Status: I couldn't get into my last story so I wrote this. I apologize to any who read it and hate it.

Close My Eyes

Chapter fifteen

"My prince it seems we are in quite a predicament."
"I know Stanton. Can you get us down?" I asked slightly annoyed.
"Yes my prince."
Stanton did something with the ropes that had been tied around us but after a second nothing happened. I watched him and after a moment he turned in my direction.
"I'm sorry my prince I cannot free us."
"Great, we just wait her to get eaten then." I grumbled as I felt the giants footfalls.
* * * *
"That was truly amazing girl." I turned at the voice and found myself in the gaze of the tiger that I had met before.
"Thank you sir." I said bowing my head slightly.
"Call me Torric. From what I've heard your jump was amazing I -. What's wrong?" He asked pausing in mid sentence.
"Nothing."
Even though I said that I broke away from the crowd and started running. I ran blindly apologizing when I ran into someone. My emotions were so off that i could barely concentrate which was effecting where I ran too. When I stopped I was sitting next to a giant tree. I was panting as hard as someone whose run half what I'd just ran. The plant tightened as I sat down, it wanted to comfort me and I was glad for it. But that name. I just couldn't bear calling someone else by my brothers name. I sat there with my head buried in my arms, I didn't want to do anything else.
"I was rude don't you think?" I asked the plant after I'd calmed down.
It squeezed but I didn't know how I was supposed to take that. I petted the plant then laid back against the tree. It was old and ancient, I could feel the power of the earth run through it. When it sensed what I was it gave off a warmth that lulled me into a light sleep. When I woke up someone was leaning over me. I thought it would be the man again but instead I saw a boy. His animal was a cheetah and when he saw that I was awake he blinked once then twice then ran away. I waited then a moment later I saw him peeking out from behind one of the buildings.
"Um." I started to say.
He ducked out of sight and I waited a little longer. His ears peeked out then his head.
"Y-y-you're really pretty!" He yelled before ducking away again.
Two seconds passed, then three, that's how long it took for the blush to settle nicely across my entire face.
"W-what?!" I asked getting to my feet shakily.
"Y-y-you really pretty." He said a blush settling across his fur.
How was that even possible?! I swallowed my mouth dry, then I staggered back against the tree. Okay other people had told me that already but hearing it from him was somehow affecting me greatly. I lasted three more seconds before I took off at top speed again. All I seemed to be doing since I woke up was run. I was halfway down one lane when I realized he was right behind me. That only made me run harder! I lead him above roofs, into the trees, and around the big building three times and he wouldn't give up! The thought in my mind?
WHY IS HE CHASING ME!!!!!!
♠ ♠ ♠
They got captured by a giant. Please hold your applause.