Status: I'M DONE! 8D

Untitled

Movies - Austin Carlile

Movies - Austin Carlile
"Austin, tonight i just want to chill." "Fine, but i get to chose the movie. Because you only chose sad romantic movies." "THE NOTEBOOK, TITANIC AND DIRTY DANCING ARE GOOD MOVIES! I HAVE THE BEST TASTE IN MOVIES!" I yelled at him and he smiles looking back at me "But you know nothing beats star wars." i stick my tounge out at him because i know i can't say no to that because well my favourite movie is after all Star Wars Return Of The Jedi. "Yeah but your taste in movies sucks, The Exorcist? Really and then The Poltergeist?" "Hey, those aren't my favourites!" i giggle a little bit. "Aww did i hit a nerve? I know your favourites are Star Trek and Star Wars." he takes my hand and opens the door to the movie renting shop.

"So what are we picking then." He scratches the back of his head and says "Something Sci-Fi. It HAS to be Sci-Fi." I look at him and roll my eyes. "Yeah yeah, always Sci-Fi.." I say and take his hand pulling him towards the Sci-Fi movie section.

After looking for awhile we both hold two movies in hand and look at each other. Mine consists of Iron Sky and Wall-E and his consists of Watchmen and Terminator 2. "We'll just watch two then!" He says smiling. "Okay" I say smiling back "so i get to chose one of yours and you'll get to chose one from me." "Hmm, fine." He says taking my movies and giving his to me, our fingers brush and i feel small tingles up my arm. "Hmm.. Well i chose Wall-E for sure." He says skimming over Iron Sky again before putting it back. "And i chose Watchmen, because, well.. How can you not?" Well then of we go! We walk to the register and the cashier looks lamely at us chewing gum loudly. I look around for my wallet and panic "Austin, i didn't bring my money!" He just looks at me and laughs before pulling out his wallet handing the cashier some money. "Did you think i was going to let you pay?" He says chuckling a little and wrapping his arms around me. "Here you have your movies." The cashier says handing them over to Austin.

Finally home at his apartment we take of our shoes and i head into the kitchen with the food as he walks into the livingroom to start the movie. I put on some slipknot rocking around in the kitching while popping popcorn and putting chips and candy into some bowls. I heard some shuffling and then Austin came into the kitchen singing with me to wait and bleed and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Austin, the popcorn will burn you have to let me go." I said blushing slightly. He just lift me up and walked to the microwave and got them out himself pouring them down neatly into a bowl.

After the movies we just laid there cuddled up with me sitting on Austins lap and leaning my head on his chest as he played with my hair. "Austin." I said unsure looking up at him a little. "I don't want you to leave." I said looking down thinking about being without him for months. "Awwww, Steph." he said looking down at me and wrapping one arm around my waist pulling me in tighter. "You can follow you know..." He said looking down at me with hope in his eyes. "Yeah, i guess i can." I said almost hypnotized by his voice, and he seemed to notice and slowly he inched closer his warm breath hitting my face and slowly our lips touched, gentle and slow we moved. Almost afraid of touching each other. After awhile his other hand caressed my side and my hands held his face pulling him closer. "I like you Stephanie, alot." He said after we broke the kiss for air. "I like you too, Austin."
♠ ♠ ♠
I'M DONE. FINALLY. Now i'll just. Chill. ;)
I hope you guys liked this story, i found it incredibly cute. I hope you did too.