Status: EEEK My first ONE-SHOT!!! :D

My Halloween Romance

My Halloween Romance

Frank's POV!

I was so excited for Halloween, it was my birthday and I was going trick or treating with my best friend!

I was dressed up as Frankenstein, well kind of... I was wearing the mask for it and then I just wore a suit and spray painted my converse black. Cool right?

I heard the doorbell ring and so I finished up my eyeliner and went to answer it.

"Frankie, my birthday boy!" I laughed; he had a handful of gifts and was wearing a blue jacket with grey skinny jean and a ray gun hanging off his belt. (A/N like the Danger Days outfit)

"Like my outfit?" I said doing a little twirl

He grinned "Love it Frankie, although mines better, especially with my homemade mask" He Showed me his mask; I must admit it looks pretty awesome!

"Okay! Right, before Trick or Treating it is, open all of Frankie's present’s time!" He squealed like one of our teenage fans.

"Yay! Are these all from you?" He nodded looking a bit sheepish.

"You only turn 22 once right?" I giggled

"You say that every year G" He started giggling as well then.

We entered the house instead of standing in the door way and I sat on the floor whilst he on the sofa.

We looked at each other for a while. I would have thought it would have been awkward but it was surprisingly comforting.

I need to stop these thoughts; he doesn't feel the same way!

He looked away first, see DOES NOT LIKE YOU FRANK!

"Right open these presents then Frankie, I don't want to wait all year"

"sorry" I said with a small smirk on my face knowing he was joking.

I opened them one by one. Every present was absolutely awesome and thoughtful.

The last one was the biggest and I ripped it open

"Oh My God!" I grinned like a little boy getting a new bike

"You got me an x-box. OMG OMG OMG"

"Stop it before I have to treat you like our teenage fans!"

"Sorry" I chuckled. "It's just such an amazing present G, Oh love it" I squealed

I put the X-box down and leaped onto the couch and hugged him for what felt like ages. He smelt good.

I pulled away.

"Okay trick or treating" My smile grew bigger in the realization that I am getting candy as well, which I completely forgot about!

~2 hours later~

That was so fun! I got so much candy to last a lifetime.

"Thank you G. That was so fun!"

"ha-ha, yeah when that old couple refused to give us candy because we were too old" I started laughing

"And when we kept saying "Trick or Treat smell my feet" that was the funniest, seeing their faces" Gerard and me were both laughing our arses off at this point from the memories.

We carried on reminiscing like that for about 5 minutes, by the end of it we were struggling for breath.
Then I thought of an idea!

"Hey want to watch a scary movie?" I asked Gerard, hoping he would say yes.

"Hell yea! Um, you pick the movie, I’ll get the popcorn"

"alright" I picked 'Texas chainsaw massacre" It’s my favourite.

Gerard came back in. "Alright lets watch some Texas people"

I laughed "How did you know?"

He looked at me like I was crazy "It's your favourite horror dumbass! How could I not know, you chose it every time"

I just put it on and ate the popcorn with a small smile on my face.

~About 30minutes later~

The TV turned off and so did the lamp.

"Fuck man, not the best thing to happen during a horror, my imagination is going wild"

I smiled "Aw is little Geetard Scared"

"Course not; I’m Gerard Way the King of Emo!

"Yeah yeah"

"Right that's it" before I had time to think he had tackled me to the ground and started tickling me. All I could see was his outline and a small hint of a smile.

"Stop it, Stop it I am sorry you're the King of Emo!" I laughed/breathed out.

He stopped and sat on me straddling my waist "Thank you"

We stayed like that, neither of us moving. Me secretly not wanting him to.

We were blindly looking into each other’s eyes, me being able to see the light shine off them from the moon light.

His eyes were gorgeous, you could get lost in them forever.

He leaned in slowly; stopping every now and then just to make sure it’s okay.

When he stopped a third time I sat up on my elbows and closed the gap.

I was kissing Gerard Way!

He put his hand through my hair to the back of my neck where he pulled my head down so I was laying again and he atop of me, not once breaking the kiss.

I freed my hands and cupped his cheek making him stay there and put the other one through his hair tugging a little. He moaned and it turned me on even more, I’m pretty sure he could feel my boner just like I can feel his.

He broke the kiss and looked into my eyes once more and muttered the words I have wanted to hear all night

"bedroom. Now."

He stood up and held his hand out to he and I gladly took it.

As soon as I was standing he kissed me again, this time with more force and blindly guided me to the bedroom.

On the way I ended up losing my shirt and tie. He pushed me up against the wall of my bedroom and took his jacket off along with his shirt.

I know I have seen him topless before but he looked even more beautiful now he was in the moonlight.

I started working at his jean belt and buttons as he was kissing and sucking up and down my neck.

As soon as I got them undone I pushed him onto the bed and pulled his jeans and boxers off in one swift motion.

I then straddled him and let my hands touch all over his body and through his hair whilst he was struggling with my trousers and belt.

I stood up, nearly groaning from the lack of contact and pulled my trousers and boxers off.

I then took a moment to take in his nakedness, he was beautiful and big, my god he was big.

I shuffled my way in-between his legs and kissed him again before traveling down to his neck. Sucking and kissing like he done to me earlier.

I then moved onto his chest kissing from one side to the other, paying extra attention to his nipples, biting them a little earning myself a moan from Gerard.

Moving further south I dipped my tongue in his belly button and sucked the area just under his stomach but above his cock.

He squirmed and I smirked.

I decided to have a bit of fun with him whilst he was so submissive.

I kissed the inside of his thigh making sure to miss the one area he is desperate from me to touch.

I then started drawing little circles with my thumbs where I had just kissed whilst kissing a circle shape around his sensitive section.

Once deciding that he has had enough teasing I stop for a second looking Gerard right in his eyes, they were full off lust and love?

I suddenly engulfed his member into my mouth and sucked tantalizingly slowing whilst just gently squeezing his base. He let out a long moan which turned me on so much more it was almost painful.

I sped it up getting a rhythm whilst pumping myself with my other hand not being able to resist any longer.

Gerard kept moaning pushing me closer to the edge; he put his hand through my hair and tugged a little making me moan and in return making him do the same.

I kept moaning in the back of my throat as I was becoming closer and closer to climax causing him to moan and groan louder each time.

He tugged on my hair real hard and groaned out "Frankie baby, fuck I'm so close"

I just hummed in response pushing him over the edge which caused me to cum as well.

I licked him clean and climbed up him so I was lying on his chest.

"Should I return the favour?" he asked sounding really out of breath which made me grin knowing I did that.

I shook my head "No, just remember you owe me"

Hoping he would agree so I know for sure there would be a next time.

"Okay, deal. Can I stay here tonight?"

I laughed "Of course you can, Goodnight G" I yawned

"Night Frankie" I closed my eyes and before I drifted off I could have sworn I heard him say " Love You" ever so quietly.
♠ ♠ ♠
I decided to try a One - Shot for Halloween!

Read my other story 'Save Me'

PLEAAAASE?