Sequel: Destroy Everything
Status: Active;; as long as I get comments

City Lights

12. So Sick

“Phoenix.” I heard Balz shout. I rolled over and tried to go back to sleep. I felt someone shake me a little. I rolled over and faced him with my eyes closed.

“Are you okay?” He asked. I nodded, slowly opening my eyes. I sat up and jumped off the bunk, almost falling but Balz grabbed me.

“I just have a little headache. I didn’t realize it was this late in the day. Is Cameron pissed?” I asked grabbing my clothes. Balz shook his head.

“Nahh, I don’t think so. He had Kuma, Ricky, and Ryan to help him. “He said. I nodded then went into the bathroom and changed into different clothes. I walked out and saw Balz sitting there with Angelo.

“What’s up?” Angelo asked. I shrugged, grabbing a granola bar and a bottle of water. Balz jumped up and we walked towards the tent.

“Do you like Angelo?” Balz asked. I looked at him.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“Well, you never talk with him and I’ve always just wonder if you like him or not?” He asked.

“I’m sorry. I’m just a shy person and I don’t really see him that much. I’ll try my best to talk to him.” I said. He nodded.

“So, what’s going on with you and Ricky?” He asked.

“Well, aren’t you full of question?” I laughed. He shrugged as we reached the tent and I never did answer is question.

“PG, are you okay?” Cameron asked.

“I’m good. Sorry, I had a really bad headache and I was just trying to sleep it off. How are things here?” I asked lifting up a box and moving it. Cameron looked at me, strangely.

“Things are okay. If you want the day off then it’s okay. It’s been kind of slow today.” He said. I shook my head.

“No, it’s okay. I had the last two days off. I don’t mind at all.” I said just as a fan walked up. I turned to him, smiling.

“Hey there, what can I get for you?” I asked. He smiled.

“Do you have that one in a size large?” He asked pointing to the shirt he wanted. I looked at Cameron because I wasn’t sure if we had that in a large size. Cameron nodded. I dug through the boxes and found the large size.

“That’ll be 17.50.” I said laying the shirt on the table as the guy handed me twenty dollars. I gave him the change back but he told me to keep it. I put it in the tip jar and turned around. Cameron gave me a thumbs up.

“You should work the tables all the time.” Kuma said. I looked at him, confused.

“We don’t get tips from the guys and hardly from the girls.” He said.

“What are you trying to say?’ I asked.

“You’re hot.” Kuma said. I shook my head.

“You are blind, my friend, and just plain fucking blind.” I said. He shook his head. It started getting crowded so we all had to work. Balz just sat back and watched until he had to leave. We died down and I told the guys that I was going to go watch the guys. Cameron shook his head. I frowned.

“You can’t go by yourself, remember.” He said. I sat on the chair and folded my arms across my chest. This was the first time I wouldn’t be able to see them. I was messing around my phone when someone stepped in front of me. I looked up and saw Ricky standing there.

“Aren’t you going to watch us?” He asked.

“Cameron doesn’t want me to go by myself.” I said, looking at my phone again. Ricky grabbed my phone out of my hand, putting it in his back pocket then grabbed my hands, and pulled me to my feet.

“You can go with me and you can stand on the side of the stage.” He said.

“That works.” I laughed. Cameron gave me thumbs up and I waved bye to him. Ricky pulled me through the crowd toward the stage.

“Ricky, can you sign this real quick please?” A fan girl asked. Ricky let go of my hand and grabbed the things to sign.

“Thank you.” She said then she walked away. Ricky grabbed my hand again and we finished the walk to the stage. I notice Chris stand over by Angelo. I looked at Balz. I let go of Ricky’s hand and walked over to Angelo and Chris.

“Hey guys.” I said. Chris smiled at me. Angelo just looked at me, confused.

“Can we talk, Angelo?” I asked. He looked at Chris, who just shrugged then back at me.

“Uhh sure. What’s up?” He asked as Chris walked away.

“Well, don’t get mad at Balz but he might of mention something about you saying that I might not like you because I don’t talk to you or anything.” I said. He looked over at Balz.

“It’s cool, PG. I understand.” He said. I shook my head.

“No, I just really see you around, well now it was brought to my attention and I feel bad so I hope you can forgive me and we can be friends.” I said.

“I forgive you. I could have easily tried to talk to you. We just are both shy people. It’s all good.” He said. I smiled.

“Good then I wish you good luck on stage.” I said debating on if I should hug him or not but he surprised me when he pulled in for a hug.

“Thank you.” He said just as the music started and Angelo walked out on stage, then Balz and Ryan. Ricky high fived me on the way up then Chris hugged me quick then ran onto the stage. I smiled then stood on the stage. I wasn’t at all feeling the best. My headache was back and now my stomach was hurting but I wanted to finish watching them. They played Creatures and the crowd went wild. I was feeling really hot and I was sweating worse than I usual do. I climbed off the stage and went over and sat on the ground. I wasn’t feeling good at all, now. The cement was hot. I put my head on my knees. I felt it coming up. I jumped up, looking around for a trash can. I spotted one and ran over to it. I emptied all the contents in my stomach. Once I was done, I just fell down.

“Shit Phoenix, are you okay?” I heard Ryan ask. I looked up and realize they were off stage. I shook my head. Angelo picked me up. Chris and Balz went to the merch tent to tell Cameron want happened. Angelo took me to the bunk and laid me down. My head was spinning, my stomach ached, and I was now freezing. I wrapped up into a blanket. I looked up and saw Ricky standing there.

“What’s wrong, PG?” He asked kneeling down. I realize I wasn’t even in my bunk.

“Who’s bunk am I in?” I asked.

“It’s mine. Just get some rest, babe.” He said as he went to walk away. I grabbed his arm before he got too far.

“Ricky, can I ask you something?” I asked. He looked at me then kneeled down beside me.

“Of course, wife.” He laughed. I smiled weakly at him.

“I will probably feel really embarrassed asking you this and the answer be no but I really need to know since Jess kind of mentioned it to me.” I said.

“What is it?” He asked.

“Do you…” I jumped up, pushing Ricky away and ran to the bathroom. I puked up more. Someone rubbed my back. I looked up and saw Ricky standing there. When I was done, I stood up with the help of Ricky. I hugged him, putting my head in the crook of his neck. I didn’t want to kiss his cheek so I just kissed his neck. He helped me to the bunks and I climbed into the one I was in just a few minutes ago. He lifted my hand and kissed.

“We’ll talk later. Get some sleep, okay.” He said as I closed my eyes and he walked away. I rolled over and faced the wall the fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm really thinking of ending this soon and I really like this story but I don't want it to be too long. So I was wondering if I could come up with an idea for a sequel then would any of you be up for reading it? :D

Okay, this chater was kind of lame but I'm really not sure if I should do something with Ricky and Pheonix. I know you all don't want that to happen so it might not. I don't really know just yet. It will obviously be Chris in the end or something. ;)

Outfit

Thank you:
ElegantFalcon
TheRockshowChick
ilikewalls
LadiRainiCarm
steph goes rawr.
xXKandi!MusicluvrXx
lostinthecityofsin
ScoutNikhol
ChristinaZomby