Sequel: Destroy Everything
Status: Active;; as long as I get comments

City Lights

2. Hanging out at the merch table then sleep

“Where the fuck have you been?” Some guy shouted at me. I just stood there and let him yell at me.

“You were suppose to be here an hour ago.” He shouted. I felt like crying because I hated getting yelled out.

“What the fuck is going on here?” I heard someone ask. I look up and saw all of Motionless In White standing there. Great, they’re going to think I’m a slacker.

“This little bitch was out fucking around. Guys, seriously, I can’t handle this. She needs to be on time.” He said. Now I just felt angry. He had no right to call me a bitch and I was about to say something but Chris spoke.

“Cut her some slack, man. It’s her first day and she didn’t know where anything was. If you don’t fucking watch it then I’ll have you fired, douche bag.” Chris said. I looked at the guy then back at Chris. Chris looked pissed. I didn’t want them two fighting because I was a failure. I picked up a box at my feet, walking behind the table then sitting it down and began to unpack it. It was silent and I knew that everybody was still here. I moved to my right and bumped into someone. I looked up and saw Ricky standing there. He smiled at me.

“Thirsty?” He asked. I shook my head.

“It’s like 105 degree’s here and you aren’t thirsty at all?” He asked, nudging me. I smiled at him and he handed me a water bottle.

“No worries, I didn’t drink out of it. It’s a new one.” He laughed.

“Thank you.” I said.

“You’re very welcome, my friend.” He said. I looked around and notice that Chris and douche bag were talking and the others were gone.

“So may I ask a weird question?” Ricky asked. I looked at him, strangely.

“I’m used to weird questions, so give it a go.” I said.

“If that wasn’t British enough, anyways are you a fan of any of the bands on tour this year?” He asked. I laughed.

“Yes.” I said simply.

“Who are they?” He asked. I frowned.

“The Used, Taking Back Sunday, Yellowcard, Pierce the Veil, Of Mice and Men, All Time Low, Breathe Carolina, You Me At Six, Mayday Parade, We Are The In Crowd, and Mod Sun.” I said. He frowned.

“That’s quite a list there, Phoenix.” He said. I smiled.

“Then there is this one band that you might know.” I said. He looked at me, confused.

“This band called Motionless In White. Those dudes are my favorite but no worries, I’m not obsessed.” I said. He laughed.

“You really like Motionless?” He asked. I nodded.

“Yes, I can’t describe the words, just amazing.” I said. He took me by surprise when he hugged me.

“What’s going on here?” I heard Chris ask. Ricky pulled away.

“Phoenix is a fan of us.” He said. Chris frowned then walked away. I looked at Ricky after Chris left.

“I think, it’s just scared you’ll like cut his hair while he sleeps or something.” He said. I laughed.

“It’s very tempting, Horror.” I said. I was really surprise to how much I was warming up to Ricky Horror and I was surprise how much he was talking to me.

“Well, I better go before it gets too crazy. See you back at the bus.” He said. I went back to my job until douche bag said I could go on break. I kept saying I was fine and that I could keep going but he literally pushed me away saying I was looking sick. I walked away and went in search for some water and food.

“Phoenix.” I heard someone shout. I looked around and saw Austin waving from the side stage. He jumped off the stage and walked over to me.

“What’s up, girl?” He asked. A few fans came up to him and after a while he apologized but he had to talk with me. He didn’t have to.

“Who were you watching?” I asked.

“Champagne, Champagne.” He said. I laughed.

“I didn’t think you’d be interested in Champagne, Champagne.” I said. He shrugged and we reached the window for the food line.

“Could I just get an order of fries?” I asked.

“Is that all for you and what would you like, sir?” The guy behind the window said.

“I’m good.” Austin said. He stepped away from the window and soon my food was here and I paid for it. Austin and I talked while I ate the fries. My phone vibrated and I dug it out of my pocket. It was an unknown number.

“Hello.” I answered.

“Phoenix, it’s Ricky.” He said.

“What’s up?” I asked.

“Oh, nothing much. By the way, I got your number from your uncle.” He said. I laughed.

