Status: Writing, please feedback, I don't edit.

Vacant Expression

The Void of Mystery called Gerard Way

'Dr. Iero!' I was startled out of my slumber that I quickly slipped into while in working hours. Gerard was the only thought flitting though my mind. He related to everything even know I know so little about him. I'm scheduled to see him again tomorrow, I was determined not to give up on him, I need to know what goes through his mind, it must be interesting if he has occupied himself with only this for 5 years and counting.
'Dr. Iero! I must enquire why in earth you are sleeping in work hours, and then when awoken, dazing off when I'm explaining a complication on YOUR PATIENT' it' my boss. I clear my eyes, face and thoughts and listen to her, although I can't remember what she said so I can't have been listning well enough. I remember something about injections before state fling because she mentioned Gerard.
"Gerard is being prescribed a new antipsychotic and it required blood and heart monitoring, if there is one thing Gerard reacts to, no matter how small, it's needles. He is almost luci in these moments, and in the very few moments he has uttered a word, it has been when the burden of needles has been thriwn upon him. I expect you to be there during the injection which will commence in three days. You have to try and gain lucidity from him and get answers. What does he want? Is that clear, Iero?"
I nod before asking what he had said in these moments, Dr Hale replied with an answer saying nothing we heard, but we heard noise and a sign way is alive inside. I nod again before enquiring why I have less than half a page of notes on Gerard and no one has told me anything about him.
"It's all we have, someone doesn't wang us to know about way. Very desperately, maybe if we got him lucid and responsive we could find out, do you have anything further to say?" I shake my head signalling her to leave if she wishes. My mind plummets onto the void of mystery that is Gerard once again. Unsure of what to do, I went to his cell and tap on the window, no response. What a surprise.
As I walked in I am conscious of the face he is looking at me. My breath hitches and pulse rose. He was staring at me, his eyes trained at singing my face with the rays of betrayal and confusion. I attempt to smile befor closing the door behind me, even that simple action took a lot from how clammy my palms were. And I held my breath a I spun on my heels to face the mystery of my mind. The boy I HAVE to save.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the 4-month gap, any time mistakes/spelling/punctuation mistakes.
~Xerox