You're Cute When You're Jealous

Remus and Sirius

James and Peter laughed at a joke James had just said, but Sirius was silent, glaring into the fire like he has been all night. "Oi!" said James, throwing one of the couch pillows at him. It hit his head and he turned his glare on his best friend. James asked, "What's the matter with you, Padfoot?"

He was about to answer when Remus came in, looking rather pleased with himself. He came over to his friends and Peter said, "So?"

"So what?" said Remus, obviously playing dumb as he say in the armchair.

"How was it?" pressed Peter.

"It was nice," he said with a smile.

James said, "Uh oh. I know that look. You guys snogged, didn't you?"

Predictably, Remus blushed and Sirius scowled at the flames. "A gentleman does not kiss a tell," he said, giving them all the answer they needed. James and Peter gave him high fives, but Sirius stomped up to the dorms. Remus stared after him. "What's gotten into him?" he asked.

"He's been like that all night," said Peter.

Remus excused himself to go talk to his friend. Sirius was laying on his bed, looking up at the ceiling and playin with a Muggle tennis ball. "Sirius?" he asked. No answer. Remus sighed and sat next to him on the bed. Sirius turned on his side so his back was to Remus. "Sirius, what's wrong?"

"Nothing," he snapped.

"Don't lie to me."

The two stayed silent for a while before Sirius finally turned to the young werewf and admitted, "I know we agreed to go out with girls like normal but I still don't like hearing about you snogging them."

Remus couldn't stop the smile that spread across his face. "You're jealous!" he laughed. Sirius scowled at him and he tried to stop. He laid next to the dark haired boy and said, "I didn't kiss Brianna. I'm just letting James and Peter think that."

"You...you didn't?"

"Nope. These lips are strictly for you." Sirius grinned and practically attacked Remus. Remus chuckled and put his arms around his secret boyfriend.

"Hey are you done being moo- MERLIN'S PANTS!!!!!" someone exclaimed from the doorway. Sirius and Remus sprang apart and Remus ended up falling on the floor. James and Peter were staring with wide eyes.

"Uh...hey Prongs, Wormtail," said Sirius nervously. Remus blushed furiously.

Peter just stared as James recovered and smirked. "Aw! Puppy love!" he teased.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my first slash so please let me know how I did!