body seemed to sit against me like a jigsaw piece, it was all perfect. She moaned lightly when I parted her lips and ran my tongue along hers. She snaked her arms around my neck and pulled me closer to her, and I took it as a green light to plant my hands on her hips and apply more force to the kiss.
It rapidly moved from just a kiss to making out, both of us hungrily clutching at one another as our breathing grew heavy. I pulled my mouth away from hers and began to drop butterfly kisses along her jawline as my hand slipped up her top and cupped her through her bra. I was half expecting for her to pull away and slap me across the face, but instead she fuelled my own arousal by sighing my name and tightly wrapping her legs around my waist.
I was out of control after that, and she welcomed every one of my advances. We somehow ended up back on the couch, me gently lying on top of her. I was afraid that I would crush her, but she kept pulling me tighter to her. I had never been with anyone who ever expressed such a fierce reaction to me, and it was flattering. It was building up my ego, making me bolder with her, bolder than I had ever been with any girl.
I placed my hand between her legs and rubbed her through her jeans, biting my lip as I watched her expression. When she opened her eyes, dark green under the lighting and glazed over with lust, I found myself speaking the words that had been pushed at the back of my mind.

"I have a condom in my wallet."

To my complete shock and delight, she reached her head up and kissed me.

"Lock the door, then."

I was up off her and half way across the room before she had finished her sentence. I quickly moved back to her, and lightly nipped at her neck as my hand slipped down to the buttons of her jeans. I blindly undid the buttons before I sat back on my knees and pulled them down her long legs, tossing them to the side. I brought my mouth down onto hers and groaned when she slipped her hand down the front of my boxers. While I thoroughly enjoyed it, I was too close to my climax, and gently pulled her hand out. Before she could protest or ask what was wrong, I slipped my hand down into her panties, shuddering when I felt how ready she was for me.
The typical man came out in me as I smirked when her hips bucked slightly. I teased her a little before slipping a finger in, biting back a moan. She gasped as I slowly moved my finger before adding another one. She was as tight as a vice, and I had to mentally slap myself to prevent me from just taking her right then. I was a virgin, and I wasn't sure if I'd be able to properly satisfy her when it came to the actual sex, but I knew I could pleasure her beforehand.
Her hands gripped at my shoulders as I moved my fingers in and out, loving the feel of her muscles tensing around me as she grew close to her orgasm. Placing my thumb against her clit, I rubbed circles against the sensitive skin as I continued to pump my fingers.

"Will I put it on?" I mumbled against her neck as my arousal started to become almost painful, and she nodded frantically, her breathing heavy.

I pulled my wallet out of my back pocket before I quickly kicked my shoes off and tugged off my jeans. I got the condom and was just about to slide off my boxers before I looked up at her. I had never really seen anyone who I thought was truly beautiful, but with her hair falling around her face and the way her eyes were glowing, I felt my stomach knotting and the need to reach out and tuck a lose strand of hair behind her ear suddenly overwhelmed me.
I shook my head to myself in an attempt to clear my thoughts, before I nervously cleared my throat.

"I have to be honest with you, Allegra."

She sat up on her knees beside me and gently kissed my cheek, causing a shiver to dance up my spine.

"Is everything okay?"

"Yeah...just...I thought you should know that..." I cleared my throat again as I forced myself to look at her,
"I'm a virgin."

She stared at me blankly and I was just about to repeat myself when a mischievous grin slowly spread across her face.

"Can I tell you a secret?"

I nodded.

"I'm one too," she whispered in my ear.

Even though I smiled and continued to remove my boxers, inside I was feeling uneasy. I was just about to roll the condom on, before I sighed heavily and put my briefs back on.

"What's wrong?" she asked nervously.

"I can't," I shook my head as I looked down at my hands.

I knew it was wrong to do this when she was so drunk, and even if she was sober and still willing, she deserved more than her first time to be on a sofa at a party.
One of my best friends, Ellie Quinn, lost her virginity last summer, and it was disgusting having to listen to her tell me about it. She had been drunk and regretted every bit of it, and I was absolutely furious; furious at her for being so stupid and furious at the guy for having taken advantage of her.
Even if this opportunity didn't arise for another while yet, at least I could sleep knowing that I wasn't a complete dick.

"Is it me?"

"No!" I exclaimed as I looked over at her.

She looked embarrassed and upset and I was kicking myself. I wish I had Frank's natural charm.

"You don't want your first time to be on a couch."

"How do you know what I want?"

I didn't reply and she sighed heavily. She stood up and put on her jeans and Converse without uttering a single syllable, before planting a kiss on the top of my head.

"You're a sweetheart, Mikey Way. But you're also one hell of a pussy."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for taking the time to read/comment/subscribe/rec :)