Status: Working progress

The Bite

Prologue

The full moon. It was becoming a dangerous time in Beacon Hills, and more than a menace to a growing number of the population. For Isaac Lahey he was never sure what it would bring. On the first full moon that he had experienced as a werewolf he thought he had found his anchor; though it turned out that that anchor sometimes had a habit of disappearing. The first time it had happened he had gotten away simply because Derek hadn’t expected it. Luckily he had been found and wrangled back under control before he had the chance to hurt anybody.

This time though, following his animalistic instinct had been a bit harder, and it was only by sheer chance that he had slipped from the alpha’s grip to be set loose on Beacon Hills. There was nothing but the urge to kill anything that moved inside of him, his bloodlust demanding to be fulfilled. It was through the forest that he pelted, his nose picking up on scents here and there that would hopefully lead to some campers, or the houses that lined the woods.

The sound of guttural howls filled the area and he scrambled to a stop, knowing that they belonged to the alpha pack that had taken up residency. They weren’t too close to him, but it wouldn’t take long before they picked up his scent in return and were on him. Letting out a low growl he turned his direction to the edge of the woods, his golden eyes falling on a figure appearing from the undergrowth. His nose filled with the scent of human flesh and he launched himself forwards towards it, the girl letting out a hoarse scream as he pinned her to the ground, and everything became hazy.

That was when he heard the voice, deep and familiar. But it was without the cruelty that laced it in the last years of his life. “Hey son, how about you, me and Camden hit up the lacrosse game and then get some dinner?”

Slowly his eyes dimmed, returning to their usual denim blue and his senses returned. He gasped as he looked down to find a girl lying unconscious and bloody in his arms. That wasn’t the worst part though; the worst part was the clear ring of teeth marks that lined her shoulder.

What had he done?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, I'm here with my first Teen Wolf fanfic (in fact first piece of writing I'm publishing on here). I'd love to hear your feedback.