Status: ANNNNND We're Back To Pull Heart Strings xD

A Little Piece of Heaven in My Solitary Hell

The Moral This Time Is Girls Make Boys Cry

~Scar's P.O.V~

I had expected the restaurant to be dead since weekdays a lot of places were dead due to work and shit like that. I was actually surprised with the wait but stuck it out.

Running a hand through my hair and pushing it from my face as I waited.

"I can take you to your table now" One guy came up, he made a terrible attempt in looking me up secretly. I bit my tongue though. No point of having shit food.

I followed the guy over and sat down. I asked for a water and picked up the menu,, skimming through it for a few minutes until I herd the door of the restaurant open.

Glancing over and waving a little so she knew where I was.

"You got here just in time. There was an almost ten minute wait." I stated and looked at her,

"Hey are you okay" A look of concern crossed my face.

"I just found out some stuff about a friend of mine. He apparently took it really hard when I left. I have a picture of what he looks like now and I feel like I'll be sick."

"Can I see it?" Asking hesitantly. She pulled it out and slid it over to me, avoiding looking at it. Looking at the picture, he seemed fimilar but it was probably from years ago.

"If he took it this hard.....he had to be more then just a normal friend....were you two....?" I trailed off for her to get it. We're girls we automatically get that.

She nodded and i could tell she was going to cry. "He's been looking for me ever since I left"

"Do you still love him?"

"I dont know. Thats one of the reasons I left"

I handed her back the picture "I think you should let him find you"

I told her softly as she looked at the picture one more time before sliding it into her pocket and wiped her eyes

"sorry" She muttered "I dont know, it could go negative or a positive way if I let him find me"

I sat there quietly letting her talk. I didnt mind, god damn Mason being god damn right.

Pushing my bangs out of my face again and sitting back.

"Hey, you know what, you wont know until you try, stop coming up with what if's..it'll just end up freaking you out and you'll probably just think of running again. It's not worth all the what if's because you would also regret it"

Giving her a small smile when I finished my little speech

~Third person P.O.V~

The boys hadnt gotten anyone killed or injured which was a first for these four. Someone always ended up getting hurt.

Daniel and Mason were on the other side of the room with their guitars on their laps. Playing small tunes, not really trying to come up with another song, just passing time.

"HOLY GOD! PLAY THAT AGAIN!!" Mason exclaimed with a huge grin a s Daniel raised an eyebrow and played the tune for him then Mason joined in with another.

It was bearly anything but it was something.
"Guys come here!" The red head called over his shoulder at the two bickering yet again.

"Fuck you Call Of Duty is way better then Halo"

"Whatever floats your god damn boat then"

James got up and wondered over with Caleb trailing behind. Pulling his drumsticks from god knows where and patting them on James shoulder.

"Caleb stop...did you seriously forget your pills?" Daniel asked him.

"Your supposed to remind me dipstick!"

Everyone rolled their eyes as they started talking about the tune and adding to it. Mason pulled his notebook over and started writing down a few words for the 30 second tune.

"Hey listen to this....." Mason set his guitar down

"The words are coming I feel terrible
Is it typical for us to act like this
Am I just another scene
From a movie that you've seen 100 times
Cause baby you weren't the first or the last or the worst
And I've got to fill the blanks in the past with a verse
And we could sit around and cry but frankly you're not worth it anymore"

He trailed off a smile plastered on his face as they all agreed.

"lets get this bitch wrote...I have a bone to pick with blondie"

James rolled his eyes

"go screw a pole"
♠ ♠ ♠
meh not that longest but once again striving for ideas.......and someone was like 'hurry!!' so yeah