Ana

Bacon.

The next two days were spent fighting hunger pains and avoiding situations which would require me to eat. In the last four days, I'd eaten 500 calories. I knew I needed to eat today though. I stood up from bed and the room whirled around me, causing me to fall back onto the bed.

Weak. Fucking weak... Ana hissed at me. I hung my head and sighed. After waiting several minutes for the room to still, I stood slowly. "I'm sorry, Ana, but I don't want to pass out," I mumbled, grabbing the door knob, using it to balance myself as I opened the door.

"Good morning!" My moms cheery voice rang down the hallway from the kitchen. It startled me, since she was nearly never home and was usually asleep when she was.

"Uh, morning mom.." I said, obviously confused. I made my way quickly to a chair, so she couldn't notice my swaying. As I sat, I noticed her flipping a pancake and turning the bacon.

My mouth watered even though Ana yelled at me. You are so disgusting. Bacon? Might as well eat what you are. A fat pig! Right that moment, I didn't care what Ana shouted. The room was spinning slightly and the smell of food made my stomach scream.

I asked my mom for a piece and she gave me three. Carefully, I wrapped them in a napkin, taking off as much grease as possible. I then broke them into tiny pieces, so I didn't feel so fat cramming a whole piece of bacon in my mouth.

Slowly I picked at the food. By the time I was done, my stomach felt fuller then it had in days and Ana's insults were at full force.

Are you happy? You probably gain a pound! Two possibly! God, you're such a cow.

I knew she was right, but I didn't care for the time being. I didn't want to be hospitalized. Ever. And if mom or Alyssa found me on the floor that's the first place I'd go.

At least you'd be skinny... Ana said quietly, a slight tone of annoyance.
♠ ♠ ♠
Why can't you leave me alone, Ana?