Ana

Good Job, Whale.

Tears stung my eyes as my whole body heaved again and tiny chunks of bacon and pancakes mixed in with the toilet water. There you go fat ass, get it all out. Ana's voice soothed. I could almost feel her icy cold hand rubbing my back. Without warning, another painful heave came up. This time it was just bile and I knew I was done. I hoped I was.

Get up now, Whale. Let's see how much you've gained. Carefully I pushed myself up off the floor and to the sink to clean myself off. I rarely needed to force myself to puke. My body almost knew I'd feel guilty for eating that, and would reject the food and send it back up.

Slowly, as though I were walking to my death, I made my way across the bathroom and to the scale. I bit my lip and dug my nails into my hands as I stepped on. It squeaked, making me feel so disgusting. I looked down as the numbers flashed onto the screen.

109.3

Well congrats, Fatty. You lost a pound. Look in the mirror now.

There was a moment of relief, I had lost a whole pound and was only nine away from my ultimate goal weight. But I knew Ana's plans. I'd look in the mirror and know I was a failure.

As I slowly came into view of the mirror I started pulling up my tank top and sweater. I nearly cried as I stared at my 5'7 frame. Fat clung to me. Everywhere. My hips, ribs, and everywhere in-between. The only reason I thought I could see my ribs was because the disgusting roll of fat that was being pinched between my fingers now.

I screamed, as loud and as long as I could, before sliding down the wall and landing on the floor. I held my head to my fat knees and let out a sob. Soon my whole body was shaking as I cried.

Its okay, this just means you have to lower your goal weight! Ana sounded happy, thrilled almost.

"Yeah? What to?" I hiccuped out loud between sobs.

Lets to for... 90?