Perfect for Me

1/1

I sighed as I looked through my fridge. Looks like I have to go food shopping again. I just went last week, what the fuck happened? Oh yeah, all my friends raided my fridge again. It's a good thing I got paid today, otherwise I would have to eat cup of noodles again. Yeah, I'm good.

I walked to my closet, grabbed some new clothes and got changed. I checked myself in the mirror in the bathroom and decided that I looked decent enough to go outside. I shrugged and walked out of the bathroom. I'm only going food shopping, nothing special.

I grabbed my keys, purse, put my shoes on and left my apartment. I lived alone, but sometimes friends of mine would stay over whenever they wanted to. I didn't mind it, as long as they respected my privacy, I enjoyed having my friends over.

I have a boyfriend, but he's away on tour. I miss him so much every single day, but we skype more than anything since he's in Europe. I know that once he's back, I'll be the happiest girl in the world.

I got in the car and thought about all the happy times I've had with my boyfriend, and all my thoughts started to go back to the day we first met. I don't think I'll ever forget that day since it was my birthday three years ago.

I smiled to myself as I thought of it; I didn't think he liked me. I had known some of his bandmates, and I hung out with them a few times, but meeting him never happened. I had always wanted to talk to him, or even just be around him. Even when we were in the same place together, we still never met. That went on for a good four months.

Then on my birthday, my friend decided it would be a good idea to throw me a party. I told her countless times I didn't want one, but I'm glad she did it anyways. Turns out, she invited Tino. I had no idea he was there until about an hour into the party.

I remember walking into the kitchen to grab a drink, and he was in there getting one too. When he noticed me, he offered me one and gave me a huge smile. Needless to say, we talked the entire night, and he didn't leave when everyone else did.

That had to be one of the best birthdays I've ever had. I don't know what I would do without him, he's my whole world and it's hard being away from him so much. He tours all the time, and it's almost impossible for me to not get lonely. I'm in love with him, so sleeping in bed without him is one of the worst feelings in the world. I just want him back to me.

I got to the grocery store, picked up some things that I needed and went home. I don't take long when I food shop, I get what I have to and leave. Done. I just wanted to be home anyways, and eat ice cream while Tino's gone. I made sure I got my favorite flavor, Cookies 'N Cream. Always a nice comfort food for when my man is away.

As I drove home, I put on some music when I hit a red light. I didn't realize my music was on shuffle until the next song was Of Mice & Men. I smiled to myself as the song played. I had always loved the band, so hearing it made me happy.

When I got home after the ten minute drive from the store, I put away all the food, and went to go change into some PJ's. What I saw in the bedroom was the last thing I was expcting to see: Tino sitting on the bed.

Tears started brimming my eyes after I blinked a few times to make sure I wasn't seeing things. "T-Tino?"

He gave me that big smile that I loved and adored so much. He knew it too. "Yes?" He said as he came up to hug me. His arms were so tightly around me that I could hardly breathe. I really didn't care though, I was happy to be in his arms again.

"I missed you so much." I said as I looked up at him.

He wiped one of my tears away with his thumb and said, "I know, I missed you too." He looked right in my eyes, then he kissed me. I always loved kissing him; it was like the first time we kissed. (Which was amazing.)

His hands moved down to my waist as mine were securely on his neck. We stood in the middle of our bedroom kissing each other, and holding each other tightly. When we pulled away from each other, we smiled.

"I thought you were gone for another week?" I almost didn't want to question it, but I felt like I had to.

"No, we finished he European tour two days ago. I wanted to tell you that it ended earlier, but I thought surprising you would be better. Are you happy, Ashleigh?"

"Happy is an understatement, Tino." I smiled at him, then our lips became attached once again. I'm in love with him, and I don't want to be in love with anyone else. He's perfect for me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here ya go!!! I'm sorry it took me forever, but I FINALLY got it posted before your birthday! I hope you love it, cuz I know I did!! haha I love you, my dark darling! :] <33