Status: slowly active

Why Good Girls Like Bad Guys

Stay

Aliyah threw her bag in the back of Cara's car before she joined her friend in the vehicle. They drove down the boulevard blasting "Breathe Carolina Have you ever danced". They laughed and talked about the interesting parts of their school day.

"Damn." Cara swore under her breath after looking through her purse. Aliyah gave her a questionable look. "I must have left it at home. It's cool I can get some more."
She grinned as she dialed a number in her phone.

"More what?" Aliyah asked.

"Mary Jane of course." Aliyah shook her head with a smile.

They drove to a neighborhood strangely close to her house. The girls got out and walked to the back yard of the house. Cara knocked on the door and a familiar face came to the door.

"Hey ladies." Vincent smiled and opened the door wider for them to enter. They walked in and to the basement where two other males were seated playing Assassins Creed. The man with long blonde hair looked over and smiled.

"Finally it was starting to turn into a sausage party in here." He stood up and walked over to the girls. "Caleb." He held out his hand to Aliyah.

"Aliyah." She shook his hands with a sweet smile.

"Vincent didn't you say you're dating a blonde Aliyah." He didn't take his blue eyes off of Aliyah. She felt herself blush at his comment.

"No I didn't." Vincent shouted in defense they laughed at him. Vincent ran his hands through his hair embarrassed as he sat down across the room.

"How can I help you today Cara?" Caleb drew his attention to Cara who picked up the Xbox controller and started to play in Caleb's place. "Don't fuck up my game woman." He laughed. Cara flicked him off.

"Assassins Creed is my shit." Cara smiled. "I need some weed." She said not looking away from the screen. Aliyah looked over at Vincent and his eyes caught hers she looked down and blushed. Vincent got up and made his way over to Aliyah and whispered in her ear.

"Are you two in love?" The other guy called out. Aliyah smiled and shook her head.

"Fuck you Dan." Vincent called out and led Aliyah upstairs. They walked into the kitchen and for a moment awkward silence filled the air. "Surprised to see you here." Vincent broke the silence.

"Yeah me too." Aliyah sat on a barstool and grabbed an orange from the fruit bowl and started rolling it back and forth between her hands.

"Getting in touch with you is nearly impossible when someone refuses to call me." He leaned over the counter top in front of her Aliyah hesitated before looking up at him.

"I washed your number off my arm the next morning." Aliayah confesed.

"Why?" She shrugged. "Give me your phone." Aliyah raised her eyebrow at him. Vince rolled his eyes. "Please." Aliyah slowly reached for her phone and placed it in his hand. He put his number in her phone and called. He returned her phone and picked up his. "Now I have your number and you have mine." Vincent's mouth curled up into a charming smile that made Aliyah's heart race.

"Look Vincent my mother really doesn't approve of you. So I can't see you anymore." Aliyah started to walk away, but Vincent grabbed her hand before she could leave.

"That's not fair." He protested forwarding his eyes at her. "You always do what your mother tells you?"

"I have to."

"No you don't. Do you not have a rebellious bone in your body? Aliyah if it isn't obvious I like you." Aliyah looked surprised at Vincent.

"Please Vince just find another girl." Aliyah felt her stomach form a knot. She wasn't sure of her feelings towards Vince, but she did know there was something there she couldn't fight off.

"What if I don't want to? What if I want you? What if I said I don't give a fuck about your mother and her feeling about me?" Vincent didn't want to let go of her. His hands sweat when he thought about her. He felt nervous when she smiled at him and he loved when he caught her looking at him.

"I don't know." Aliyah was lost for words she didn't like disobeying her mother, but he had a point she was 18 she could rebel this once. "I guess I could just hide you until I could bring her around." Vincent's eyes lit up and he smiled.

"Great don't worry women love me after a while?" He winked Aliyah shook her head at his arrogant charm.

"Vince!" Someone called out his name. Vincent and Aliyah turned to see Dan, Caleb, and Cara standing in the threshold of the kitchen. "Fuck I had 20 bucks on you guy’s having sex." Dan pulled out his wallet and handed Caleb and Cara 20 dollars each.
"You guys fucking suck." He pointed at Vincent and Aliyah before walking out.

"So Vincent Jared called party tomorrow is still on. Drunken high school kids payday." Caleb fist pounded Vincent. "Cara are you going to wear a skirt? I just need to know so I know what alcohol to put in your system."

"Vodka or Whiskey and you can have me." She smiled up at Caleb.

"You heard her right so when I try something she can't say no." Caleb laughed Vincent nodded. "You're coming too sweet thing?" All eyes were on Aliyah she could feel her face burn with pressure.

"I don't know." She looked away.

"C'mon Aliyah you get to see Vincent drunk as a Russian on a Wednesday." Caleb put his hands together and pouted. "Plus if he doesn't have you around he's going to complain and more or likely contract a STD you're clean I can tell."

"Well when you put it like that I have no choice." Aliyah laughed.

"So what are you implying young lady." Vincent wrapped his arms around Aliyah's shoulders.

"I'm implying that he's right, at least if I'm there you can fon-do me." Aliyah smiled up at him.

"Well on that note let's get high." Cara shook her head and grabbed Aliyah's hand and pulled her back down to the basement.

Hours later they were baked beyond comprehension and started singing old Disney movie songs. Aliyah was surprised she was completely wrong about Vincent. Sure he had this hard shell around him, but she could see something in his eyes that made her assumptions disappear.

"Mysterious as the dark side of the moon." They finished singing and laughed until everyone was silent. Awkward silence and another round of laughter. Aliyah glanced at her phone and saw the time.

"It's 12:47!" Aliyah stood up in surprise. The others groaned Aliyah turned and gave them a questionable glance.

"You’re not supposed to tell the time it ruins the night." Dan said.

"I have to be home." Aliyah started walking upstairs and she could hear footsteps behind her. She turned and she saw Vincent when she was hoping for Cara. Vincent stopped her once she got outside.

"Stay." He asked.

"What no my mother would kill me." Aliyah almost shouted. Vincent was begging with his eyes Aliyah softened and hugged him. Vincent held her close and indulged himself in her natural sent mixed with weed.

"I'll take you home if you call me later." Vincent smiled as he whispered to her. Aliyah nodded on his chest.

"Let me get my bag and we can go." Aliyah felt Vincent's hand slip into hers and intertwined his long fingers with hers.

"I had fun I can't wait until tomorrow." Vincent said after pulling into Aliyah's drive way. He glanced at her lips and thought about making his move.

"Yeah me too. I'll see you then." Aliyah jumped out the car and rushed to her door leaving Vincent to sit there; his imagination the only entertainment he has.
Aliyah was grateful her parents were sleeping so she sneaked into her room and crawled under her plush purple cover and drifted off to sleep. Aliyah smiled as Vincent haunted her dreams.