Never Gonna Leave This Bed

1/2

"Switzerland?"

He nodded his head slowly. "Wow, well congratulations. Best of luck out there." I quickly said before I got up from the table and bolted for the door before the tears came. He couldn't see me cry.

Tyler Seguin had been my best friend in Boston for two years now. I met him during my freshman year at Boston College and it was his rookie year with the Bruins. We instantly hit it off and became inseparable. Of course, being the girl I am, I started to develop feeling for my best friend. Things were going so well for us until he won the cup and started hooking up with different girls every night. I became more of a back-up plan with his new found heroism in Boston. It was obvious to everyone but him how much he meant to me. I needed him here like I need air to breathe. If he went to Switzerland, I would end up suffocating. It angered me how much I needed him and how vulnerable I was around him. He never seemed to notice.

"Rory wait!" I heard him call in the distance but I only quickened my pace. I knew that he would catch up to me but I had to try.

"Rory, please." I heard his raspy voice beg. His hand on my shoulder immediately heated up my body on that cold Boston night. I blinked the remaining tears away and slowly turned around.

"I'm sorry I have to leave but I really want to play hockey." I plastered a fake smile onto my face.

"I know, and I really happy you have somewhere to play during the lockout. I really am happy for you Ty."

"Then why did you run out?" He interrogated.

"I have a doctor's appointment." I lied.

"At 10 o'clock at night?"

"No it's early in the morning. I want to get a good night's sleep before." I spewed out another lie.

"Rory," Tyler moved closer to me until our faces were inches away. I could feel his hot breath with every word he spoke. "Don't you dare lie to me."

I stared up into his deep chocolate eyes. "I am happy that you get to play hockey."

"Then explain these." I felt his icy cold thumb run under my eyes to clear them of the tears that had started to pool.

"I'll miss you." I said, trying to not sound as desperate as I felt.

"I'll miss you too. I won't have my partner in crime with me." He said as he played with the strings on my sweatshirt. I formed another fake smile. I was getting quite good at these nowadays.

"I'll see you when you get back, Ty." I placed a light kiss on his cheek and backed away from him. I held the tears in this time as I walked away from him. I walked about twenty more feet until I heard pounding foot steps behind me. I turned around and saw Tyler jogging toward me. His nose and ears were pink now from the cold.

"I think you missed." His breath was uneven as he pulled me close and surprised me with a kiss. I quickly kissed him back with everything I had. His tongue brushed my lip and I immediately opened my mouth. Our kiss quickly became heated as our tongues fought for dominance. My brain shut off and all I could think about was giving Tyler the most mind blowing kiss, well more of a make out session now, that he'll never forget. We finally broke apart, panting, then started laughing once we realized what we had done on the middle of the sidewalk. My lips felt dry so I licked them. I looked up and saw Tyler staring intently at me. I tilted my head to the side.

"Never do that again."

"Do what?" I questioned.

"Lick your perfect lips."

"What, like this?" I teased and licked my lips again.

I glanced at Tyler and saw the look of pure lust in his eyes. He pulled my lips against his again. I bit his bottom lip and he let out a low moan. We broke apart and I smiled. Tyler showed no emotion but pulled me to his car. He helped me in then ran to his side, started the car up and raced to his apartment. "What are you doing, Ty?" I questioned but he didn't answer. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the elevator. We stood in silence as the tiny room rose his penthouse apartment. He still didn't look at me. Once we entered his apartment I was pinned up against the back of his door.

"You're so fucking irresistible." Tyler whispered before his lips attacked mine again. His hand snuck under my sweatshirt and pretty soon that was on the floor. Lucky for him, I wasn't wearing a shirt under my sweatshirt. I ran my fingers down his chest and soon his sweatshirt and shirt joined mine on the floor. Tyler's lips moved to my neck and then my collarbone. I kicked off my boots and Tyler his sneakers. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. We made our way to his bedroom. Tyler sucked on my neck and found my sweet spot.

"Mmmm Ty" I moaned. I felt him smile against my neck. He set me down on his bed and I brought his lips back to mine. I undid his belt and expertly removed his pants. He playfully pushed me back on the bed and started to kiss down my chest. I started to squirm once he started kissing my stomach.

"Mmm ticklish much?"

"Yes!" I squeaked as he ran his tongue across my abdomen. Tyler quietly laughed to himself. He undid my jeans so slowly, just taunting me. Once they were off he started kissing up my thighs, each time stopping dangerously close to where I wanted him to be. After enough teasing I figured it was his turn. I pulled him back up the bed and vivaciously kissed him, then trailed down his chest at an incredibly slow speed, stopping at the band of his boxers. I slipped my hand into his boxers and felt him become instantly hard.

"Rory, please."

"Please what?" I asked innocently. He shook his head and pushed me back down on the bed, clearly wanting to be the one in charge. I easily agreed. He undid the clasp on my bra and threw it somewhere across the room. He then made his way down to my panties, making sure to give every part of my body lots of attention. He looked at me before he taking them off and I nodded, telling him that I wanted this. His boxers soon fell to the floor and Tyler hovered over me, looking straight into my eyes.

"You're way more than just a friend to me." He confessed.

"You've always been more than a friend to me."
♠ ♠ ♠
definitely going to be one more part and then I'm not sure after that.