She Will Be Loved

1/1

Allie sat in her cozy little house by herself as she drank a cup of tea. Rain was pouring outside, so she decided to watch one of her favorite movies. When the movie started, she thought about her boyfriend, Niall. Never has she wanted him more than she does right now.

Niall was on tour, and he wasn't going to be home for a few more weeks. Those extra weeks are going to be hard for Allie. The two of them have never been seperated for this long before, and neither one of them liked it.

She wants nothing more than to hold him, tell him how much she loves him and just be with him. She needed him to be back so she could snuggle up with him on nights like these. She misses the feeling of having his arms wrapped around her tightly.

When he left, she did her best to stay strong. That was really hard to do since she realized she was in love with him. She wanted to tell him when she visited him, but they weren't together long enough.

Niall was in the airport while he thought of Allie; the girl of his dreams. He couldn't wait to surprise her by knocking on her door tonight. He never told her that he and the rest of the boys had a two week break from touring since they've been playing shows almost every night. Every guy needs a break every once in a while, so mangement agreed to let the boys have one on this tour.

He may have been exhausted from traveling so much, but the thought of seeing her again gave him more energy. He was smiling to himself as he imagined holding her in his arms again, kissing her soft lips and looking deep into her eyes. Oh, those eyes of hers; they could make him do anything for her.

He wants to hear her laugh at one of his cheesy jokes, see her smile when she wakes up in the morning and watch sappy movies with her. All he wants is to be alone with her. He needed to see his princess.

The last time they were together, people were with them; they weren't able to love each other as much as they wanted to. He was busy with press and things like that, while she was either stuck in a hotel room, or out doing something to pass the time. During that week when she visited him, she was barely with him.

It hurt the both of them when that happened, but it also made them stronger. She got a glimpse of his life, and she understood why they couldn't be together as much. Of course, they had one or two nights with one another, but some of them were in different hotel rooms. It sucked for both of them, but they soon got over it and moved on with their lives. They had to.

After Niall got his luggage, he waved down a taxi, got inside and told the driver where to go. He looked out the window of the cab and saw all the places that he'd been to and smiled when he realized he was only ten minutes away from Allie.

He thought about texting her, just to see how she was, but he decided it would be best to surprise her. What's the point of sending a message when he's just going to see her in a few minutes?

The rain almost made tonight seem more romantic to him. If he could, he would spend every day outside her house in the pouring rain if it meant he can see her. Even if it's for a few minutes, he's happy to be with her.

He never realized this until he landed, but he was in love with her. Head over heels in love with Allie. He wasn't sure how he was going to tell her, but he knew he had to do it tonight. If he didn't, he might regret it; tonight had to be the night. He needed her to know how he truly felt about her.

Niall wasn't sure why, but something in him told him that he had to tell her tonight. Even though he was going to be with her for two whole weeks. It's going to suck leaving her, but he'll get through it like he did last time.

The cab stopped, causing Niall to lose his train of thought. A big smile spread across his face as he saw her house. He remembered spending many nights at that house, and he planned on spending many more there.

When Allie noticed a taxi outside of her house, she got confused. 'Who could be here now?' She thought to herself as she saw a figure climb outside of the yellow car. At first she thought of Niall, but she quickly dismissed the thought since he was on tour. She sighed to herself and sat back on the couch.

She began to get curious as to who it was, so she got up and looked out her window again. Her heart either dropped or skipped a beat when she saw that it was Niall. She thought maybe she was seeing things at first, and then he flashed her a smile and she knew it was him. That smile made her want to melt into pieces whenever she saw it.

She couldn't help herself, she ran out in the pouring rain and hugged him tightly. Being in his arms made her feel complete again; this is exactly what she needed. Him. Only him. His arms were wrapped tightly around her as the two of them stood in the rain. It was freezing outside, but neither one of them cared. They were just happy to be reunited.

"Niall...it's really you." She said as she looked up into his beautiful blue eyes. It may have been dark, but she could still see how gorgeous they were.

He smiled at her and kissed her forehead. "Yeah, it's me. I'm so happy to see you, Allie." His thick accent made her swoon everytime he spoke to her. She loved hearing him talk, and she was happy to hear his voice again.

"You have no idea how much I missed you.." She said softly as she stared at him.

He smiled at her, and said, "I'm here now, no need to miss me, yeah?" She giggled and he kissed her forehead. "Do you want to go inside? It's very cold, and we're soaking wet. She nodded, then the two of them walked back into her house holding hands.

Her hand fit in his like it was made for him and he loved that. The moment they walked inside, he attacked her with kisses. She enjoyed every single one. She would giggle and try to kiss him back, but she never caught his lips.

Finally after kissing her entire head, he softly attached his lips to hers. He made sure that this just wasn't any kiss, and that she felt all the love he was giving her in it. He pulled away and gave her a soft smile. She returned the smile and his heart skipped a beat. She was so beautiful, how did he get so lucky to have her?

'This is it, Niall. Tell her how you really feel.' He thought to himself as he looked straight into her grey eyes with golden dots (they were almost as gorgeous as she was), and took a deep breath. "Allie, I-I love you. I have for a while now, but I never got the chance to tell you until now. I just hope you feel the same way about me. I don't know what it was, but I just felt like I had to tell you tonight. You love me back, right, darlin'?"

Allie looked at him in awe. He just said everything she wanted to say, and not she was speechless to him. What was she going to say to him? She can't stay quiet forever, or Niall will start to doubt himself.

A look of worry began to wash over Niall's face before Allie smiled and finally said, "Niall, I love you more than you'll ever know." His eyes lit up and he kissed her so sweetly that she never wanted to pull away. She loved kissing him, it always felt right to her.

"I'm so happy you said that, Allie." He said after he pulled away from their kiss.

And it was just like that, Niall and Allie knew that they wanted to be together for as long as they could. Niall loved her with everything in him, and he'll always want her love.

That night, they didn't even sleep; they were too happy to do so. All they did was talk to each other, and cuddle on the couch until the sun came up. 'What a perfect night.' Allie thought before she fell asleep in his arms.

She was with the man that she was in love with, and doesn't want anyone else. Everything was great; nothing could be better.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yaay a cute Niall one-shot! I hope you liked it, Allie!! :D <33