Status: *I do not own any celebrity or real event/person/place, etc. But I do own all fictional characters/places/events. Enjoy! (:*

The Impossible

One.

"You know I love you, right?" I asked Chase as I folded the last shirt and stuffed it into my suitcase.
"Of course, why?"
"You know how much I hate flying.."
"Are you putting a guilt trip on me for leaving?" I began to laugh.
"No, I'm just saying. I hate flying, yet here I am-getting my stuff prepared to get on a plane and fly all the way out to L.A. Just for you."
"Just for me, eh?" I laughed again.
"You know that's not what I meant!" Chase began laughing this time.
"I know what you meant, babe. And I'm very glad you're doing this for me."
"Yeah, you better be," I jokingly mumbled under my breath.
"What was that?"
"Nothing! I just can't wait to see you tomorrow!"
"Uh-huh, that's what I thought you said. Now, get some rest. You gotta catch a flight in the morning." I groaned.
"Don't remind me."
"Sleep tight, Tay. I love you."
"I love you, too. Good night," I said and hung up the phone, smiling to myself.

I always thought falling in love for me would be impossible; it only happened to beautiful, smart, rich, successful people. Not me-Taylor Parker. But I was proved wrong when I met Chase. We were freshmen in college when we first met. He was majoring in business, and I was undecided. Because of that, most of my classes were random and useless, and it just so happened that I was placed in a class with him. Even though he had signed up for the class, I had to tutor him. And that's where it all started. That's where it all began.
♠ ♠ ♠
First story in a couple years!
I know it's short, but it gets to the point!
Hope you like it!
(: