Status: ANNNNND We're Back To Pull Heart Strings xD

A Little Piece of Heaven in My Solitary Hell

Sneaky As A Fox

Things had started getting better for me once I left.
I moved to San Francisco,Cali. It was different and I had gotten used to the heat, I knew I said I wouldnt sing again but I did, and well it was for the better really. People I guess enjoyed my voice? I dont know I was kinda new still to this whole thing.

I got a girlfriend if anyone cared. If you remember Scar..yeah that would be her, and I was truly happy. She was amazing both in and out of bed. Yeah.....awkward sorry.

Alrighty lets continue on.

I wasnt famous famous, I was basically underground famous. I didnt want to get famous as in people would be stalking me every minute of every hour. I did want my space and privacy. I did have a life.
That hasnt happened anyways so I dont need to worry that much about it.

Sure I still had my old habits but I had kept them under control and havent for..well a few months at least...But I had taken one the habit of smoking. It helped.

I had woken up, it only eing 7am Scar was still asleep. I had my arm wrapped around her waist, I kissed her lips softly, she looked so peaceful sleeping.

A groan escaped her lips "Go away Mason, let me sleep" She muttered before turning over onto her side and burring her face into the pillow which she was laying on. I rolled my eyes "Scar" I whined softly "Get uppppppp..."

"what time is it Mason?" She asked "uhm 7:08am" I laid my head on her shoulder
"fuck you!" She snapped, Scarlett had never been a morning person "You already did" I said with a smirk on my face.

"come on? Can I just sleep for one more hour?" She whined as I got up and stretched my arms out "Fine, Im waking you up in a hour though" I ran a hand through my hair and went to the kitchen after turning the tv on.

I grabbed a bowl and a cereal box. Pouring the contents into the bowl as I yawned, I got the milk next and poured it in.

I ended up spilling it when Scar wrapped her arms around my waist scaring me. "Jeez you made me spill it!..your cleaning it up!" I said childishly and chuckled. Taking my bowl and sitting down....

The news people were going on about some murder happening in some country or state or whatever but not in Cali.

~~Later~~

I was planning on heading out , I needed new pants considering I sorta ripped mine as I raced Daniel,one of my band mates, up the stairs. Opps. So I tying my boots up and heading over towards my lovely girlfriend

I kissed Scar quickly before grabbing my car keys and heading out. It was nice to go out and not feel bad about yourself. I smiled at my neighbor who was outside and got in my car.

I guess while Im out I could grab some more guitar strings since we were in need of them and we had a gig pretty soon. Sighing and running a hand through my red hair again ,

I started humming a song of mine, "They all accept the lies, So bury what you want outside. Brother, promise you wont leave me! I know you're tortured within. Your eyes look hungry again. I'll never wander, my friend..."

I tapped the beat on the steering wheel

"Well, somebody believed in this suicide,Am I the only one that thinks that you should stay alive.Oh, I became the train as you backed up on the rope, To arm yourself and lie. So I scream mayday, Im in trouble. Send somebody on the double!"

I sang quietly "Scratching at the floor inside my mind. They all accept the lie" I started humming again content on myself right now as I toyed with my necklace, which held a charm of a fox, it reminded me of Alex and Steven., she was sneaky as a fox, but Scar only knew of it as her. I couldnt tell her, she'd be pissed at me. Sure I had left but she does cross my mind..along with my brother..The other charm was Ella's birth stone.

I dont really know, Why I choose to wear it but I felt bare with out it...ALRIGHT IM SOUNDING LIKE A GIRL AGAIN...damn it...
♠ ♠ ♠
I dont really know where this was going...lol....but I was told to write the first chapter and meh its alright but whatever..BUT WERE BACK WITH ANOTHER STORY :3 AND MASON WONT BE SO GIRLISH!..hopefully O.e....ok...so....yeah...

So yeah Mason likes to think he writes Pierce The Veil songs....haha...lets just pretend ;)