Status: Just Starting<3

Holding on to You

Bachelor Party Part 1

Carter's POV

"WAKE UP SLEEPING BEAUTIES!" I heard an extremely loud voice wake me out of a dead sleep. I then heard a much quieter voice, "Jimmy, you didn't have to be that loud.." He just scoffed and finally I opened my eyes.

My head was laying on Brian's chest who was sleeping like a baby. The events of last night flooded my brain and I gripped the blanket that was wrapped around us. I turned my head in the direction where Jimmy and Val were standing.

Jimmy grinned, "Did you two fuck last night?" He asked bluntly.

My cheeks went red and my eyes widened. Val chuckled and smiled softly at me, "Wake Brian up and get changed. We have a bachelorette party to attend to."

"And Brian has a bachelor's party to attend to." Jimmy smirked and I rolled my eyes. Val dragged Jimmy out of the room and thankfully shut the door behind them. I turned my head back to Brian who looked so peaceful sleeping.

If only I could go back to my earlier position and go back to sleep. Unfortunately, that couldn't happen. We both had parties to get to. A sigh escaped my lips as I wondered how I could wake him up. A thought came to mind and a smile started form on my lips. I leaned over and placed a hand on his chest. I lowered my head and crushed my lips against his. I tried to deepen it and waited for him to wake up. I felt him kissing back and I smirked into his mouth. I broke the kiss and he groaned heavily, "I wasn't finished."

"We have to get up. Val and Jimmy just got here. We have to get ready." I explained while looking at him. He rubbed his face with his hands and a yawn escaped his mouth.

He moaned, "Fuck. I have to be away from you for a whole 24 hours." Brian said and that finally clicked in my head. We were not going to see each other until we got married tomorrow.

I mocked his expression and laid my head back down on his chest. I didn't want to leave just yet. I held onto him, "I don't want to go. I want to stay here with you. Just us." I said while trailing my finger tips up and down his chest.

Brian wrapped an arm around me and traced shapes on my arm with his fingers, "That can be arranged. Fuck those parties, I like your idea better." I closed my eyes wondering if that would even be a good idea. Knowing Val or one of the guys would be pissed, I decided against it. I sat up and grabbed his hand, "We can't."

"We can," He grinned while pulling me down so his lips could reach mine. As soon as my lips met his, I melted into him. I had to keep one hand on the bed to keep my balance. He deepened the kiss and I let my another hand go to his cheek.

Pounding on the door made me break the kiss. I heard Jimmy yell, "Are you guys done yet?! You can fuck on your honeymoon, now get the hell up!" I looked at Brian who just laughed at his best friend's bluntness. Brian couldn't really say anything, because he was just like that.

I got off of the bed and realizing I had no clothes on. Brian did a cat call and a blush formed on my lips as I rushed over to the dresser. I changed into some jeans and decided to wear one of Brian's 'House Of Syn' t shirts. I turned to see Brian just staring at me.

This made me chuckle, "What?"

"Just admiring your beauty." He said while giving me a soft smile.

I returned it and walked back over to the bed, "You get changed. I'm going to go brush my teeth." He exaggerated out a groan and I rolled my eyes while walking out of the bedroom. I went into the bathroom and started brushing my teeth right away. Once I was done, I started brushing out my hair.

During that time, Brian walked in and started brushing his teeth. I decided to just toss my hair in a pony tail. Once that was done, I went to head downstairs, but Brian grabbed my arm. He pulled me in for another kiss and I chuckled into his mouth which made him do the same. He was in a really loving mood today.

I broke the kiss and smiled, "We gotta get going."

He sighed, "Fine."

We headed downstairs to find Jimmy and Val in the living room messing around with Pinkly. Jimmy was trying to hold her, but she wanted nothing to do with him. I laughed while walking over to them.

Jimmy sighed in relief, "Finally! You guys took forever!"

We both gave an innocent shrug while Jimmy got to his feet. He patted Brian's shoulder, "Let's hit the road, dude." Brian gave a small groan while Jimmy and Val walked outside to give us some time. Brian reached his arms out and enveloped me into his arms. The scent of his cologne filled my nostrils and I sighed in content. He gave me a tight squeeze before letting go. I leaned up and gave him a peck on the lips, "Don't get too crazy."

He smirked, "I won't and I think I deserve a little more than that." His lips attached themselves to mine again and he deepened the kiss. His tongue slipped into my mouth and I knew if I didn't stop it now, we would get carried away. I pulled away and he whined like a little kid. I tapped his nose, "Save it for the honeymoon."

Brian gave me a goofy smile, but nodded nonetheless. He leaned down and pecked my lips delicately, "I love you, Carter Lynn Sanders." I did the same back to him and smiled, "I love you too, Brian Elwin Haner Jr."

Bachelor's Party


Brian's POV

The party was nothing big. Just me and the guys getting wasted at Johnny's Bar & Grill. It's been a couple hours since we've been here and I'm only going on my 2nd drink.

Zack didn't like this too much, "What the fuck, dude? You barely touched your drink."

I shrugged, "Not really in the mood."

He chuckled, "Why not? You should be celebrating! It's your last night of being single. Tomorrow is the day your life will change forever."

"Are you trying to make me feel good or bad?" I asked while looking at him like he was stupid.

He shrugged while taking a sip of his beer, "Anything that puts you in a better mood, I guess."

My phone vibrated in my leather jacket and I pulled it out see that I had a new text message.

From: Carter
Have fun, Bri! Take a shot for me! (; Love you! xoxo


A smile formed on my lips and I looked up at Zack, "You told Carter, really?" He didn't try to deny it, "It helped, didn't it?" That was true, I picked up my drink and started gulping it down.

"There's our Brian!" Zack patted my shoulder. He got me another drink and we headed over to the pool tables where the rest of the guys were. Jimmy gave me a steady look, "Are you done moping?"

Zack spoke up for me, "Yep, I had to tell Carter and walla.."

Matt shook his head while laughing, "You're so whipped, dude."

"No, I'm just in love." I said with a small smile forming on my lips while thinking about tomorrow. I was going to marry the woman of my dreams. I couldn't get any happier.

Johnny was staring at something and muttered, "Oh shit."

I frowned and the guys followed his eye. They all sighed and I finally turned around to see what they were looking at. Once I saw the blonde hair and I knew exactly who it was. I marched over there and crossed my arms, "What the fuck are you doing here?"

"I heard you're getting married tomorrow.." She said with a shrug.

This made me furrow my eyebrows in confusion, "Yeah? And you're not going to change that."

Sadie rolled her eyes, "Relax, Haner. I'm not trying to break you two up. I just want to say congratulations since, I didn't get an invite."

"That makes me laugh that you think that I would invite you. Do you not remember all the shit you put Carter and I through over the years?" I asked her through gritted teeth.

She sighed and nodded, "I remember and I can't change the past, but I want to make it right. I'm sorry for everything and I'm really happy for you and Carter," She handed me a beer, "It's the least I can do." I rolled my eyes and she walked away.

Jimmy rushed over to me, "Dude! The stripper is here!" A sigh escaped my lips knowing that this was going to be a long night. I took the beer in my hand and gulped down in 4 huge gulps.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to the following people who left comments on the previous chapter:
VixonJade11
FaBzShadows
Synyster Gates;
Spoileddxbrat
KaeBug
Lucyy Jayy
megan_1
JustThinking
caligirl1605
sawii
iheartzackyvengeance
Star Angel
A7X-PapaRoachLvr
BeeSmart
exterminatorbaby
You guys always amaze me! Thank you! <3