Status: ANNNNND We're Back To Pull Heart Strings xD

A Little Piece of Heaven in My Solitary Hell

My Name Is.... Alex

I can here them through the door of the bathroom, even with the water running. I look down as I wash blood from my skin. I chuckle at the sight of my ribs and caving in stomach. I have scars all over my body from various things. I finish washing up around the time Mason leaves the conversation and climb out, looking in the mirror and chuckling wildly.

Mason knocks on the door. "It's me," he says.

I laugh and mutter, "It's open."

He pushes the door open, keeping his eyes at the ground. "I grabbed you some clothes," he says, handing me a little pile.

Thinking for a second, I take them and say, "I think I should take your little girlfriend out, like clubbing or something."

"Is that really a good idea?" he asks, keeping his eyes away as I change.

"I think it's a good idea. Ask her about it. If she says that she'd be willing to, I'd pay for her drinks and even a new outfit or something girly like that. I got paid earlier," I say, walking towards the door and pulling it all the way open.

My hair is dripping and soaking the shirt slightly.

Mason looks at me and asks, "What do you do now, anyway?"

I sigh, thinking. "Bounty hunter. Mostly super natural crap, but I do some normal human crap," I mutter quietly. "It's a good type of job for me."

He sighs and says, "I'm gonna go ask Scar about the whole... clubbing thing."

I smirk and nod, walking out of the bathroom and seeing the three guys talking in his den and Scarlet heading back towards their room with him.

"So, how do you know Mason?" asks one of them.

"High school," I mutter pushing my hair out of my face.

"Well, I'm James, and this is Caleb and Daniel. We're in Mason's band," he says, gesturing to the other two guys. "And I have a feeling you know Scar."

I roll my eyes. "I know her, but she doesn't remember me and I'd prefer it if she never did."

The guys laugh, but I wasn't necessarily trying to be funny. I smirk and walk over to a chair, sitting down and groaning. Almost all of my muscles are sore.

All I need to numb it is a cigarette, some alcohol, and maybe even some weed or coke.

"What's your name anyway?" asks Caleb.

I think for a second. Which one should I use? Maybe... "My name is Alex."

They nod and it's quiet for a little while.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay XD