Status: This is for you Caity!! I hope you all like it. COMMENT, RECOMMEND, SUBSCRIBE

Niall Horan's Best Friend

The interruption

Niall Horan’s Best Friend

Chapter 17: The interruption

Caity’s P.O.V

“You guys are so cute together” Brianna gushed. We were all in the living room watching pitch perfect.

“Thank you but you and I need to talk. Now.” I told her. She knew what I was gonna say. She tried to get me to do it in private but I didn’t listen.

“So Bri, what’s up with you and Liam?” I asked. Somebody stopped the movie while everybody else watched out little exchange.

“Nothing…” She looks at Liam who has the slightest blush on his face.

“Liam, care to explain?” Niall asked his arm wrapped around me. He was trying to get Liam to spill.

“I didn’t mean to! Her lips looked so kissable!” Liam yelled his face going extremely red.

Everybody laughed enjoying what was happening around them. Brianna crawled over to Liam to calm him down. I looked over at Niall. His lips looked so kissable so I placed my lips on his.

He licked my bottom lip for entrance. I didn’t budge he was getting impatient. So he slightly bit my bottom lip. I moaned but opened wanting to taste my best friend.

It was getting pretty heated, we forgot we had an audience.
That is until Louis whispered something to the boys.

“10 dollars he sucks off her face.” Louis whispered. I broke away right when I heard that.

“Thanks Lou.” I muttered sarcastically.

“If you want to enjoy Niall go get a room.” I was turned on and I didn’t want that to fade away so I grabbed Niall’s hand and ran to his room.

I shut the door and forced my lips on his again. He picked me up by my waist and led me to his bed. I felt his little friend go hard so I pulled away and grabbed his shirt. He knew what I wanted so he pulled of his shirt then replaced his lips. I ran my hands over his six-pack and moaned again.

We just pulled off my shirt when we heard a knock on the door.

“Ugh what do you want?!” I yelled my legs were wrapped around his waist. The door opened to reveal Brianna and the boys.

“Woah!” Was all they said. They looked shocked but I shrugged.

“What do you want?” Niall asked trying to be polite but I knew he wanted me just as much as I wanted him.

“We are hungry and we want you to come.” Zayn said glancing at around not looking at us. I glanced down and saw that I was only in a bra, and to make it worse it was a push up bra.

“Fine, let us get dressed.” I told them, if we didn’t go they would bug us so I had to say yes. They retreated slowly and shut the door.

Niall looked at me with a puppy dog look in his eyes. “Niall we had to, we can continue this when we get back ok? I promise.” I told him pecking his lips.

He groaned defeated then let me down to go get dressed. I threw on my shirt and tried to fix my sex hair but I couldn’t. So I left it. Niall grabbed my hand and walked down the stairs with me.

Everybody was ready so we go in the car. I don’t know how, but the boys have this van thingy that can hold all seven of us. Don’t ask me why or how they just do. Niall and I sat next to each other. Everybody was just goofing around, but I really wanted to kiss Niall.

He sensed my emotions and I guess wanted to calm them so he placed his lips on mine. I quickly with no time melted into him. Nobody noticed us yet, that is until I moaned.

“Guys, get a room.” Harry said looking at us like we had four heads.

“We did have a room till you guys interrupted us” I shot him a look trying to get my breath under control.

Zayn spoke next, “Niall, I understand you really want to get in
Caity but calm it down dude. You’ve only been dating for not even a day.” That caused Niall to hit Zayn.

“I wanna make up for the time that lost.” He said in the cutest Irish accent ever. I cuddled into his chest our lips never touching each-others again for the whole ride.

I never wanted this dream to end.

*AUTHORS NOTE*
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys,

I know super short but I have to go work soon. I'm not a big fan of this but I'll re write it later.

I didn't update LOWD for 2 reasons
1.I haven't gotten many comments. I got 2 but i want more
2. I had writers block

I will update LWOD sometime this week. Probably wensday thursday or friday. Be patient my monsters.

Comment, subscribe, recommend,

tons of love

Brianna

(I didnt feel like writing at all today, i know it sucks)