Status: This is my first ever attempt at creative writing outside of school so all critiques are welcomed!

So On and So Forth

Hello

Hello
I was always so confused by those TV shows or movies that open with the main character walking in and saying something like “Oh! Wow! I didn't see you there!” I always thought this was extremely rude. Like did you really not see me here until just now? So I'm not going to start like that. I'd much rather just acknowledge your existence and get it over with.
Hello reader.
My name is Aaron and right now I'm a senior at a technical high school (we'll get into that later) . I'm 17 and I'm pretty much you're average, run of the mill nerd. Dork. Dweeb. You know.
Anyways, I'm sure you're thinking “God who cares!” Well, you should care because you're already about 75 words in this here story and is your name on it? No I didn't think so. I'll make it interesting soon. I promise. I apologize. I didn't mean to fly off the handle.
In this story, I'll pretty much just be discussing things that I've learned in my 17 long years of life. Who would want to take advice from a 17 year old? I don't know, you tell me. You're reading this. But enough introductions. I think we're all ready to start this thing.

Side Note: I changed just about all the people's names and the names of places in here to “protect identities.” In all actuality, it was really just constant nagging from my friends to be kept anonymous. I digress. ....
♠ ♠ ♠
Kind of a ridiculously boring first chapter but THERE'S MORE TO COME!!!