Status: Almost done fixing everyhting this was the fifth oneshot about Justin Hill

Untitled

Justin Hills - Battery

Justin Hills - Battery
"Juuuustin, i forgot my charger can i borrow yours?" Courtney whispered "I won't let you borrow it and let it disappear, No." I pulled away his blanket and held it out of reach "Then Mr. Grumpy won't get his blanket back!" "Courtney, if i don't get my blanket back now i'm going to do something drastic." "Like what? Tickle me? I'm not scared." I said cockily looking at him. "You should be, now give it back, i was actually having a good time before you came here to annoy me." "I just want to borrow your charger." "Well i won't let you." I crawled into his bunk and sat down on his lap, pushing the laptop screen down. He just sighed. Wrapped his arms around my waist and looked me straight in the eyes. "Courtney." I looked straight back wrapping my arms around his neck and looking him straight back in the eyes. "Hmm?" I mumbled. "You're annoying." "Thanks, i love you too." We just sat there for awhile looking at each other, and small talking before i felt really tired and just laid my head down on his chest and slowly started tracing some of his tattoos with my fingers before finally falling asleep.

When i woke up Justin had his arm wrapped around my waist securely and he used his other to scroll through his facebook dash. "Hello." I said trying to wipe away the tiredness from my eyes. "Good Afternoon." He said pushing away the laptop and nuzzling his head into my neck. I wrapped my arms around his neck and laid down on his chest. "What time is it?" I asked looking up at him still tired. "Hmm... Around nine PM." "Okay. Then i can go back to sleep." I said taking in his scent and intertwining our fingers messily playing around with his fingers until sleep finally took over again.

"Should we wake them up?" I heard someone say. "No let them sleep, they are way too cute to wake up." someone else said. "Ah, let me do it." Yet another voice said. I groaned rolling out of Justin grip around my waist and looked up at everyone standing outside the bunks. "Fucking creepers, what are you doing?" I said as Gabe came back with a bucket of water. "Oh they woke up.." i smirked up at Gabe. "Not Justin." Gabe gave me the signature smirk back and dumped the ice cold water on Justin who rushed up and yelled. "WHAT THE FU- GABE!" Gabe dropped the bucket of water and ran with Justin not long after him. "IT'S COURTNEY'S FAULT. SHE TOLD ME TO DO IT." That stopped Justin and he slowly started walking back with his arms out stretched. "Oh Courtney." He said. "KELLIN SAVE ME!" i yelled but no one was there but me. "SHIT!" I said turning around to run but Justin had started running and wrapped his arms around me. "JUSTIN, SHI- NO. IT'S COLD!" i yelled trying to push him away but he just hugged me tighter.
♠ ♠ ♠
Soon done fixing, finally. Hope you liked this oneshot.