Status: This is for you Caity!! I hope you all like it. COMMENT, RECOMMEND, SUBSCRIBE

Niall Horan's Best Friend

Pinky Promise

Niall Horan’s Best Friend

Chapter 12: Pink Promises

Caity’s P.O.V

“You heard me.” Brianna told me.

“No, I like Liam. He is my boyfriend. Niall is my best friend. We can’t start dating.” I told myself to relax and that Bri was joking but I knew she wasn’t.

“Whatever you say Hun, I will be down stairs doing something.

Talk to me when you have your feeling in check” And with that she walked out the door.

I like Liam, he is my boyfriend. Niall is my best friend we can’t date that would be weird. But what if we did? Everybody says they can see us together in the future. But do I want that?

I decided to make a list of pros and cons for each boy.
Liam’s List

Pros are: He is cute, he is my boyfriend,

Cons are: I don’t feel anything

Niall’s List

Pros are: He is cute, We know each other, he can make me laugh, we are best friends.

Cons are: We are best friends.

I looked over the lists and every time I looked over Niall’s a fuzzy feeling started in my stomach.

I left the list under my bed where nobody would find it. Then I changed into some sweat pants that said dance on the butt in pink sparkly letter. And threw on a white see through tank top with a bright pink bra on underneath. Probably a bad idea but whatever.

I walked down stairs and heard screaming and shouting so I followed the noise out into the back yard. There in the back yard was Brianna, Niall, and Zayn playing a game of tag.

They all stopped when they saw me.

“Nice bra.” Zayn said, I saw Niall check me out from behind Zayn.

“Thanks, Bri I need to talk to you about the um, issue.” I didn’t know what to call it so I called it issue. Nobody said anything they just gave us weird looks.

Brianna came over to me so I lead her to the porch where we could talk alone.

“So I did what you said, I made a list of pros and cons.” I told her honestly. I saw her head nod telling me to go on.

“There were some Pros in Liam’s but not as much as Niall’s.” She grinned eagerly knowing the answer already. But she didn’t so I gave her a face to calm down and let me finish.

“When I got to the one boy’s list I got a fuzzy feeling inside.” I blushed knowing because I just said these things were going to change.

Me and Niall would never be the same again because of a lot of reasons. One me having feelings for him, yes he will never know but it will change me. And the fight, the fight scarred me we will never be the same again.

“Can I guess this boy?” She asked again way too eagerly. She was bouncing up and down in the patio chair. I put my hand on her shoulder to make her stop bouncing.

“Niall. It’s Niall isn’t it?” She said in a whisper answering me before I told her she could guess.

I hung my head in guilt, I shouldn’t like Niall at all. Maybe I could change the way I felt towards him but I knew I couldn’t.
I stood up and walked back over to the boys.

“I’m bored, what do you want to do?” I plop my rather fat but on Niall’s face since he was lying in the grass. I know it sounds weird but I felt tingles in my butt.

“Mgtge ogwwr” I heard Niall mumble under my butt.

“What? I can’t hear you.” I told him laughing. The others looked at us weirdly but shook it off.

“Ow!” I jumped off Niall’s face holding my butt.

“Niall bit my butt!” I pointed an accusing finger towards my best friend.

“You sat on my face!!” Niall stood up brushing off his butt.

“Would you love birds just shut up?!” Zayn yelled then went silent because of the death glares me and Niall gave him.

“Well it’s true, you guys would be cute together.” Brianna said, I knew where she was going.

“Bri, I’m dating Liam!!!” I screamed at her hoping she got the message, but being Brianna of course she didn’t.

“I know, but if somehow you guys break up…” She says but didn’t continue because I cut her off.

“I’m going to find my BoyFriend.” I emphasised the word boyfriend before stalking into the house.

I went up the stairs and entered Liam’s room. He was sitting on his bed his laptop open to twitter, he was tweeting his fans. That’s what I love about him, most celebrities don’t spend as much time with their fans then Liam does. I swear he is on twitter almost every night connecting with his fans.

“Hey babe, watcha doing?” I ask skipping over to the bed and sitting next to him.

“Hey sexy.” Liam kissed me then turned back to his laptop.

I felt kinda guilty since I liked Niall but I will tell him later, maybe. I sat there and just watched Liam connect with them. It was amazing how Liam would tweet them and then they would completely freak out since he did.

“Wow, you have a huge impact on people’s lives.” I randomly say.

“I know I sometimes can’t get over it.” He answered then did a couple more tweets to some girls. He sent a tweet out saying good night then logged off and turned towards me.

Without saying anything he placed his lips on mine. I eagerly responded and kissed him back. I didn’t feel the butterflies I was hoping for but I didn’t care. After a while we pulled away from each other breathing heavily.

“Babe, I think we need to talk…” Liam said looking a little trouble.

“Yes?” I answer a little un easy almost knowing what was happening.

“It’s not you, it’s me…” He started but I cut him off.

“I think we are better as friends.” I finished his thought.

He smiled and nodded then pulled me in for a hug.

“Best Friends?” He asks holding out his pinky.

“Pink promise.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys,

I dont really like this chapter, well its ok i guess.

I didnt want to put their 'Break up' in this chapter but i had nothing else to put there. It feels kinda rushed.

You might get a chapter tomorrow but i probably will be updating LWOD first.

I havent been feeling like writing for a while, thats why the chapter suck. But i have been sad, angry etc so idk what's wrong.

comment, recommend, SUBSCRIBE

Lots of love

Brianna