Untitled

I was laying in my bed in the tour buss with a laptop scrolling through my Tumblr and listening to some music when i heard someone pull the curtains aside. "Hello Jack." I said not really looking at him. "Hello Allie." He said smirking laying down beside me. "I don't really like that smirk, what are you going to do?" I said smiling a little. "Oh nothing he said leaning down towards my neck. "Jaaaaack, what are you doing?" He wrapped his arms around me leaving trails of red marks on my neck. To lost in the pleasure i didn't notice he had taken my laptop.

"He-HEY Jack!" I yelled. "What do you think that you're doing?!" he just ran laughing. "Jaaaaaaaack!" I said whining chasing after him. "Not funny, i wan't my laptop back!"
He just laughed and i followed the sound of his voice finding him in the living room. He sat on the couch scrolling through my messages on Facebook and i stopped looking at him with wide eyes. He just smirked and looked up at me. "What... Honey?" He said. I face palmed. Of course he had to see my messages sent to Abbey, my best friend. "Awww, you like me... Darling?" He said smirking. I looked up at him "Yeah, but not for long." I said walking away quietly my heart aching a little. "Allie! Wait!" He ran up to me my wrapping his arms around me from behind. "I like you too." He said smiling a wide smile. I looked up at him surprised. "You do?" "Yeah, now c'mere!" He said picking me up bridal style carrying me to the living room.

He carelessly pushed my laptop of the couch laying me down on the couch. He gently kissed the corners of my mouth down to my neck and back up to my lips. "I like you alot." He said and i smiled at him. "I hate you." He looked at me surprise before his surprise changed into a smirk. "I really don't like that smirk Jack. Stop it!" He neared closer me our lips almost touching before i felt hands running up my t-shirt and stopping at my stomach tickling me. "JACK STOP, JAAAACK!" I yelled laughing. "Not in the livingroom!" Gabe said passing by annoyed. "Fine then!" Jack said picking me up and carrying me to the bunks. But before he could do that i kicked him and ran.

"Allie get back here!" He yelled loudly chasing after me. "Never!" I said laughing before i felt arms wrap around me. Gabe picked me up and flipped me over holding me by the legs. "GAAABE, STOP THAT!" "GABE, LET ME DOWN!" i yelled. I think Jack got worried because he burst the tour door open seeing Gabe holding me upside down outside the buss. His worried face quickly got the devious smirk back and he walked towards me taking me out of Gabes grip and carried me back towards the buss and the bunks. When we got back in he pinned me down on the bed kissing my neck and wandered dangerously close to my cleavage. "Jack" I moaned. "Don't." He just continued and said "No Allie, you have been a naughty girl."
  1. Annoyance - Jack Fowler
    Jack decides to tease Abbey and Steal her laptop.