Status: This story might come back, soon.

Your Forever Is All That I Need, Mr.Monroe.

First Impressions and 100 degree weather.

Jayy.

''Dahvie, I love you, but I just don't get why you would hire such an inexperienced singer to play with us.'' I groaned.

We were outside our tour bus waiting for this new singer Dahvie has hired and it was HOT out here. It felt like it was 100 degrees out here and the fact that I was wearing all black didn't help.

''Jayy, just chill. Trust me, you'll love Jaylene.'' And just as he said that I heard someone yell out his name. It sounded like a girl's voice.

I turned around and saw a red headed girl running towards Dahvie. She was wearing a striped top, black pants, and red toms.

"Jaylene!" He smiled and gave her a giant hug.

"So, this is what we were waiting for all this time in this hot weather?" I asked annoyed. I saw Dahvie shoot me look and shrugged.

The girl turned around to face me and smiled. "Hi! I'm Jaylene." She stuck out her hand for me to shake.

"I'm Jayy." I ignored her hand and walked into the tour bus.

"Don't worry, he's just in a mood." I heard Dahvie tell her as they walked inside.

I grabbed a water bottle from the fridge and sprawled out on the couch. ''Make yourself at home.'' Dahvie said to the girl.

She nodded and started to look around. ''So when's the first show?'' She asked.

''Tomorrow at 6pm, So be prepared.'' I said.

"Okay,'' she nodded then turned towards Dahvie, ''So what do you guys do the night before the show?'' Just then, the bus started to move.

''Well since you're new here, it's only fair that you tell us a bit about yourself, right Jayy?'' They both turned around to look at me.

''Uh-huh.'' I started to close my eyes and drift off.

I heard Dahvie sigh loudly which caused me to open my eyes. ''Jayy will you please get over here and be friendly?'' I groaned, I wasnt in a friendly mood, all I wanted was to go to sleep. I guess that would have to wait.
♠ ♠ ♠
Two chapters on my first day, woot! I'm not exactly a writer so I don't know if this story actually has a future. q: So eh. It won't be the best. I might write other ones if I get requests, or I Might write those cute little one-shots and imagines. :}
Btw guys, Jayy really isn't a jerk in real life, he's a nice guy. :3

3.15.2013

As I said before, I'LL MAKE THIS BETTER AND WORTH READING OKAY