Our Version of Events

Wanton

Image


My heart was in my throat as Evan kissed me, his hands tight on my hips, pulling me closer to his body. My temperature began to climb when I felt the physical evidence of his desire hard against my thigh, and at that moment all I wanted to do was tear his clothes off.
He pulled his mouth away from mine and trailed his lips against the sensitive skin of my neck as he blindly guided us towards his bedroom. My stomach was doing summersaults, my nerves humming with electricity, and I don’t think I’ve ever reacted that way to someone’s touch before.
Evan kicked the door closed behind us and gently pushed me onto his bed, wasting no time in kicking off his shoes and pulling his shirt off before climbing on top of me. I wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling him closer to me, and let him kiss me once again. It felt like his hands were everywhere, wanting to feel every inch of me at once, and I didn’t at any stage want him to stop.
A light gasp pushed its way past my lips when he suddenly flipped our positions, causing him to smirk against my mouth as he swiftly undid the zip at the back of my dress and pushed it down my shoulders. I sat back and hooked my fingers under the hem of the material, quickly pulling it over my head and tossing it to the side. I felt an animalistic wave of lust wash over me when I saw his expression, his breathing heavy as his eyes slowly trailed my body.

“Jesus Christ, you are so fuckin’ sexy,” he breathed, gripping my hips tightly and reaching his head up, capturing my mouth once again.

Every girl wants to be called beautiful instead of sexy, or hot, or cute, but when they’re twenty-three and trapped in a loveless, passionless marriage, sexy can push them over the edge.
I worked on his belt, grinding my hips against his and making him moan, slipping my hand into his boxers once I unbuttoned his jeans. His nails dug into the skin of my thighs as I slowly worked his length, and after a couple of minutes a primitive groan vibrated in his throat before he quickly flipped me onto my back, instantly kissing down my torso and to my core. I swallowed thickly when I felt him snake his tongue along the curve of my hip bone, balling the bed sheets in my fists as he teasingly slid my panties down my legs. Evan settled my thighs on his shoulders, spreading my legs and exposing myself to him entirely, and not for a second did I feel an ounce of shame; this boy made me feel wanton and I was enjoying every moment of it.
I couldn’t stop myself from moaning lowly when I felt him flatten his tongue against my clit, sending my nerve endings into a frenzy as he slowly worked his mouth against my pussy. His hands kept my hips firmly in place as he flicked his tongue against my sensitive nub, building my orgasm up before moving down slightly and pushing his tongue inside of me, making me cry out in pleasure. He pulled his mouth away from my centre and slowly pushed two fingers inside of me, moving his tongue back to my clit. My hand slid down my body and to his head, tangling his messy hair around my fingertips as I pushed him closer to me, feeling my orgasm approaching as he continued to pump his fingers deep inside of me.

“Not yet,” he murmured as he pulled away from, teasingly slapping my middle before he sat back on his knees.

My breathing was erratic as I watched him kick his jeans and boxers off, and all I wanted him to do was fuck me like it was going out of style. I gripped the bed sheets in frustration as he took what felt like an eternity to get a condom.
Evan sat with his back against the headboard and pulled me on top of him so I was straddling his waist. He kissed me feverently as he roughly groped my breasts, nearly ripping my bra in the process of getting it off, and my stomach clenched with arousal when I felt his dick at my entrance, lining himself up with me. I gasped in surprise when he slammed me down on to him, giving me absolutely no warning as he filled me. I took a deep breath, a slight pain working throughout my lower body as I rapidly adjusted to his size.
Resting my hands on his shoulders for support, I slowly rocked my hips against his, a shiver dancing up my spine as I felt that familiar pleasure wash over me. Evan continued to grip my hips, bouncing me, his breathing already starting to grow heavy and his eyes locked on my face.

“Fuck, Avery,” Evan grunted beneath me, leaning his head against the headboard and closing his eyes over,
“I’m close.”

I rested my head against his shoulder and quickened my pace, biting down on my lip when he reached down and rubbed my clit with his thumb, his lips hot on my neck as he gently sucked and nipped at the sensitive skin. I could feel the pleasure becoming too much, could feel myself being pushed closer and closer to the brink of madness that was an orgasm, and soon I was biting down on Evan’s shoulder as that white hot ball exploded inside of me.

“Shit, shit, shit,” he groaned into my chest, his body stiffening beneath me as he climaxed.

It took us a while to get our breathing back to normal, and I just about had enough energy to move myself off of him and lay down next to him. Evan still had his eyes closed, his chest heaving as he tried to catch his breath.

“Goddamn, Avery,” he mumbled as he draped his arm around my shoulders, pulling me into his chest as he continued to sit with his back against the headboard.

“I really needed that,” I spoke softly, not bothering to open my eyes.

Evan exhaled a quick breath of laughter, his fingers lightly trailing spirals along my bare shoulder.

“Work stressing you out?”

“I hate my job.”

He laughed once again, but internally I was frozen; I had never even admitted it to myself that I was one hundred percent miserable in my job, let alone to anyone else. I knew that one comment was going to open up the floodgates now, leave me questioning what did and didn’t make me happy, and all too quickly I could see the big picture. I wasn’t just miserable in my job, I was miserable with Shawn and I was miserable in Chicago.
The reality of it was crushing.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry for being such a piece of shit with the updates. My final year of college is taking over my life :(