Status: This is for you Caity!! I hope you all like it. COMMENT, RECOMMEND, SUBSCRIBE

Niall Horan's Best Friend

The twit cam and tears

Niall Horan’s Best Friend

Chapter 19: The twit cam and tears

Niall’s P.O.V

Caity finally calmed down enough to start talking again, but she wouldn’t touch her phone or laptop. I felt extremely guilty for what happened; they are my fans after all.

All of us sat on the couch talking about what we were going to do. Caity sat in my arms nothing big was happening until Brianna’s phone went off.

She looked at the notification then started to tear up, we all knew what just happened. They were sending hate again.

'you don’t deserve to be staying with the boys, they are mad at us because of you. Thanks a lot.’

Liam took his girlfriend’s phone out of her hand and read the nasty tweet. You could tell he was angry, his eyebrows were bunched together, his face was red, and he was pulling on his hair.

He passed the phone around the room until we all saw the message. Everybody was fuming with anger, we all wanted to know what the girls did to them.

“We honestly need to stop this.” Brianna cuddled into Liam’s tear soaked t-shirt. We all knew she was crying but wanted to keep it secret. Her sobs were really loud.

“I have already done a twit cam. What do we do now?” I rubbed Caity’s back since she started sobbing again.

A few minutes later Caity was full on sobbing. You could
barely hear her though since her face was now in my tear soaked shirt.

I hated to see her like this, we needed to do something to get the fans attention and tell them to stop.

“Twitter?” Zayn suggested already tweeting something about the girls being upset about the amount of hate they have gotten.

“Already tried, just got more hate…” Liam said rubbing circles into a now quiet sleeping Brianna. You could still see tear streaks on her face but only if you looked closely.

I looked down at my own sleeping girlfriend, she looked so peaceful. But when she wakes up she will be in hell fire with hate.

“Liam, how did we get our girlfriends into this mess?” I asked extremely confused. Did we do it by bringing them into this world?

“Another twit cam with all of us?” Harry interrupted our little moment with the suggestion. I looked at them and saw them all nodding then I realized that I was nodding my head to.

Liam picked up his sleeping girl and sat next to me and Caity, while the other boys made their selves comfortable. Louis tweeted that we needed to have a serious discussion.

“As you can see we tweeted about something serious, we need to talk about our girlfriends.” Louis said but not in his normal voice, he turned it down and stared right into the camera giving the effect that we were upset.

“Yes, we are all taken but that doesn’t mean we don’t love you guys. And if you are wondering, Harry is dating Taylor, Louis is dating Eleanor, I am dating Perrie, Niall with Caity, and Liam with Brianna.” Zayn spoke clearly into the camera but you could tell he was annoyed.

“Today I told you guys Caity was crying because of the hate she received. But Caity isn’t the only one now, Brianna received some too.” I looked down at Caity and kissed her forehead, I hoped she wasn’t having a nightmare about the hate. Sleep was her escape from it.

“Right now they are sleeping, but as you can see they were crying on us because of you guys. Please stop it.” Liam said kissing Brianna exactly like I did to Caity.

I heard Caity whimper so I rubbed circles into her back until she calmed down again. A tear slipped out of her eyes, I kissed it away but I was worried. I kept a watchful eye on her during the remaining twit cam.

“What have they ever done to you? They haven’t even been properly introduced as our girlfriends yet. I recommend that you stop spreading hate and get to know them. This was all we needed to say. Please embrace them.” Harry said before clicking the end button.

“That was harsh…” I said feeling a little bit guilty. Caity started to stir in my arms, I tried to calm her down but she woke up.

“What was harsh?” She stretched then looked at me, her tear stains were still visible.

“We just talked to the fans about the hate you and Brianna got.” Louis shrugged then went into the kitchen, he opened a bottle of beer then walked back into the room and turned on the TV.

“Wait Brianna got hate?” She looked over at Brianna alarm in her voice. It was at that exact time that Brianna woke up. She looked at us with confusion on her face.

“Yes I did, but I would rather not talk about it.” She hid her face in Liam’s shirt a new batch of tears immerging from her eyes.

Liam sat there trying to comfort her. This hate was really bugging all of us, it made everything tense and weird. I looked down at Caity. She was looking at twitter on her phone. She was looking at the hate.

“Caity what are you doing?” I ask taking her phone away from her. How could she do that to herself? I know I wouldn’t want to do that.

She didn’t answer me, all she did was cuddle into my chest then turned to watch cartoons that was on the TV. I didn’t pay attention to the cartoons though my mind was on Caity.

I brought her into this mess, I tried to fix it but I couldn’t.

What if I broke up with her? I know it’s only been a week but I really don’t want her to suffer.

I leaned to and kissed Caity’s temple. “I love you. You know that right?” I told her, hoping she wouldn’t catch on to what
I was thinking about.

She looked up at me and placed her lips on mine. “Of course I do, I love you too.” Then put her lips to mine again.

How could I break up with her? She is, has been, and always will be the love of my life…
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys,

I know it's short but that's all I think I am going to do. *hides behind candy (The pink sparkly unicorn)* Dont hurt me!!

I don't feel like writing, I am in pain. I got my braces tightened the other day and now it hurts to eat. But I can't eat because it hurts. But I am hungry. I hate Jello, pudding. *runs to store to get ice cream* but i love ice cream!!! *eats it*

But ya so i don't feel like writing, pain and I can't stop thinking about him... *Day dreams*

I ask again that you keep praying for the people in Connecticut.

I will be staying here, behind Candy. Remember if I see any nasty comments i will throw her magical poop at you!!! *looks at pile of poop*

Lots of love, Pain, poop, prayers, crushes, ice cream, and toes!!!!

Brianna (The most amazing person EVER)