Status: ANNNNND We're Back To Pull Heart Strings xD

A Little Piece of Heaven in My Solitary Hell

Havent You People Ever Herd Of, Closing The God Damn Doors?

I smiled softly, finally realizing who she was. I wrapped my arms around her, "I missed you to Alex" I muttered into her hair. Holding onto her.

Smiling softly, and taking the fabric from her to wipe some dried blood from her cheek that she had missed some how.. She had changed..I dont know if for better or for worse...she seemed more cold...

I looked down. I know I hadnt seen her in years and she was bound to change. But she was so innocent now as she was before. I nodded slightly "I'm gonna go ask Scar bout the whole....clubbing thing" I responded before walking out of the bathroom and going over to Scar. Tugging on her hand softly pulling her into my room to explain, hopefully not give away who Alex really was...

~Third Person P.O.V~

The youngest blonde sat there, his knee bouncing out of boredom as the other guys sat there. Glancing at each other then Scar.

Her face clearly showed her annoyance from being stared at before Caleb spoke up. "So what the fuck are we doing today? As far as I know nothing and you know I cant just sit around and NOT do anything..I will literally explode" He exclaimed loudly and laid back on the couch

Daniel rolled his eyes at their drummer. He was leaning forward in the chair, is beloved hat resting on his head and raven hair in his face. He honestly had no idea what they were or could do around here.

"well.......anything?" Caleb made a 'not amused face' "Mason will get mad at me if I destory his home and Scar scares me so like hell am I staying here...Ill go waste some money getting another tattoo or force blondie here to get one" He nudged James who had a scared look on his face. The boy hated needles not to mention he was underage so Caleb wouldnt get close to having a inked needle touch his pale skin.

"No no, Im quite alright thank you" he let out a small chuckle "stop picking on me to! or you'll find your drumsticks broken" James stuck his tongue out childishly as Daniel watched with a small smile playing on his lips watching his friends bicker like they always do. You couldve sworn they were brothers.

"Least im not wearing pink pants!" Caleb said struggling for some sort of insult

"My pink pants are awesome so fuck you! They are way more classier then your ugly plaid..."

He threw a pillow at the multi colored hair'd guy. Hitting him in the face and knocking his glasses off

"I swear if Scar werent here I'd tackle you! But she said if I tackle someone else in this house then she was going to find a way to hurt me" Caleb pouted throwing the pillow back at the blonde.

"Your own fault for showing up in the morning and tackling her when she got out of bed to get something to drink" Daniel spoke up softly, loud enough for them to hear as Alex chuckled to herself at the bickering.

~Back to Mason's P.O.V~

I had explained to Scar basically everything, but replaced a lot of the truth with lies. She was currently if-ing to go or not since she didnt know the girl all that much.

I had basically begged her since she needed girl time..not hanging around the guys so much, not that I had a problem with her being around us it's just..I know how it is being around the same people day after day and plus she deserved it. Putting up with our shit.

"fine fine,just get up"

I had gripped onto her slender waist and nuzzled her stomach softly.

"I dont know what to waear anyways...I hate going in where theres guys that are drunk...Grabby hands" She pouted

I leaned down and pecked her lips, "wear something not reveling then...not that you have anything total bad that I disaprove of" I smirked and kissed her before letting her go.
I wondered over and pulled out a tank top that was ripped and her off the shoulder Avenged Sevenfold shirt that she some how snagged from me and cut it up...She's a sneaky little thing as well. I threw them at her then pulled out a pair of capri's. Hey I had some fashion sense.

I sat down on the edge of the bed as she undressed. I still frowned seeing faint scars but let it slide.
Pushing myself up from the bed and going over to her, wrapping my arms around her and pulled her close.

"there"

I kissed her forehead and tip of her nose. "now put on your boots and fix your makeup or whatever you want to do as I go check on the guys...in case they've killed each other yet"

She laughed

"I dont think so, I threatened them next time they hurt or tackle someone, they'd get it"

I chuckled at her response

"your never going to let that go are you?"

"NO! I still have a bruise from him!"
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry about the small hiatus I took...school and everything, its been a pain...but Happy (late) Holidays and/or Merry (late) Christmas :3
Im hoping to get back into writing...but I just havent gotten ideas for this but I forced myself to write since Harmony wouldnt leave me alone haha...so there you go ^-^ GIVE ME SOME MORE IDEAS DAMN IT