Sequel: Destroy Everything
Status: Active;; as long as I get comments

City Lights

5. A Story to Tell Your Friends

I chased after Chris and Austin as the others guys in Motionless In White followed me. By the time I reached the tent Chris had Tyler on the ground, screaming in his face about something I couldn’t quite understand.

“Who do you think you are? You think you can just hit a girl and get away with it. I don’t fucking think so.” Chris said before raising his fist but I grabbed it. He looked back at me. I shook my head, trying to get him to stop because I didn’t want Chris to get into trouble. Chris stood up then grabbed my hand, pulling me away from Tyler. He stood up as well and before I knew it, he was laying on the ground again. I looked over and saw Austin shaking his hand.

“Fuck.” He mumbled. I went over to him.

“What did you do that for?” I asked grabbing his hand.

“You didn’t let Chris do it so I did it because he deserved it.” Austin said. I looked over at Chris but I only saw him walking over followed by the other guys. I grabbed Austin’s other hand and we walked towards his bus. Once we were on the bus, I went over and grabbed some ice. I wrapped it in a towel before lightly putting it on his hand.

“You’re hand isn’t broken, is it?” I asked.

“I don’t think so.” He smiled. I looked up when someone came onto the bus. It was Tyler. Austin jumped up, holding me behind him.

“I’m just here to get my things. I’m leaving tour.” Tyler said. I watched him walk into the back just as Tino, Alan, and Chris walked onto the bus.

“What the fuck is this about you firing Aspire and Create merch dude?” Tino asked.

“We’ll talk about this when he leaves.” Austin said right as Tyler walked out from the bunks and out of the door. Tino and Alan sat at the table while Austin, Chris and I sat on the couch but they were all staring at me.

“Eight years ago, I moved out to California to live with my uncle because my parents didn’t want me anymore. I was only 17 years old so I wasn’t old enough to leave on my own just yet and from having no experience with that either. I had jobs, actually three of them. School and work took up most of my time. So when I moved out to California, my uncle told me not to get a job and just live life for a while. After a while, I felt like I was just living off my uncle so I got small jobs here and there but when I turned 21 is when I got my first bartending job. Tyler was the other bartender so one night; we decided to go on a date. Shit was good at first then he started threaten what little friends I did have because I was hanging out with them. We worked odd shifts anymore. He never hit, once so today was the first for that. He was just verbally abusive. I thought it was normal thing because Tyler was my first actual boyfriend because no one seemed to be interested in me.” I paused to catch my breath. Austin rubbed my back for comfort.

“So when a guy named. Actually I can’t even remember his name.” I thought back but I just couldn’t put my finger on it. I couldn’t remember his name.

“Anyways, so when a guy other than Tyler started to take interest in me, Tyler got pissed and…and…uhh beat the shit out the guy so bad that he was hospitalized and put into a coma. I visited the guy every day until his mother found out the real reason why he was in here. She kicked me out. Tyler went to prison, where I thought he’d be forever but I guess, he got out on good behavior. “I said. Austin pulled me into a hug, kissing the top of my head. Things were really quiet for a while until Chris phone rang. It was Ricky asking him if he knew where I was and that we had to get back to the bus so we could leave. I hugged everybody. Chris grabbed my hand, pulling me off the bus and towards his bus. I stopped him right before he grabbed the door handle.

“Are you okay?” I asked looking down at the ground after asking him. He squeezed my hand so I looked up at him.

“I’m fine, PG. I just can’t believe someone would hurt you like that. You…” Chris was cut off when Balz threw open the door, hitting Chris in the back.

“Sorry, dude. I didn’t see you there.” Balz said. Chris chuckled before letting go of my hand and climbing up the steps to the bus. I followed after Balz went back inside. Ricky tackled me into a hug.

“Are you okay, baby? How can someone do this to you? Did his mother ever show him any respect for women?” Ricky asked kissing my cheek. I smiled. This was new to me. Ricky never showed this much affection thought he was just worried. I heard Chris slamming stuff around.

“I’m going to go see if Chris is alright.” I said hugging Ricky again. I walked into the back and saw Chris standing in the bunk area without a shirt on. The fan girl in me was going crazy right about now.

“Are you sure you are okay?” I asked. He looked at me which he was clearly pissed off about something.

“I...just…I…I just. Fuck my…” Chris mumbled.

“What?” I asked stepping closer to him. He looked at me again.

“Do you like Austin, Phoenix?” Chris asked. I looked at him, confused.

“Why would you think such a thing? Austin is a nice guy and all but I don’t like him as any more than a friend, Chris. Why do you ask?” I asked, curiously. He shook his head before climbing into his bunk.

“Goodnight, Phoenix.” He said before closing the curtain. I just stood there again, confused. I shook my head then grabbed my clothes to change my pajamas once again since the others were really dirty to sleep in.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't really like this chapter all that much. I think I've rushed a little bit with stuff. Anyways, what do you think is wrong with Chris now? :D

Outfit

If you all could go like this facebook page that I run...it would be grand. Thank you! <3
Hope Within Hatred

Thanks so much for the comments. I love them all. <3