Status: Work in progress

Anthem For The Unwanted

Anthem For The Unwanted Prologue

Hi I'm Lena Madson I'm 15 and I don't have a perfect life,not one bit, I get abused by both of my parents, I don't see the purpose in living anymore except for my favorite band in history, All Time Low! I'm not good at anything except for fangirling which just leads to me getting more beatings from my so called "parents". And I doubt I will ever meet them or see them in concert so why get my hopes up? My hero is Alexander William Gaskarth, but he doesn't know that I exist. Him and the band are the only ones that can help me escape from my horrible life, even if it's just for a few minutes. I just wish all this pain will end and that I could just have a caring family for once. A mom that is loving, a dad that protects his family and loves his children, a big brother or sister to help me out when I need it, a little brother or sister to play with and take care of, a cat that will snuggle me when I get lonely or scared. But that was back then, Now... It's a whole new story...  
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys like so far (: Credit to my friend Emily and New Found Glory for the title. She will be helping me with ideas so I will be crediting her a lot(: check out the story I am co-writing with her called Who Knew I Would Fall This Hard (: It is Flykarth if you are interested you should totally check it out. I will try to update as much as I can.