Sequel: Destroy Everything
Status: Active;; as long as I get comments

City Lights

4. Don't *** With My Fries

“Phoenix. I can’t believe you did that.” Cameron said. I was back at the merch table after watching Motionless In White. I was holding my stomach, laughing.

“You and your uncle both dressed in an animal suit while on tour with The Used and went into Wal-Mart.” Cam laughed.

“Yeah, we knocked over some carts full of food and shit. It was the best. We got arrested.” I said. He was laughing so hard.

“Oh God, stop laughing. My stomach is starting to hurt.” I said. I looked up and saw Tyler over at Aspire & Create tent just glaring at me. I stop laughing which made Cameron stop. He looked at Tyler then back at me. He walked over to me.

“PG, do you know Tyler?” Cam asked. I nodded.

“How?” He asked. I shrugged as Ricky and Chris walked up to us.

“Tell me later.” He said. I nodded then looked over at Ricky.

“You two are getting a long.” Ricky said.

“Yeah. He’s not bad.” I said. I glanced over at Tyler and he was still glaring my way. I felt Ricky nudge me so I looked at him. He was smiling then nodded toward Tyler.

“You like him?” He asked. I shook my head before folding some shirts.

“I’m going to go get some food.” I said looking over at Cameron. I walked pass Tyler and I knew he was going to follow me. You think after getting threatened by Quinn, he’d leave me alone but he hasn’t. I waited in line to get something to eat. I walked up to the window, ordered my food and the girl stepped away from the window.

“What are you getting?” Tyler asked. I shrugged. He grabbed my wrist.

“Don’t want you getting fat, you know.” He growled into my ear. I flinched away. I paid for my food then went over to get ketchup for my fries with Tyler following me. I tried to ignore him. I tried to escape from him but when I did, he’d just grab my wrist. I went to escape this last time and he grabbed my arm, pulling me back to face him.

“You aren’t fucking going far, slut.” He said. People are us would stare but none of them would help. I looked down at the ground. He grabbed my untouch order of fries, walking over to the trash can and threw them away. If I wasn’t scared of Tyler then I would of went fucking crazy on his ass. Don’t fuck with my fries. He pulled me along and I could hear Austin’s voice on stage. Of Mice & Men were playing. I looked back and saw them. Austin looked at me then kind of looked pissed off. Tyler dragged me through the people towards the buses. I knew what was going to happen. I tried to stop him but he just shoved me against one of the buses. He grabbed my throat.

“You are my fucking girlfriend and I will not have you fucking slut around.” Tyler spat. I felt the tears coming down my cheek. He smashed his lips against mine but I just stood there, struggling to get away. I manage to bite his bottom lip. He stepped away, letting me go.

“You stupid bitch.” He said grabbing my arm before I could get away. I felt his fist collide with my face, right in the eye. Black eye, here I come. I screamed out and he covered my mouth quickly but it was too late. Someone heard.

“Yo, what the fuck do you think you’re doing.” I heard a voice. I felt Tyler being pulled away from me and I opened my eyes and saw Matty from Memphis May Fire standing there, holding Tyler up against the bus which I realize was his bus.

“Didn’t your mom ever teach you to never lay a hand of a girl. Get lost, fucker.” Matty said before dropping Tyler then shoving him away. Tyler looked back, smirking. He will never give up.

“Are you okay?” He asked. I just stood there then I began to whisper/sing to Think Of You Later(Empty Room) by Every Avenue. Every Avenue always seems to calm me. I felt him grab my hand, pulling me into his bus.

“Aren’t you Phoenix Gibson…uhh Motionless In White merch girl?” Matty asked. I nodded.

“How do you know Tyler? I’ve always thought that kid was a douche bag.” He asked.

“I dated him last year.” I said softly.

“I want you to call me anytime if you need someone or if Tyler is bugging you. I’m going to talk with Austin later and see if I can have him remove. Austin wouldn’t approve of this, Phoenix.” He said. I nodded.

“Yeah, thanks.” I said. We talked for a while and I text Cameron, telling him that I got a really bad headache and I was going to sleep it off. He was cool with it. Matty walked me to Motionless In White’s bus. He hugged me goodbye and I told him that I’d come watch Memphis May Fire perform tomorrow or sometime. He told me that if he saw me there without someone else to ‘baby sit’ me then he was going to kick my ass.

“See you.” I said opening the door, stepping on the first step and watched him walk away. I walked up the steps and saw Balz, Ghost, and Angelo sitting on the couch with their phones. Balz looked up then shot up.

“What the fuck happened to your eye?” He asked coming over to me and touching under my eye and I flinched away. I shook my head.

“Matty Mullins took care of it already.” I said stepping around him and going back to the bunks. I climbed into my bunk after changing into my pajamas. I wonder if Matty was going to go and tell the other guys in Motionless or Austin. I didn’t want them to have to worry about me because after this tour, they’ll just forget me.

“Where the fuck is she?” Chris growled after I heard the door slam. I hid deeper into my bunk, closing my curtain.

“PG. Babe, let me see your face?” I heard Austin asked. Great, both Austin and Chris was here. I didn’t move. Chris grabbed me by the waist and pulled me out of the bunk. I didn’t look up. I didn’t want them to see the black eye. Austin put his index finger under my chin and forced me to look up. I swear, you could see the steam roll out of his ears.

“Did Tyler do this?” Austin asked. Chris looked at me then at Austin.

“Tyler, as in your merch dude for Aspire and Create?” Chris asked. Austin nodded. Chris spun around and stormed out of the bus. Austin ran off after him and I followed them both. I didn’t know where they were going but I soon found out. Aspire and Create tent Shit!
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, it took a while to update this. Computer kind of screwed up and I'm feeling loads better. Thank you all for the comments. I love them all and I hope you continue to leave the love. <3

I think I'm going to start this where I will promote one of your stories here in this Author's note. Sounds good. All you have to do is comment and just don't comment to tell me which story to promote. I won't do it. Let me know what you think of this story. If you love it then tell me. if you hate it then tell me. :D

Lolita: A Motionless In White Story I'm the only one that's leaving comments and the story is really good and should be getting away more. So please go check it out. <3

Also, I might be looking for some girlfriend characters for this chapter. So look out for that information.

Outfit