Status: Yup, i'm having some problems with this since i'm new but it's getting fixed!

Untitled

Forgiving - Ben Bruce

He had done it again, fucking again.
And in out bed! How could he?!
Right now i was screaming at the bitch in my bed and she was screaming back just as loud,
"GET OUT OF MY BED YOU WHORE!" "HE DOSEN'T WANT YOU I'M STAYING!"
"IT IS MY FUCKING HOUSE, DON'T YOU DARE!" "WHATEVER!" She got out of bed pulling her clothes on
and Ben just laid there with his hands over his eyes sighing.

Soon the girl was out and i just stood there with big salty tears starting to well out of my eyes. I mustered up a small tiny whisper between my sobs "How could you?" Ben just looked up at me shocked "Y-you never cry." I dried the tears with my sleeve and asked again a little louder and angrier "How could you?" "I just.. I don't know. " "Well, fuck you i'm leaving." He just stod there processing what i had just said before hurrying after me "Julia wait!" "No Fuck YOU! Don't follow me!" I yelled back. I was out of the house and Ben in only boxers hurried after me "Julia, if you don't stop now i'll, i'll..." "You'll what?! You can't do anything since i am leaving you! We're over!" I paused taking some breaths and angrily wiped away the tears. "How many times has this happened this year?! HUH? TEN! AND I WAS STUPID ENOUGH TO FORGIVE YOU ALL THOSE TEN, FUCKING, TIMES!" He looked down biting his lips. "Julia, i-i-i'm sorry. That's all i can say. I'm not good with relationships and i'm just scared of getting hurt.." "You know what?! Stop trying to get away with all these explanations! Swallow your pride and just say you're sorry! Don't try to get away with it....." I said the last part whispering now more sad than ever... Tears was welling up in my eyes and from what i could see Ben was close to crying to. "Julia..." He said swallowing hard. "I'm sorry." A few tears fell from my eyes as he took long strides towards me and just enveloping me in a tight hug holding my waist with one and the back of my head with the other. "Please, forgive me. I love you. I love you so much it hurts." Right now he looked down at me with a small glint of hope in his eyes, and a few tears falling down his face on my head burried in his shoulder. I pushed my face closer to his neck nussling him. "Of course..." I paused a bit before continuing. "I always forgive you." I took a breath, lifting my gaze looking up at him. "No matter what."

After we returned to the house we both laid down on the cheap brown couch, me clutching his body and him wrapping his arms protectively around my waist. I felt numb after feeling so many emotions and i think we was to. We we're just looking blankly at the T.V not really watching. Just laying there doing nothing and hugging him felt nice. "I love you." he said looking down at me. I lifted my gaze and looked up at him shocked. "You don't say that alot." I smiled a little. "I love you too idiot." We both leaned in for a short gentle kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's really sad, but they made up so. I'm still fixing everything and it looks good. ^^