Status: slowly active

Why Good Girls Like Bad Guys

Is he your boyfriend

King for a Day by Pierce the Veil blasted through the speakers of Aliyah's blue Volkswagen beetle. She jumped up and hugged her dad's torso tightly with a wide grin. She sat in her car she missed dearly. Aliyah's mother took her car our one evening and got into an accident. Everyone was fine, but Aliyah's car, now it's back in her possession and she couldn't be happier.

"Now the shift is a still a little funny so wiggle it before changing gears." Her father instructed leaning over the open door.

"Yes daddy." She hopped out and embraced him one more time.

"What an adorable sight." They turned and behind them was Aliyah's mother standing holding her purse in her hand and pulled her over sized shades over her blonde bob. "David where is my keys?" He rolled his eyes and reached in his pocket and handed her the keys. She smiled and kissed his cheek. "Aliyah come give mommy a hug I feel like I haven't seen you in days." Aliyah smiled and hugged her mother. "What is that stench?" Her mother turned her nose up. Aliyah discreetly sniffed herself and remembered the joint she smoked earlier.

"Debbie leave the girl alone so what she didn't shower." Her father put her arm around Aliyah's shoulders.

"It's not that it smells like I don't know, but I'm going to be late for my appointment." She winked and blew a kiss before getting into her black BMW and driving off. Aliyah sat back in her car and ran her hands across the familiar leather interior.

"What are you smoking?" David asked turning his attention back to his daughter. Aliyah's face flushed as she swallowed hard unsure what to say next.

"Weed."

"Why haven't you ever offered it to me?" He had an offended look on his face. Aliyah didn't know if he was serious or not, but he never cracked a smile. "Do you know where to get some? I haven't smoked weed since you were 5." Aliyah smiled and called Cara.

Moments later Cara showed up at Aliyah's house. Aliyah had a hard time trying to explain the situation to her so she rushed over to see it for herself. They sat in her father's man cave above the garage and he pulled out a long bong with peace signs decorated over the glass. Aliyah and Cara were stunned.

"I got this when I was 16 my father gave it to me. He was a true hippie he taught me everything I know. Now your secret is safe if my secret is safe." Her father said sternly Aliyah and Cara nodded simultaneously. "Let's get baked."
Aliyah coughed on the smoke before sitting back on the couch. Aliyah saw her father in a new light as he told his stories of when he and his friends were young and free.

"Now Aliyah tell me when did you start. If you truly have my genes it was young." Aliyah shook her head and pointed to Cara.

"It was a few weeks ago me and Cara went to a party and she had some." Aliyah confessed. "Vince and I smoke occasionally."

"Vince?" He father raised his eye brow.

"Vincent Stathakis, hottest guy to roam the streets of Baltimore." Cara said after her hit.

"Is he your boyfriend?"

"I don't know." Aliyah looked down trying to hide her red cheeks.

"You like him a lot I can tell." Her father pulled Aliyah in for a tight hug.

***

The next day Aliyah met Vince at the mall she waited by the food court. She couldn't help but stare at the young couple sharing French fries across from her. Aliyah fantasized about her and Vince doing the same thing she sighed. Her day dream was interrupted by Vince's hand waving across her face she jumped and sighed when she realized it was him. His perfect smile made her knees weak she was falling harder and harder for him and this time she was allowing it. They walked the mall and talked.

"Wait you said your dad right?" Vince asked dumbfound Aliyah nodded her head and laughed. "You have like the coolest dad ever." Vince shook his head.

"What about your dad?" Aliyah asked she could see Vince tense up.

"Not in my life anymore." He said flatly. "Can we not talk about that anymore." Aliyah nodded she saw her window of opportunity.

"Can we talk about us?" She asked shyly.

"What about us?" Vince questioned.

"What are we? Are we a couple or are we just fuck buddies?" She felt herself start to rant everything in her head. Vince put his hand up to stop her.

"Whoa fuck buddies really? We only had sex once and I told you I like you." Vince shrugged.

"I like you too Vince that's why I need to know." Aliyah locked her blue eyes with Vince hazel ones.

"I want you in every way you'll let me." Vince held her hand and kissed her sweetly.

"Then I'm yours." Aliyah smiled against his lips she grew to adore. Vince blushed and kissed her again.

"And I'm yours." Vince smiled back at her. "Now that that's confirmed I'm going to get a tattoo come on." Vince led her to the tattoo shop on the second floor.

"Dan." Vince called out and a familiar face came around the corner.

"I'm here for a new tattoo; I want a peace sigh on my foot." Dan wrote in his little notebook.

"What about you little lady?" Dan asked.

"No she can't take the pain of a tattoo." Vince shook his head.

"Well I'm not you." Aliyah smiled to Dan he hi-fived her. "I want my zodiac sign on the back of my neck." Dan wrote it down and led then to the back.

"Think your tough enough?" Vince playfully teased. "Don't worry I'll hold your hand."
♠ ♠ ♠
Holy BONKERS I haven't posted this story in such a long time forgive me please!!

Comment, subscribe, rate, and love it!!