“That’s awesome. “ I said.

“Anyways, I guess I’ll see you at the bus later.” He said.

“Alright, see you there.” I said then we both hung up. I looked up and saw Austin smiling.

“Why are you smiley?” I asked. He shrugged then someone grabbed my side then yelled really loud. I swung around, hitting the person in the head.

“Oh fuck.” He shouted. I turned around and saw Chris standing there.

“I’m so sorry, Chris. I..I..don’t come up to me like that, though.” I said. He was rubbing the side of his head as he sat down next to me.

“No, I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have done that.” He said. A group of slutty girls came up to us and sat down with us. They began talking with Chris and Austin. I just pushed around the rest of my fries since they got cold. I took a drink and one of the girls looked at me and glared.

“So who is this?” She asked pointing to me.

“This is Motionless In White’s merch girl.” Austin said. I looked at Chris, who kind of smiled.

“Why are you hanging out with her if she’s just a merch girl?” The other girl asked.

“Leave her alone, girls. She’s just friends.” The other girl said. I like her. I smiled at her and she nodded.

“Shouldn’t she be back at the merch table then?” The blonde asked. I stood up, walked over to the trash can and walked away from them. I wasn’t dealing with this. I heard Austin and Chris both say goodbye. I was already behind the merch table before they caught up with me but the nice girl was with them.

“I want to apologies for my friends. They’re only jealous bitches.” She said. I shrugged.

“It’s okay. I’m used to being treated like that.” I said. She frowned.

“I’m Jessica but y’all can me Jess or Jessi.” She said sticking her hand out.

“I’m Phoenix.” I said shaking her hand.

“I love it.’ She laughed. I looked up at the two guys standing there. Austin was looking at Jessica, smiling.

“You have a little southern accent going on, there.” Austin pointed out.

“Oh I hadn’t notice.” Jess laughed. I smiled. I liked this girl. She was funny. A buzzing noise was heard. Jess pulled her phone of her pocket.

“I gotta get back to All Time Low’s merch tent. My brother is being a bitch.” She said.

“Whoa, are you Vinny’s sister?” Austin asked.

“No, I’m Danny Kurily’s. He just told me to meet him there.” Jessica said. We exchanged numbers and Austin walked her to the merch table.

“I think he quite likes that girl.” Chris said. I looked at him then shrugged.

“Do you like him?” He asked. I shook my head.

“No, he’s a friend.” I said. He nodded.

“Alright, well see you back at the bus.” He said. I waved him off, and went back to work. The douche bag was actually nice towards me now and I found out his name was Cameron. The day went by pretty fast and I was heading towards the bus with Cameron. We climb the bus and I went to the back and changed quickly into my pajamas. Luckily my uncle was on the bus and I went up front to see him.

“How was the first day?” He asked.

“It was okay. Some girls tried to start stuff with me.” I said. My uncle laughed.

“Jealous little bitches.” He said. I laughed. I hugged telling him that I was going to the bunks to sleep. I took the top bunk and grabbed my laptop. I browsed Netflix for a movie but settled on the only movie that seemed interesting, which I’ve seen a thousand times. Killer Klowns From Outer Space

I was laying there when my curtain was pulled back and revealed Chris and Ricky standing there. I paused the movie and glared at them. I hated it when people interrupted a movie.

“Did we interrupt something?” Ricky joked.

“Just watched Killer Klowns.” I said. Chris looked up at me when I said that.

“From Outer Space?” Chris asked. I nodded.

“I like that movie.” He said.

“It’s one of my favorites. People are always bad mouthing it but it’s just so cool.” I said. Ricky laughed then walked away.

“Mind if I join you?” He asked. I looked at him, shocked. I shrugged.

“I don’t mind. You want in here?” I asked.

“Well, if that’s okay with you.” He said. I scooted over and he climbed in. We cuddled up since it was a tight squeeze. I didn’t think this could be possible. I don’t remember finishing the end of the movie since I feel asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for the comments. I'm not sure this is how I'm wanted this to go but I'll see where it takes me. Sorry.

pajamas

Layout credit: LadiRainiCarm. <3 Thank you!