Star ***er.

Star ***er

I was dripping so hard right now, and i was so frighten, where the fuck was Twiggy? Apparently Courtney love had called him and told him to come over and hurry so he did, i never really was fond of Courtney i wouldn't say i knew her, we rarely spoke i usually tried to avoid her because sense i didn't know her and Trent had mixing feelings for her i just stuck with what he said. I wasn't interested in knowing her either. I was waiting for Twiggy to get home, he first came back around 7 in the morning, what the fuck was wrong with him i thought to myself as i saw Twiggy lock himself inside. ''Why did it take so long?'' I asked clearly annoyed, trying to hide the bit of jealousy there was in my voice, Twiggy didn't reply but his lips crept up to a awkwardly smile as he took off his shirt, there were long red scratch marks on his back that Courtney clearly had made. '' Your such a star fucker.'' I sighed as he started to tell me about everything and all the kinky sex they had made that night. I listened with one ear while i thought about ways me and Pogo could kill her without leaving a trace, because she had clearly got over to touch my property, in that moment i didn't even care about Twiggy having this crush on her. I of course kept my cool as i cut Twiggy off. ''Yes this is in fact very interesting but i will head to bed.'' Twiggy ignored me completely as i was laying in bed alone, i was used to Twiggy would come and creep up in bed with me, but it had stopped since he started to see Courtney. I woke up by Twiggy being clearly annoyed ''No, you stay out of it.'' He said as he hung up, when he did that my phone started to ring. ''Hello?'' I answered''Hey, it's me Trent. Uh i tried to talk with Twiggy but he won't listen.'' I was a bit confused''What is it?'' I asked curiously ''You see, i heard him and.. Courtney have seen much to each other the last time, and it need to stop. She's just trying to come close to me through you guys.'' His excuse was a little lame as he clearly sounded interested in her. ''Sure man, don't worry. I'll do my best.'' I could hear Trent sighed''Thank you, much appreciated.'' As he hung up. I could see Twiggy already was on his way out. ''Twigs'' I called out, as he stopped quickly ''I'm going over to Courtney, i'll be back for the gig.'' He replied as he left.
I missed when i didn't have to share Twiggy with anyone, because i didn't think Courtney deserved him. Twiggy was not a big enough star for her, so she wouldn't admit she was sleeping with him and Twiggy was being star struck by Courtney. I just wanted to kiss and hold Twiggy again, of course i would never admit that, it would probably hurt my pride.
Twiggy came back to the gig as he promised and we played it as always, afterwards Twiggy were sitting in one room with the door closed and we ''the others'' sat outside with a girl who just sat and spoke to us. I couldn't concentrate on anything but how to get Twiggy back to me when a loud girl voice came ringing in our ears, as she called Twiggy's name. Courtney. As she came she sat down in front of me''You got any donuts?'' We actually just brought a box with sugar glassed donuts as i handed her the box with them in, i watched quietly as i saw her eat 3 donuts without opening her mouth. I was stunned, when i saw Twiggy awkwardly had come out and tried to hide the room he just seconds before had been in, the room was full of teenager girls. You could clearly see twiggy was half amused and half scared by the situation he was in. Courtney just looked at him, and then looked at the other girl who was sitting with us. ''You know, you should start your own band and then these guys would be crawling onto your tour bus.'' Where she afterwards stormed off, and let twiggy stand there smiling awkwardly at us all. I still wasn't too fond of her, but i must say she won a little of my respect running into here as she did. Twiggy just shrugged as he went into the others girls again, avoiding eye contact.

As i haven't heard so much from Courtney, or Trent i guessed Twiggy had kept himself out of her heart shaped box.
''Hey twigs?'' I asked, as he was sitting drinking some whiskey. ''Yes Marilyn, what's wrong?'' I smiled ''So, your not going so much out anymore.'' he looked at me''Nah, i got everything i ever need or want in here.'' He said with a twinkle in his eyes.

The next morning, i woke up naked in bed with twiggy laying half on top of me sleeping, naked too. I sighed and smiled, he would never know how much i actually cared for him. ''Your such a star fucker.'' I murmured as Twiggy crept closer to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you guys think?