Sequel: Destroy Everything
Status: Active;; as long as I get comments

City Lights

16. This Is See You Later, I'm Not Into Goodbyes

Three weeks went by a little too fast for my liking. I was standing side stage, watching Motionless In White play Warped Tour for the last time this year. I’m not sure when I’ll see all of them again. I’m not sure what Chris and I were going to do. I glanced over at Jess and saw her smiling. Jess and Austin didn’t really work out but they are still friends. I think Ricky and Jess will get together. They both live close together. Well closer than what Austin would be. I pulled into a sweaty hug then let go then pulled into another one. I realized that Angelo had hugged me first then Chris was the last one.

“Oh my god, babe. I think that was the best show.” He said kissing my cheek. I smiled. I looked around and saw Ricky and Jess hugging. We had to separate from the guys. Jess and I went back to the bus to get something to drink then we were going to head over to Motionless In White tent.

“I don’t want to say goodbye to you, Phoenix.” Jess said pulling me into a hug. I felt like crying. I honestly wasn’t expecting to make friends while I was on this tour. I wasn’t expecting to have a boyfriend either but look at that. I have friends and a boyfriend. How well will long distance be? I’ve never been in one, well, I was hardly ever been in a short distance relationship. Jess smiled at me as if she just got an idea.

“You know what would be awesome, Phoenix?” Jess asked. I shrugged.

“I need a roommate.” She said. I raised an eyebrow at me.

“Why’s that awesome?” I asked.

“You can come live with me then you won’t be so far from Chris.” Jess smiled. I looked at her like she had three heads.

“It would be awesome. I live on my own most of the time. Danny will be on tour and I pay for most of the rent and shit. Come on.” Jess said grabbing my hands.

“Did you ask Danny?” I asked.

“He’ll say yes. He hates when I’m home by myself when he’s on tour. He won’t be able to say no.” Jess said.

“I’d have to talk with my uncle.” I said. She shouted and tackled me into a hug.

“This will be fucking awesome.” She said. I nodded.

“If I do this, we shouldn’t say anything to the guys.” I said just as my uncle climbed into the bus. I looked at him, smiling.

“What do you want?” He said.

“Jess and I aren’t really ready to say goodbye so I was wondering if I could go stay with her for a while. Were you going to be driving the bus for someone else?” I asked.

“I suppose you can. You really have no one back home and you’re dating Chris so it’s cool with me. Just don’t forget to call. Yes, I am driving for Taking Back Sunday.” Larry said.

“Taking Back Sunday? Fuck you, Larry.” Jess laughed.

“Okay, but we don’t want the guys to know.” I said. My uncle nods then goes up to the front of the bus in the driver’s seat. I walked to the fridge and got two drinks.

“We should probably get to the MIW tent.” Jess said. I nodded.

“Talk to you later, Uncle Larry.” I said.

“See you later.” He said. We walked off the bus and toward the tent where the guys were.

“Hey, are you having fun?” Chris asked pulling me into a hug. I nodded.

“Yes. Are you?” I asked.

“Yes and no. Yes because I’m out here with my fans and no because it’s hot as fuck out here.” He said. I laughed before looking around and saw a few fans staring at us. I stepped away and let Chris get back to the meet and greet. I walked back to sit with Jess.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The end of day came to an end all too fast and I was saying my goodbyes to the guys and Jess. Only Jess and I knew that it wouldn’t be for long. I was going back to California to pack a few more things before heading out to Maryland to live with Jess. I found out that Baltimore and Scranton was only three plus hours away from each other. It was a lot better than forty hours from where I’m originally from in Huntington Beach, California. I was used to that because I used to live in Illinois and would drive the three plus hours to St. Louis for shows. I had to fake being sad which was so fucking hard. I hugged Jess.

“I’m going to miss you all so much.” I said. Chris was kind of being anti-social. It was kind of making me angry with how he was treating me. I was going to the airport soon. Portland to Los Angeles then the forty five minute drive to Huntington Beach. I think Chris was taking me to the airport. I wasn’t at all happy about flying. I hated planes. I guess a few hours on a plane wouldn’t hurt none. I hugged them all again before grabbing my bags. Chris made no effort in moving. Maybe he wasn’t going to go with me to say goodbye. I shrugged before walking off the bus and to the cab that was waiting for me. Ricky and Jess were with me. I glanced at them and they were hugging. Fuck, they were fucking cute together.

“Don’t worry about him. He’s an idiot.” Jess said.

“I’m glad you think so highly of me, Jess.” Chris spat. I turned around and saw him standing there.

“Well you know, I gotta keep my girl happy unlike you do.” Jess snapped back. Chris rolled his eyes before climbing into the cab. I followed in behind him then Jess then Ricky. It took a few minutes to get to the airport. I climbed out of the cab then went to the back and grabbed my stuff. Chris came over and grabbed it from me.

“Oh, you’re being nice now.” I said. He shrugged then grabbed my hand and we walked into the building again. My flight was called shortly after getting checked in and everything. I stood up; grabbing my bag then looked around.

“I’m going to miss you so much but we’ll see each other soon.” Jess said then her eyes widen.

“Because aren’t you coming to Huntington Beach with the guys for something.” I covered up.

“Yeah, to film their music video or some shit.” She said. I nodded then hugged her then hugged Ricky.

“I’m going to miss you, best friend.” He said.

“I’ll miss you too but we’ll see each other again sometime.” I said, giving him a wink.

“I sure hope so.” He said. Ricky and Jess walked away and I was alone with Chris now.

“So this is goodbye.” I said. He shrugged. I leaned up, pressed my lips against his cheek.

“Goodbye.” I said before turning around and walking off. I didn’t get far because I was turned around and Chris lips were met with mine into a fierce kiss. I dropped my bag, wrapping my arms around his neck. I heard Jess and Ricky shout. Chris pulled away.

“I’m going to miss you.” He said. I smiled. I heard my last call to get on the plane.

“I’ll see you later, Chris Motionless.” I said, kissing his lips again before turning around and walking towards the terminal. I looked back and saw him still standing there.
♠ ♠ ♠
That is the end. Sorry it took over an month for me to update. I'm thinking about a sequel but I'm not sure. I know how I'm going to start it if I do a sequel. :)
yay or ney?

Outfit