Status: This is for you Caity!! I hope you all like it. COMMENT, RECOMMEND, SUBSCRIBE

Niall Horan's Best Friend

The video and the mall

Niall Horan’s Best Friend

Chapter 8: The video and the mall

Caity’s P.O.V
*IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE MUST READ*

Louis logged off of the twit cam then turned to the rest of us.

“I can’t believe you did that to me!” I yelled at the boys giving them hell.

“Did what?” Zayn asked trying to play innocent.

“You know what you did! You have 5 seconds to run before I kill you all!” The boys scattered every which way. Great I thought. I didn’t even know my way around the house yet and I had to find them.

I knew they were in the house since I didn’t hear any doors slam. I walked to the second floor where Zayn and Liam’s rooms were. I saw no sign of life in either room.

So I followed the stairs up to the third floor where my room and
Niall’s were. Yes the floors are pretty big for just two rooms. We can see each-others door but have a lot of distance between them.

I also saw no sign of life, until I heard a whisper.

“How do I look? Don’t touch my hair!” Zayn whisper shouted then turned on his phone to check his hair.

I opened the door and scared them.

“Got ya, get ready when I find all of you we are going to the mall.” I tell Zayn and Liam already heading up the stairs.

I called ahead to the mall last night since I knew one, that we would get mobbed. And two, I need more clothes. I was walking past the door when Harry and Louis spoke next.

“Oh do it again Louis, HARDER!!!!!!!” Harry screamed sending a disturbing picture into my mind. Then I heard Niall’s giggles so I opened the door. All boys were covering their mouths trying not to laugh.

“Ha ha very funny, now get ready we are going to the mall.” I left the door open before running to my room and grabbing my money.

“I’m ready, where are you guys?!” I screamed waiting at the front door.

One by one they came to the door with their wallets in their pockets. Zayn was the last one.

“Let’s go.”

As we got into the car I saw the boys put on fake mustaches and
ball caps.

“Guys take those off you don’t need them. Plus Zayn the cap messes up your hair.” I smirked while Zayn freaked out trying to fix his hair without product.

“Of course we need them, we will get mobbed.” Liam said securing his mustache.

“Dude, I called in advance and asked them to close it. They did it for 1 thousand dollars which I took from Niall.” I said the last part quietly hoping he wouldn’t hear me.

“What?!?!?!?!? You took money from me?” Niall asked in shock hoping it wasn’t true.

“Yes, but you owed me for all the food you ate at my house so suck it up!” I told him knowing I won.

I got my phone ready to video, I was going to upload it to my twitter. The video started and all I have is Liam screaming in pain for using too much glue. But then I got all the boys screaming in pain all together. The fans are going to love this.

We still had a little bit till we were at the mall, Liam told me. So I uploaded the video to twitter. I haven’t been on twitter since the summer time. I remember I had at least 120 followers, now I have 7623627 followers and they were all one direction fans.

I uploaded the video and got instant replies, and retweets. I heard the boys phones go off. They took them out of their pockets face written in shock.

“Caity!” Liam scolded me like my mother would. The other boys were laughing hysterically, except for Zayn. Zayn was complaining because his hair wasn’t perfect.

The car came to a stop in front of the mall entrance. We all got out and saw nobody in the parking lot or in the building.

“I told you guys they closed it.” I sang walking up the steps and into the mall. They boys followed me.

I heard the boys squeal in delight before running away.
What have I done?

*IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE*
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys,

I wasn't in the mood to write this. All i wanted to do was write the next chapter for LWOD. you might get another chapter or i will start it then post it tomorrow you never know.

I don't know if i have told you but i have felt like writing for a while. I have been having issues in my life at the moment so this is my escape, plus i have been listening to 1D's new album while writing so it helps!!!

I know it's short but i'm sorry, because it's short you probably will get another chapter.

Hope you like it!!!!!!!!!!

Caity's twitter is @CaityMoore123 i have checked to see if it's anybodys and its not. But if it is im sorry. comment me.

comment, recommend, subscribe (in that order)

love

Brianna
(I have been sick all week)