Status: Writing, please feedback, I don't edit.

Vacant Expression

Different

Dr Hale. Dr Halestone. That's what she is. People think she's going to be a soft bout of rain, slowly drenching you but causing no harm. But she's a hail stone. Pelting you with sharp shards of ice, pounding off your bare skin again and again, relentless and tough. But even hailstones melt away, she must has some soft spot; she must be able to be broken too? She thinks so poorly of people why are broken because she thinks she could never be like that. But it's the situation as well as the people. I admit, some people were born to be broken but others were strong once upon a time but now theymre just shattered and have lost pieces of themselves as they tried to fly it all together. No one can help falling apart, it's a natural thing. I know this, I've fallen apart. Probably more than some people here in an instaturion made for broken people.
But sometimes the broken people are the most genuine, they see reality as it is. A heartbreak disguised as a luxury.
I think I'm probably crazier than most people here, but I can hold it together; I can pretend I'm fine and bormal because I've spent so much time already perfecting the average person it's almost me. But I am still here, I just have a disguise. I can survive in this world because Inside, everyone is broken. Everyone is insane. Because how can you define sane when everyone's different. That' what we arec. Different
♠ ♠ ♠
Not going to be posting for a while, no reason other than I am deeply involved with supernatural and have watched 6 seasons and 7 episodes in 2 weeks. I don't plan to slow down now. Bye
~Xerox xo