Status: Just Starting<3

Holding on to You

Bachelor Party Part 2

Carter's POV

"How is he in bed?"

My eyes widened at Leana and Val glared at her, "LEANA!"

Leana shrugged innocently, "What? This is what we do at these types of things, isn't it? I mean that's what we did at yours." Val shook her head in disbelief as Gena gave me an apologetic smile, "Hun, you don't have to answer anything you don't want to."

A sigh escaped my lips as I shrugged my shoulders, "I guess..."

Leana, who had a shit eating grin on face, cackled, "I fuckin' knew it! Sadie would always say shit, but I never believed anything that came out of that girl's mouth." We all chuckled and I glanced at my phone to see if Brian had texted back yet. When I didn't see a message, I put my phone back on the table.

"Miss him?" Gena questioned while taking a sip of her Martini.

I nodded while crossing my arms over my chest, "I know it's silly, but it's hard to be away from him for longer than an hour."

Val smiled while leaning back into the couch, "Oh, I was the same way with Matt, but then after you marry him, you take all the time you can away from him." She chuckled and the other girls agreed.

Me on the other hand, couldn't picture wanting to be away from Brian. He was my other half, I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him. Tomorrow was the day that all of this ended, well I should say begin. We are tieing the knot. All of the nervousness is put aside and I just want it to be done and over with.

It was getting late, so I decided to call it a night. We were staying at Matt's, so I went up to my room- old room to sleep. I still kept checking my phone, thinking Brian would miss me, but there was nothing.

He's probably just drunk.

When he gets drunk, he's lucky if he can even tie his shoe. He can never do anything right while wasted. I just hope Matt and the guys look after him. I don't need him causing a fight the night before our wedding. I laid on the bed and pulled the covers over me. I imagined what it would be like if Brian was here right now and I fell asleep within seconds.

***


Brian's POV

My vision was getting blurry and my hearing was getting a little foggy, almost as if I was in a hall. I looked around at the sight in front of me. There was a stripper dancing on Johnny and all of the guys were laughing and having a good time. I didn't feel right. Maybe I had 1 too many drinks. I stood up from my table and stumbled a bit. I was going to take a cab home and sleep this off. I didn't bother saying anything to the guys, mainly because I didn't think I was physically capable.

As I stumbled out of the entrance door, I noticed the parking lot looked so dark and it looked like it had 2 grounds. A groan passed through my lips as I tried to walk forward. I almost fell, but warm arms wrapped around me, "You're so drunk, baby."

"C-Carter?" I mumbled out.

She guided me forward, "Come on, let's get you home."

"I missed you and I'm so f-fucked up right now.." I managed to get a full sentence out and this made Carter laugh. She got me to a car and let me in the passenger side. My butt fell onto the seat and I leaned my head on the headrest. She buckled me in and I closed my eyes hoping this would feeling would just go away. It was worse than being drunk.

All during the car ride, I was in and out of it. Finally, the car stopped and Carter helped me out of the car. I looked around at our surroundings and frowned. This didn't look like my house or my neighborhood. She guided me to the house and I tripped a few times, but caught my balance.

Once we were inside, I started to wonder where my dog was and why the walls were pink. She helped me up the stairs and let me fall on the bed in the bedroom. It smelt like apples and I hated that smell. I didn't even care, I just needed to sleep.

Carter had other plans, she un-did my belt buckle and pulled my jeans down to my ankles. She pulled them off and pulled my boxers completely off. Once I felt her palming my manhood, I wasn't so tired anymore.

Everything escalated pretty fast and the last thing I remember was blonde hair draping over my face as sleep took over me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, it's really short! It just made sense to end it right there. I'll have the next update out soon! I promise! c;

Thanks to the following people who left comments on the previous chapter:
FaBzShadows
KCSavege
Spoileddxbrat
Mari_Raven
JustThinking
FuEnTeSpErRy;
Synyster Gates;
A7X-PapaRoachLvr
I love you guys! <3