Status: This is my first ever attempt at creative writing outside of school so all critiques are welcomed!

So On and So Forth

Just a Few Things About Me

Just a Few Things About Me
So because I will never get the chance to meet many of you, and my mom always said “never talk to strangers,” I have to make you all honorary not-strangers. Here's a random list of the 10 things you need to know about me before reading this story.
1. I love grammar. And words. I think my favorite word is climacteric. Look it up.
2. I am addicted to the Food Network. If I bring it up a lot, I'm sorry, but that's just how I roll.
3. I am an Honor Roll student. This may seem kind of braggy, but I just want to paint a picture for you. And again, MY story.
4. I love lists. This is not last one you will see in this story.
5. I'm terrified of yogurt. I'm glad I got that off my chest.
6. I don't like when people talk about their family too much. Oh really? Your cousin is the cutest baby ever? Tell me 9 more times why I should care.
7. My one true love is, and always will be, the internet.
8. Scratch that last one. It's bacon pizza. Sorry Al Gore.
9. I am disgustingly and entirely in love with Walt Disney World. I could spend hours online planning a Disney vacation that will never happen.
10. I would watch a crappy TV show over a good movie any day of the week. $13 to see if Jennifer Aniston will ever find the one? No thanks.
Well, looking back at this, I now see that most of this is useless information, but I stand by it. I think it adds to the character of the book. Maybe not. Definitely not. Oh well. My story. Now can we start? I think so.
♠ ♠ ♠
Almost to the real parts I promise.... I'm becoming more and more self conscious about this the more I post.... Comments!!!