Status: Just Starting<3

Holding on to You

Mr. & Mrs. Haner

Carter's POV

Once Brian and I entered back in the building, Matt threw Brian up against the wall, "What the fuck did you do?"

I rolled my eyes and yanked on Matt's arm, "It was a miscommunication, Matt. Just let it be, now let's get this Wedding on the road."

Matt pointed at Brian, "That better be it."

Val rushed over to us, "Brian, come on!" She dragged him down the hallway and Matt looked at me, "Are sure you want to go through with this?"

I nodded my head without hesitation, "Matt, I love him. No one is going to get in the way of me marrying the love of my life."

Matt sighed, "Ya know even if he is one of my best friends, I wouldn't mind beating his ass since he was late." He said with a chuckle.

That made me elbow him in the ribs, "Of course you wouldn't."

Val made her presence known again, "Alright, guys! We're ready for you!" Matt and I started to speed walk, because of how late we were already running.

We got to the doors and the music started to play. My bridesmaids started to walk down the aisle, who just happened to be the wives of the guys. Val was my maid of honor and right after she walked down, it would be my turn.

My heart was pounding out of my chest. I had to concentrate on my breathing. It was Val's turn to walk down the aisle. She gave me a firm squeeze on my arm, "Just look at Brian the whole time, you'll be fine." She gave Matt a kiss before walking slowly.

I turned to Matt to see him getting tears in his eyes. This shocked me and I gasped, "Matt! Why are you crying?"

He sniffled, "Because you're so grown up! It feels like it was just yesterday Mom & Dad brought you home from the hospital. I just love you so much."

Matt was making me getting teared up, "I love you too, Mattie. I really do. You've done so much for me. Much more than a brother should ever have to do for their sister. Thank you."

The music changed and that was our Que. Matt wiped his eyes, while I carefully dabbed my eyes. Matt eyed me, "Do I look like I've been crying?"

I shook my head, "No, is my make-up messed up?"

"Nope." He shook his head.

I took a deep, long breath and exhaled, "Let's kick this shit!"

Matt grinned and stuck his arm out for me, "That's my girl."

We walked down the aisle with all eyes on us. It wasn't something that I wasn't used to. I was always used to it, because of having a brother in a famous band, but now, this was about me.

I met Brian's warm, chocolate eyes and it looked that as if he was a bit teared up, himself. His smile tried to hide it and I tried to return the smile without getting teary eyed.

We got to the end of the aisle where Matt kissed my forehead and gave me away to Brian. Once my hand was placed into Brian's, my nerves suddenly were at ease. I was gazing into his eyes and it felt like it was just the two of us in the room.

Brian mouthed 'I love you' to me and I couldn't help, but smile. I did the same back as the priest started the ceremony.

***


"I know pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Haner! Brian, you may kiss the bride." The priest spoke, proudly.

Brian cupped my face, gently and crushed his lips against mine. The room roared in cheers as I felt Brian give me the most passionate kiss, he's ever given me. I went to pull away, but he wouldn't let me. That only made me chuckle in his mouth. Everyone laughed and Brian finally pulled away, smirking.

I rolled my eyes and he laced his fingers through mine, "I love you, Mrs. Haner."

"I love you too, Mr. Haner."

We got outside where we were to take pictures. They made Brian and I do our pictures first. I didn't think it was a bad idea until Brian' mom made him go take pictures with his family when we were done. I had to do the same with my family, I just didn't feel like being away from him.

Val was taking at least a thousand pictures. I looked over at Brian to see him suffering through the same pain I was. He smiled at me, causing my heart to flutter.

'I love you.' Brian mouthed at me.

'I love you too.' I mouthed back with a smile.

Finally we finished pictures, but now it was time for the Wedding reception that was actually being held at Matt's house, which my idea. Val and Matt wanted to rent a hall, but I just wanted it to be as comfortable as possible.

Of course Val still rented Brian and I a limo to take us back to the house. I wasn't complaining though, because it was just us two in the limo.

"How are you feeling?" Brian asked once we were alone in the limo.

I shrugged, while looking up at him, "I feel great, I just wish all of this other stuff wasn't apart of getting married."

Brian took my hand into his, "Hey I tried getting Val to let us just get married at the court house, but you know how she is."

That caused me to sigh, "I know."

"Hey, it won't be that long. Plus, I'll be by your side the whole night." Brian tried to reassure me.

A smile tugged at the corners of my mouth, "I love you."

He leaned down and carefully melted his lips into mine. I took my hands and put them on both sides of his face. Now that no one was watching, I could kiss him the way I wanted to. I deepened the kiss, causing him to part his lips. I didn't waste any time in letting my tongue slide into his mouth. He moaned once our tongues made contact. I got caught up in the heat of the moment and Brian had to forcefully break the kiss.

We both were breathing heavily and Brian smirked at me, "Damn, Carter. About to have our honeymoon in a limo?" He joked, causing me to blush, massively.

Brian winked, "Don't worry, I'll make sure the wait tonight is worth it."

The limo came to a stop and we both got out of the limo, only to be met by Val who was still taking a million of pictures. I cringed just before Brian wrapped his arm around my waist, "Val, cool it on the pictures. You're upsetting my bride."

Val rolled her eyes, "Please it's Carter. You know how she acts when things are about her."

Brian tensed up, "Exactly, so you taking pictures every five seconds isn't helping."

She sighed and put the camera down, "Alright, fine." Val walked in the back gate, where all the guests were entering.

I gazed up into Brian's eyes, "Thank you."

He smiled, "No problem, Babe." Brian gave me a peck on the lips, before we made our way through the gate.

The DJ announced our arrival and everyone clapped and cheered. Brian lead me up to our table and pulled out my chair for me.

I smiled at his gentleman manners, "Thank you."

"You're welcome my dear." He tipped his imaginary hat, causing me to giggle as he took his seat next to me.

Looking around at all the people here for the wedding reception was making my stomach turn. I can barely handle being the center of attention on my birthday, but I thought this would be easier, because I was sharing the spot light with Brian; I was wrong.

Brian laced his fingers through mine and kissed the back of my hand, "We only have to be here for 3 hours, then we can head up to the cabin."

A smile formed on my face as I pictured being at the cabin with just the two of us. We've only done that once and that was on my 18th birthday. We had a lot of fun, but only being there for 3 days was not enough. Which is why were having our honeymoon there for two weeks. Two weeks of just Brian and I, no interruptions? I think I can get through 3 hours of this madness just to get it over with.
♠ ♠ ♠
MY INSPIRATION JUST CAME BACK, SO PLEASE DON'T KILL ME! I'LL UPDATE MORE OFTEN NOW, PLEASE STICK WITH ME! Sorry for the shouting c;

Please show me some love in the comments, just so I know you'll continue to read this! (: