Sequel: Destroy Everything
Status: Active;; as long as I get comments

City Lights

15. The almost dirty

Chris grabbed my hand as we sat in the waiting room at the hospital. We hadn’t heard anything about Jess and it was pissing all of us off. We just wanted to know if she was okay. Danny was pacing back and forth, putting a hole in the floor. Thirty minutes later, a doctor walks in.

“The family for Jessica Blake Kurily.” He said. Danny stopped in his tracks and looked up at the door at the doctor.

“We’re all family.” Danny said. I squeezed Chris’s hand. He put an arm around my shoulder, pulling me into him.

“Jess is going to be fine. She has a few bruises and a bump on the head but she’s going to be fine. She’ll be out of here in about an hour.” Dr. Geotz said. I think we all sighed in relief when he said Jess was going to be fine. Dr. Geotz walked out of the room just as Austin was walking in.

“I just heard what happened. Is she going to be okay? How did this happen?” Austin asked.

“She’s going to be fine, Austin. She was angry with someone. That’s all I know.” Danny said. Danny glanced at Ricky then looked away. Austin looked around and we all sat there for another hour. Jess was out in about two hours after all this.

“Are you feeling okay?” Alex asked. Jess pulled her arm away from him.

“It’s because of those two blonde sluts that I got hit. Fuck off.” Jess said. Alex looked at her shocked.

“You’ve never talked to me like before, Jay.” Alex asked.

“Yeah, I’m beginning to realize that you’re a fucking douche bag.” She said. I put my arm over her shoulder to try and get her to come down. Alex walked away in a different direction when we got back to the grounds.

“I have one more signing to do, babe. I’ll see you soon.” Austin said pulling her into a hug. Jess smiled then we watched Austin walk away and soon everybody else that was with us started to fade off. We all decided to go back to the Motionless In White bus. I climb the steps and was tackled into a hug by Angelo.

“I haven’t seen you all day.” He said.

“I saw you right before you went on stage, Angelo.” I said. He shook his head then squeezed me tighter.

“Fuck.” I shouted. He let go of me and I wave to Ryan and Devin. I don’t really talk with them and I feel bad for it. I went to see how Jess was but I saw her cuddling up into Ricky and they were both asleep. I nudged Chris, who just smiled. I walked to my bunk and I knew that Chris was following me. Once into the bunk area, I turned around to face him. He grabbed me by the waist, pulling me close. Our nose brushed against each other, closing our eyes slowly then pressing into a kiss. The kiss became heavier and I wrapped my arms around Chris’s neck while Chris wrapped his around my waist pulling me closer. One of his hand gliding up to my breast and squeezed it. I pulled away, looking at him.

“I’m sorry.”He said. I shook my head before pulling him back into a kiss. We pulled away from each other and climbed into my bunk and just cuddled.

“You know, we only have like three weeks left of tour.” I said softly. He gave my shoulder a squeeze.

“Let’s not think about that, babe.” He said. I nodded. I rested my head on his chest while our fingers laced together.

“You’re so beautiful, PG.” He said randomly. I shook my head. He let go of my hand and made me look up at him.

“You are beautiful. You don’t understand how much.” He said leaning down and kissing me. I climb on top of him and we continue to make out. I felt him run his hand down to my butt and stayed there. I moved my hips a little and I could tell he was getting happy. I pulled away and looked down at him. His hands roamed all over my body. His hands ran up the back of my back then to the front were he cupped both of my boobs in his hands. I leaned down, pressing my lips against him and I heard him moan softly. The curtain was pulled back and Chris flung me off of him. I hit my head on wall.

“Shit, are you okay?” I heard Ryan ask. I stood up, rubbing my head. I glared at Chris.

“I’m sorry, babe. I just got scared.” He said. I shrugged then headed towards the front.

“Wait, you can’t leave just like that.” Chris said. I smirked then walked out front. Ryan walked back into the living area, smirking. I rolled my eyes. Chris walked out about twenty minutes later.

“You okay?” Devin asked. I giggled a little then saw Jess and Ricky still cuddling up but were awake. Chris sat down next to me. He leaned into my ear.

“That’s not very nice.” He said. I shrugged, turning to face him and kissing his lips. The rest of the time was silent. Every once in a while one of the guys would ask Jess or I a question but it was mostly quiet but I wasn’t minding the quietness.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another update. WOOHOO!!! Sorry, I'm not sure if I'll be posting much because the space bar on my laptop sticks a lot and it drives me crazy. I will try to post atleast once a week from here on out.

Thank you:
ElegantFalcon
SewYourEyesShut
keyboards
PTVTea


Enjoy!