Sequel: Destroy Everything
Status: Active;; as long as I get comments

City Lights

10. Never Lay A Hand On A Fan

“I heard you had a few eventful days.” Jess asked. I looked up and saw her standing there. I shrugged.

“It’s not been pretty. I’m confused about most of it..well and upset.” I said. She nodded.

“Do you want to talk about it?” She asked. I shook my head.

“No. Not right now anyways. What’s been going on with you?” I asked. She shrugged.

“Family shit, really. My parents didn’t know I was with Danny on Warped Tour. They’re just throwing a bitch fit saying I’m living off Danny and the guys and not getting a real job.” She said.

“Aren’t you merch girl? You are totally earning all the money you use, aren’t you?” I asked. She nodded.

“Yeah. Totally. Jack spoils me though. These earrings, he bought them. I don’t even like them all that much. Alex bought me this bracelet, which I love. “She smiled. I sense that she has a bit of a crush on Alex.

“You like Alex, don’t you?” I asked. She shook her head.

“No.” She frowned. I looked around, seeing Kuza and Cameron standing there.

“Yo Cameron, I’m going on break. Is that cool?” I asked.

“Sure. I’ll text you if we get busy.” He said. I waved bye to Kuza then grabbed Jess’s hand and walking towards Motionless In White bus. We climbed onto the bus and I saw Ryan, Devin, and Chris there. Ryan stood up.

“I think we should leave. It looks like a bit of girl talk will be going on.” He said. I smiled at him.

“You know me so well, Ryan.” I laughed. Devin and Chris stood up then walked off the bus. Chris looked back at me, smiled then walked off.

“What was that about, Ms. Phoenix?” Jess asked. I shook my head.

“It was nothing. Now tell me what’s going on?” I asked. I heard her sigh.

“Alright, so you know those girls I was with the day we met?” She asked. I thought about the day we met and I remember the two blondes. I nodded my head.

“One of those girls used to date Alex. She’s supposedly my best friend and she knew that I liked him but since I was just Danny’s little sister, he never really thought of me as anything else. I introduce those two and they were together for five years before they called it quits. I like Alex a lot but I’ve been spending a lot of time with Austin and I really like him. I’m just in a bit of a pickle is all?” She said.

“How is someone like that…one of your best friends?” I asked. She shrugged.

“I declare that we will forever be best friends now. Fuck those girls.” I said. Jess giggled then hugged.

“Forever best friends.” Jess said. The door the bus opened and Ricky climbed up the steps.

“Hello ladies.” He smiled.

“What’s up, loser?” Jess said. Ricky frowned.

“She’s only kidding.” I said.

“Fuck, I’m sorry. People tend to not know my sense of humor.” Jess said. Ricky shrugged then walked into the bunks.

“Well damn, there goes my friendship with him.” She said.

“Nahh, he’ll be alright.” I laughed. Jess’s phone vibrated.

“I got to go.” She said, jumping up quickly.

“What’s wrong?” I asked worriedly. She shook her head.

“It’s nothing. My brother just needs me for something. I’ll text you later, alright. Bye.” Jess said before running off the bus, running into Ryan and Chris.

“She probably ran off to help her fucking friends beat up a fan.” Ryan spat. I looked at him, strangely.

“What was that?” I asked.

“Yeah, two of her friends are beating up a fan. Alex was holding back one blonde and Jack was holding back the other blonde. “Ryan said.

“Jess isn’t like them at all. Jess is really nice.” I said heading off the bus. Chris followed me. I ran toward were all the commotion was going on. I saw Austin run in between people to get to the front. Chris grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the front of everybody. I saw Jess on top of someone. My stomach dropped. She really did go and help her friend beat up a fan. I heard Jess screaming.

“Stupid bitch, don’t you ever lay a hand on a fan. You understand me. You don’t fucking do that.” Jess shouted. Austin grabbed her off the blonde girl. Someone helped the girl up.

“Fuck you, Jess. You’re just a fucking whore. Alex will never love you.” She shouted. Jess went to attack her again but Austin held her back.

“Fuck off, bitch. Alex only liked you because you fucked on the first night. I swear if you lay a hand of any girl that supports you’re so called boyfriend again then I will fucking beat you to a bloody…” Austin covered Jess’s mouth before she said anything else. Jess shoved Austin away then stormed off. I went to go after her but Chris held onto my hand.

“She just needs time to cool off.” He said. He pulled me away from the crowd and back to the bus. I climbed up the steps.

“She was actually defending the fans, Ryan.” I said. Ryan looked up. I glanced at Chris and he nodded.

“I’m sorry. I guess I judged her too soon.” He said.

“She’s actually really nice and caring.” I said. He nodded. I walked into the bunks and I could hear a movie being played. Was that…Killer Klowns from Outer Space. I pulled back Ricky’s curtain and saw him laying there, watching the movie.

“What are you doing?” I asked, laughing. He jumped, hitting his head on the top bunk.

“You and Chris always go on about this movie and I’ve never seen it. I wanted to know what’s so good about it.” He said. I shook my head.

“I can’t believe you’ve never seen the movie before.” I said. He scooted over then patted the spot next to him. I climbed up on his bunk. We cuddled up to each other.

“You’re officially my best friend.” I said. Ricky hugged me tighter.

“You bet ya.” He said. My eyes started to become heavy and soon I was asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh my goodness, guys. Chapter ten already. I hadn't even realize it was chapter ten. I'm so proud of this story. I'm not sure how long this story will be. It might be just until chapter twenty. I haven't really planned it out. Who knows.

Outfit

Thanks:
TheRockshowChick
ninjapenguinn
tiffallheart
steph goes rawr
Elegant Falcon


You all are the reason why I continue with this story. I'm really happy you are all leaving comments.

Enjoy!