Status: I couldn't get into my last story so I wrote this. I apologize to any who read it and hate it.

Close My Eyes

Chapter thirteen

When I woke up again I could tell that it only had been a few minutes since I'd fallen asleep. What woke me this time was the presence of other people in the room. Three girls hovered around my bed as I lay there. Opening my eyes I wasn't that surprised to see they were tigers.
"Oh she woke up!"
"Wow what pretty eyes!"
"She's beautiful!"
I rubbed my eyes as I tried to sit up. While I was asleep the plant from before had wound it's way around my waist. It was a little uncomfortable but I didn't think much about it. Carefully as not to disturb it I stood up and looked around, that's when I realized I was wearing a long shirt instead of the clothes I had been in. I looked around but I couldn't find them anywhere.
"Excuse me but where are my clothes?" I asked looking at the three tigers.
"They were torn up."
"The tree didn't want to let you go."
"Our momma is trying to fix them now."
I smiled, they kind of reminded me of my brothers. I wouldn't have been surprised if they were triplets as well.
"Thanks but I really don't think I wear this." I said the sleeves falling over my hands.
"Why?" They all asked at the same time.
"Now girls are you bothering our guest?" A woman voice asked as the door opened.
In stepped a female wolf whose fur was a brilliant gold color. I could see where the girls had gotten theirs now. She had a pile of cloth in her hand and when she handed it to me I realized it was a dress with pants. It looked cool and comfortable.
"Thank you." I said hugging the clothes to my body.
"It's no trouble my dear, I'm just sorry I couldn't fix your clothes."
"It's alright. Thank you."
I stared at the clothes wondering how I was going to get them on. After a second she sighed a small forming on her face and helped me. The plant moved out of the way as she helped me into the dress but it refused to leave my body. Once I had the fabric on it wrapped itself around my waist like a belt.
"I have never seen her act this way." The woman said looking at me as she shook her head.
"Oh do you know this plant?" I asked petting it slightly.
"Yes I raised her myself from a seed. She's never been this lively before."
"I'm sorry that's my fault." I bowed my head which startled a laugh out of her.
"No don't apologize, it is nice that she found someone she likes. Now if you'll come with me I think we can find you some food to eat." She held out her hand and I took it.
Walking out of the room I was not expecting what I saw. Everywhere I looked I saw animals wearing human clothes. There were every kind of animal I had learned about. I stared around me in awe, it was amazing.
"Welcome to the village of the Weres. We offer you our home for as long as you wish to stay." The woman said smiling at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Prince En was not in this one. Too bad.